Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sniped an Eon Ticket on OR. I downloaded the Celebi event a few days ago.
Is it possible to rearrange the two rewards to get Eon ticket before the Celebi? StreetPass Eon Ticket doesn't show in my Card Album so I can't just shuffle it around.
No, it's impossible. You'll have to grab the Celebi event, then get the Ticket. I found this out the hard way. After a bunch of trouble, I was able to regain the Ticket so when I finish my game for TMs and stuff, I'll just split the game up in SRs and breeding/Eon Ticketing. :P

Naturally, this is only possible because of Powersaves.
If you have a different game, you can also use that to get Celebi. I have the event on both X and AS right now.

No, it's impossible. You'll have to grab the Celebi event, then get the Ticket. I found this out the hard way. After a bunch of trouble, I was able to regain the Ticket so when I finish my game for TMs and stuff, I'll just split the game up in SRs and breeding/Eon Ticketing. :P

Naturally, this is only possible because of Powersaves.
If you have a different game, you can also use that to get Celebi. I have the event on both X and AS right now.
Hmm, well then. Not too much of a worry, I have XYOR at the moment.
Another question, while we're on the topic. How do you SR the HA Regi trio from bank. I assume Powersaves are used?

Does anyone has
Scizor
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 28 Def / 116 SpD / 4 Spe (or similar)
Adamant Nature

I do not have metal coat to trade in my Scyther. I'm offering perfect ivs pokemon and hidden abilities.

Can anyone help me with finding a masterball & thick club?

Also for Tornadus what would be the best nature and ball to target?

I prefer Master Ball for Tornadus because I like how the purple on the Master (which is my favorite color!) contrasts with the purple on the Pokemon.

pm me if you haven't got the help in couple hours . Just a masterball since i lend a thick club to a friend .

If you ask .com nicely he may still have test parents..if you use the ivs, rather than the stats you'll save yourself a lot of time since IV checker > level 50 battle by like...a few minutes per egg.
How does that work?

Using the IV checker at the Battle Resort PokéC.enter?

I don't see how that is accurate finding which parent sends which stat iv.

I'm not saying you are wrong, I just don't understand how it accurately shows what IVs pass

How does that work?

I'm not saying you are wrong, I just don't understand how it accurately shows what IVs pass
Use a hex flawless and a hex zero and you'll know which stats come from which...there's more specifics to it than that ( and some people swear by hex 29s and 1s to see whether you get a 0,30,31(this is .com's method))

I personally use a hex flawless ditto and a hex 0 HA female togepi to get the gender ratio, ability, and IVs at the same time. Any Stat not mentioned is the random one. If six are mentioned,retest to find out which it is...really only 0,30,31 is worth savestating so you only check the random IV very occasionally (for TR, HP spreads mostly)

Use a hex flawless and a hex zero and you'll know which stats come from which...there's more specifics to it than that ( and some people swear by hex 29s and 1s to see whether you get a 0,30,31(this is .com's method))

I personally use a hex flawless ditto and a hex 0 HA female togepi to get the gender ratio, ability, and IVs at the same time. Any Stat not mentioned is the random one. If six are mentioned,retest to find out which it is...really only 0,30,31 is worth savestating so you only check the random IV very occasionally (for TR, HP spreads mostly)
I have parents for different gender ratios. I don't have any created pokemon to try it. I guess that would save time though.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How does that work?

Just to elaborate on why hex 0 and hex 29 specifies which parent gives what IV almost always:
If the random IV is between 1 and 28, then you will know exactly which IVs came from which parent.
The ones the IV judge says are bad are all the 0s and come from the hex 0 parent. The top IVs are all the same (29), so the judge reads these off too. These came from the hex 29 parent. (There is an exception*.)

If the random IV is 30 or 31, then again you know exactly which IVs came from which parent .
The ones they say are bad are from the hex 0 parent. The one (can only be one) they say is good is the randomly generated stat and is 30 or 31. The ones he doesn't mention must all be 29, and come from the hex 29 parent. (Same exception*.)

So you only have the case where the random IV is 0 or 29 where you can't tell exactly. For 29; meh, just reset and go again. For 0, yes, it's unfortunate you can't tell; but you can reset and switch in different parents to tell (two hex 31 parents would work, with whichever IV is 0 on the offspring being the randomly generated 0). Or you can reset and take the hit.

Using a hex 1 parent instead of hex 0 would let you identify the random 0s; but the IV judge doesn't mention 1s (unless they're your best IV), which means you have to be going for generated 0 for it to help out; which is a severe limitation to your spreads...

* The exception being if all the IVs are inherited from the hex 0 parent. In this case you could have 0/0/0/0/0/19 (for example). In this case you can tell which the randomly generated IV is by whichever is mentioned as good. But, yeah... That's an edge case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)