Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yeah, I kinda forgot about the infinite loop thing. I think I prefer the Daycare location in XY. The IV judge isn't a problem for me with PS.

So just want to confirm: there's no benefit when it comes to egg moves in ORAS? Like, no exclusive ones or anything?
I mean..if you're breeding plusle and minun they do only get charm and fake tears as egg moves in ORAS....

This might be asking much, but does anyone have a list of all the Pokemon that don't need their Hidden Abilities? As in, its better if they don't use them.

The reason I ask is because I have this TM spread from ages ago (F/31/F/F/M/M) and there is someone that matches the ESV on reddit. Only thing is, its a Male Non-HA spread.
mega pokemon in general .

some pokemon on top of my head ( i have these pokemon in my PC)

machop, tentacool , geoduce, magnemite , maybe drowzee , cubone, Exeggcute for sun team , hitmonchan, choice scarf/band hitmonlee, rhydon, tangela for sun team, horsea, staryu, pinsir , lapras, magikarp, some eevee line (water,electric, fire, dark) , porygon, omantyte, kabuto, snorlax

edit1: hoothoot, Spinarak, Chinchou, Togepi, Mareep, Marill, Aipom, Sunkern, Yanma. Wobbuffet, Pineco, Dunsparce, Heracross (guts), Teddiursa, life orb Sneasel, Delibird, Phanpy, Larvitar

edit : crossed out the pokemon .com mentioned .

Last edited:
This might be asking much, but does anyone have a list of all the Pokemon that don't need their Hidden Abilities? As in, its better if they don't use them.

The reason I ask is because I have this TM spread from ages ago (F/31/F/F/M/M) and there is someone that matches the ESV on reddit. Only thing is, its a Male Non-HA spread.

• Scyther
  • Deerling
  • Timburr
  • Zoroark
  • Kangaskhan
  • Skarmory
  • Trapinch
  • Teddiursa
  • Bagon
  • Magikarp
  • Pinsir
  • Heracross
  • Treecko
  • Machop
  • Marrill
  • Mankey
  • Ralts
  • Mantine
  • Koffing
  • Ekans
  • Meowth
  • Shroomish
  • Amaura
  • etc

mega pokemon in general .

some pokemon on top of my head ( i have these pokemon in my PC)

machop, tentacool , geoduce, magnemite , maybe drowzee , cubone, Exeggcute for sun team , hitmonchan, choice scarf/band hitmonlee, rhydon, tangela for sun team, horsea, staryu, pinsir , lapras, magikarp, some eevee line (water,electric, fire, dark) , porygon, omantyte, kabuto, snorlax

edit1: hoothoot, Spinarak, Chinchou, Togepi, Mareep, Marill, Aipom, Sunkern, Yanma. Wobbuffet, Pineco, Dunsparce, Heracross (guts), Teddiursa, life orb Sneasel, Delibird, Phanpy, Larvitar

edit : crossed out the pokemon .com mentioned .
  • Scyther
  • Deerling
  • Timburr
  • Zoroark
  • Kangaskhan
  • Skarmory
  • Trapinch
  • Teddiursa
  • Bagon
  • Magikarp
  • Pinsir
  • Heracross
  • Treecko
  • Machop
  • Marrill
  • Mankey
  • Ralts
  • Mantine
  • Koffing
  • Ekans
  • Meowth
  • Shroomish
  • Amaura
  • etc
keroblade just as a warning before you try these in particular; genderless/mono-gendered Pokémon don't work with a gendered Time Machine spread.
Thanks a bunch! :D

keroblade just as a warning before you try these in particular; genderless/mono-gendered Pokémon don't work with a gendered Time Machine spread.
Some work actually, the very first one I obtained works on both gender and genderless/mono-gendered. The inheritance in ivs is different but the TSV and locked IV are the same.

i got this:
Celebi 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Calm
is usable an hp dark on it?

and i'm looking for a female h.a. bulbasaur/ivysaur in a duskball i can offer spitback in return
That's a solid keep. HP dark isn't usable on it but it doesn't really need hp coverage to begin with so that's no problem

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
i got this:
Celebi 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Calm
is usable an hp dark on it?

and i'm looking for a female h.a. bulbasaur/ivysaur in a duskball i can offer spitback in return
I'd say toss. While this is an incredibly minor Detail; you'll take high damage from Foul Play, with an attack IV of 31, coupled with the base 100 attack and its weakness to dark types. Also; Celebi is best run as physically defensive rather than specially defensive.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
A silly question maybe, but I simply forgot:

When I put Manaphy and Ditto in the Day Care, who's the male and who's the female? Need to know for my Time Machine spread. :)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
A silly question maybe, but I simply forgot:

When I put Manaphy and Ditto in the Day Care, who's the male and who's the female? Need to know for my Time Machine spread. :)
Manaphy is the male. When breeding Genderless/Male Pokemon with Ditto, the chance of passing down Hidden abilities is much lower, than passing down Hidden abilities when breeding a female with a Ditto. So Manaphy and other genderless Pokemon take the role as the Male when breeding with Ditto and ditto takes the role of the female, when breeding with Genderless Pokemon. (Ditto won't pass down the Pokeball, though)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Manaphy is the male. When breeding Genderless/Male Pokemon with Ditto, the chance of passing down Hidden abilities is much lower, than passing down Hidden abilities when breeding a female with a Ditto. So Manaphy and other genderless Pokemon take the role as the Male when breeding with Ditto and ditto takes the role of the female, when breeding with Genderless Pokemon. (Ditto won't pass down the Pokeball, though)
That's what I needed to know, thanks.

