Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!
I looking for a Weak armor omanyte/omastar. It don't have to be a spitback nor male/female, I just need the Hidden Ability

Right now all i can offer are 3 japanese spitbacks (all with 4IV) so you can Masuda Method with then. If you are interestet please PM me.

Not directly new but new to competitive pokemon. If I understood it correctly then I need to do horde encountering with a pokemon that poisons and look out for one that is immune or?
All this stuff with HA is kind of complicated^^
Finding one by Horde is complex but your idea is right.

Maybe it's best to check the GTS or ask here for a spitback.

Check out Mostthe3rd's flawless Ditto giveaway - can't tag as on my phone.

UK winter championship qualifiers tomorrow, got my team sorted but I want them to have nicknames so any ideas will be appreciated :) They're all female apart from gardevoir.

Gengar- ( not my trainer ID, it's got Gatsby's OT, but I'm sure gabe gave it me I can't even remember :( anyway one of the two gave me it to breed moon ball Gastlys but it Had perfect IV's so I leveled it up, hope he doesn't mind :D )

Talonflame-ZoomZoomZoom

Scrafty-Madness

Gardevoir-

Manectric-

Garchomp-

Last edited:
They're all female apart from gardevoir ( I'll edit that in now ) so Thor doesn't really work, I have no idea what that means for gardevoir but sharknado's a good one, I like that :)

Tranquil_Chaos

Banned deucer.
I need a Rash 31/30/31/31/31/31 Yveltal cloned. The cloner can keep a non-redis copy (cannot be traded.) Please PM me for details :)

Also, looking for someone to help me check 2 Love Ball Aipom eggs and 1 Nest Ball Surskit egg. You can keep a copy of the eggs, full-redis.

Looking for someone with access to kirlia and braixen friend safaris to catch me a female telepathy in a great ball and female braixen in a heal ball .

edit : sorry for double post in one page

Hello all!
I looking for a Weak armor omanyte/omastar. It don't have to be a spitback nor male/female, I just need the Hidden Ability

Right now all i can offer are 3 japanese spitbacks (all with 4IV) so you can Masuda Method with then. If you are interestet please PM me.
new page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)