Anybody able to clone these 2 poke for me?
Purrloin (♀) - Jolly - Prankster - 31.31.31.30.31.31 - Electric -
Frillish (♀) - Quiet - Water Absorb - 31.0.31.31.31.0 - Psychic
Both are shiny: I need 5 copies of each and u may keep full redis copy for yourself.
(Both are bred by me and hatched by reddit users for TSV match)

I just sniped an Eon Ticket on OR. I downloaded the Celebi event a few days ago.
Is it possible to rearrange the two rewards to get Eon ticket before the Celebi? StreetPass Eon Ticket doesn't show in my Card Album so I can't just shuffle it around.

I'm looking for a Modest Dialga. My son already caught his Dialga on AS and he went with Quiet nature.

Even if it is a loaner until after the International Challenge.

Can someone explain the Time Machine method to me? I looked it up but didn't get, but maybe I wasn't trying hard enough. The reason I ask is someone said its a good way to get spreads where you wanna control all 6 IVs not just 5. An example I like is 31/0/31/31/31/31, since Ofc it's better to have 0 Atk on -Atk Pokes, tho it's such a hassle to breed normally.

Would event pokemon have more trade value if they have a foreign TAG? For example Spanish, Italian, etc.
Do people like the Japanese/Korean nicknamed pokemon? I've been resetting a card to get many Celebi with good and different natures but I also thought of getting som Japanese or Korean ones since the different nicknames may be appealing :P thoughts?

Can someone explain the Time Machine method to me? I looked it up but didn't get, but maybe I wasn't trying hard enough. The reason I ask is someone said its a good way to get spreads where you wanna control all 6 IVs not just 5. An example I like is 31/0/31/31/31/31, since Ofc it's better to have 0 Atk on -Atk Pokes, tho it's such a hassle to breed normally.
The simple mechanic is that you have parents you know the IVs of. I have multiple sets, but this example I'll use Magikarp.

Look at their stats at level 50, using the Battle Institute. Save before the battle and then soft reset when checking the parents with the same Nature.
Magikarp♂
HP - 86
ATK - 23
DEF - 75
SP.ATK - 32
SP.DEF - 36
SPD - 86

Magikarp♀
HP - 81
ATK - 19
DEF - 72
SP.ATK - 23
SP.DEF - 38
SPD - 100

Put the parents in with the one holding Destiny Knot and the other an Everstone.

Save before you get your egg.

Collect and hatch the egg and fly to the Battle Institute.

Do a battle and check your stats.

Test Egg Magikarp Results
HP - 86
ATK - 19
DEF - 75
SP.ATK - 32
SP.DEF - 38
SPD - 95

The level 50 stats show the offspring gets the HP,DEF, and SP.ATK IV from the father and the ATK/SP.DEF from the mother. Speed will be the RNG.

You soft reset and take the parents out and put the parents you want in, keeping in mind your father pokemon needs HP,DEF, and SP.ATK IV at 31 and your mother needs ATK/SP.DEF at 31. Your new egg will have 31/31/31/31/31/X IVs.

Or if you are going for speed, you know to not accept the egg. After saying no to the egg you save and do everything again.

The key is having parents with the same Nature, and different IVs in each stat.

The simple mechanic is that you have parents you know the IVs of. I have multiple sets, but this example I'll use Magikarp.

Look at their stats at level 50, using the Battle Institute. Save before the battle and then soft reset when checking the parents with the same Nature.
Magikarp♂
HP - 86
ATK - 23
DEF - 75
SP.ATK - 32
SP.DEF - 36
SPD - 86

Magikarp♀
HP - 81
ATK - 19
DEF - 72
SP.ATK - 23
SP.DEF - 38
SPD - 100

Put the parents in with the one holding Destiny Knot and the other an Everstone.

Save before you get your egg.

Collect and hatch the egg and fly to the Battle Institute.

Do a battle and check your stats.

Test Egg Magikarp Results
HP - 86
ATK - 19
DEF - 75
SP.ATK - 32
SP.DEF - 38
SPD - 95

The level 50 stats show the offspring gets the HP,DEF, and SP.ATK IV from the father and the ATK/SP.DEF from the mother. Speed will be the RNG.

You soft reset and take the parents out and put the parents you want in, keeping in mind your father pokemon needs HP,DEF, and SP.ATK IV at 31 and your mother needs ATK/SP.DEF at 31. Your new egg will have 31/31/31/31/31/X IVs.

Or if you are going for speed, you know to not accept the egg. After saying no to the egg you save and do everything again.

The key is having parents with the same Nature, and different IVs in each stat.
That could definitely save me time, so thanks. Why do e parents need to have the same nature?

That could definitely save me time, so thanks. Why do e parents need to have the same nature?
If one is adamant and the other is jolly the ATK and SPD stats would be different and if the offspring has either nature you may not get a matching stat from the parents.

I usually spend a little time with a synchronize pokemon catching parents.

Starting out Time Machine breeding can be annoying, but once your collection of IV'd pokemon grows or you get decent Dittos to use it can cut down on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)