Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a masterball & thick club.

Also, if anyone has a female HA Kabuto in a special ball cmt for it. It's the one shiny that really hurts to lose since I spent forever breeding it. I might as well list notable stuff I lost that I would like back if anyone can help.

• nest ball HA Kabuto
  • Weedle
  • hippopotas
  • dream ball Qwilfish
  • dream ball anorith
  • dream ball petilil
  • HA Turtwig
  • dream ball Torkoal
  • dream ball HA Snorunt
  • Love ball Oddish
  • Hp ice ditto
  • Hp fire ditto
  • Dream ball HA Dratini
  • Dream ball HA Eevee
  • Moon ball Houndour too :(

Ugh. Typing this makes me sick.

Last edited:
Still looking for a masterball & thick club.

Also, if anyone has a female HA Kabuto in a special ball cmt for it. It's the one shiny that really hurts to lose since I spent forever breeding it. I might as well list notable stuff I lost that I would like back if anyone can help.

• nest ball HA Kabuto
  • Weedle
  • hippopotas
  • dream ball Qwilfish
  • dream ball anorith
  • dream ball petilil
  • HA Turtwig
  • dream ball Torkoal
  • dream ball HA Snorunt
  • Love ball Oddish
  • Hp ice ditto
  • Hp fire ditto
  • Dream ball HA Dratini
  • Dream ball HA Eevee

Ugh. Typing this makes me sick.
I can help you via GTS. Deposit any junk mons and ask for ditto. I will send you the HP fire holding a masterball and HP ice holding the thick club.

I can help you via GTS. Deposit any junk mons and ask for ditto. I will send you the HP fire holding a masterball and HP ice holding the thick club.
Depositing one female level five Slakoth & a male level 34 Nuzleaf for them. Thank you, I really appreciate it. My message will be mango ice.

Got a skarmory for my competitive team and i'm trying to teach him ironhead. Can't seem to find where to do this. Could someone give me a quick prod in the right direction please.

I'm on pokemon X sorry should have mentioned that, I clicked on the move tutor and she said i hadn't forgotten that move. So is there a level requirement for it? As mine is a newly breed level 1

I'm on pokemon X sorry should have mentioned that, I clicked on the move tutor and she said i hadn't forgotten that move. So is there a level requirement for it? As mine is a newly breed level 1
The level doesn't matter, but it's a move tutor that's only available in Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. If you want to teach Skarmory Iron Head, you'll have to trade it to one of those games to teach it. If you want, I would be happy to tutor it and trade it back for you. :)

Sure that would be a huge help, I also need it on my drilbur. Is there anything i could help you with to thank you?

My FC is 0619-5765-8403 IGN Fenrir

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm looking for these random Female Pokémon, anyone has these?

I don't care about nature, IVs or eggmoves, just the Female Pokémon in the right Pokéball.

- Zigzagoon/Linoone, Level Ball
- Bidoof/Bibarel, Level Ball
- Combee/Vespiquen, Ultra Ball
- Carnivine, Luxury Ball

Last edited:
I'm looking for these random Female Pokémon, anyone has these?

I don't care about nature, IVs or eggmoves, just the Female Pokémon in the right Pokéball.

- Zigzagoon/Linoone, Level Ball
- Bidoof/Bibarel, Level Ball
- Combee/Vespiquen, Ultra Ball
- Carnivine, Luxury Ball
Can breed you a Level Bidoof.

Keep or toss this Hoopa?

Lonely
28-29/31/31/26-27/30/31
HP Ground

Mainly for personal use, but I'd like to know his trade value too.
It's fine for your own use (on the basis that you're considering keeping it.

Trade value.....well I believe those IV's are 29/31/31/26/30/31 based on the HP. I wouldn't keep it personally but I can see it having some value.

How do you know when something is good for Personal use and for Trading? Trading requires be for example Bold 31/0/31/31/31/31? Cause it's hard af

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
How do you know when something is good for Personal use and for Trading? Trading requires be for example Bold 31/0/31/31/31/31? Cause it's hard af
31/x/31/30+/30+/31 would be a good start. Key points :

1. Boosted nature has flawless IV
2. HP / Speed have flawless IV (HP has some leeway)
3. Everything else is 30 or above

The 0 in Atk would be nice but obviously if you got a 31/24/31/31/31/31 no one would tell you to toss lol. Hope this helps :)

EDIT : And for personal use, literally whatever you are happy with. Run some calculations and see how many points at lvl 100 you are missing and decide whether or not you can live with it.

31/x/31/30+/30+/31 would be a good start. Key points :

1. Boosted nature has flawless IV
2. HP / Speed have flawless IV (HP has some leeway)
3. Everything else is 30 or above

The 0 in Atk would be nice but obviously if you got a 31/24/31/31/31/31 no one would tell you to toss lol. Hope this helps :)

EDIT : And for personal use, literally whatever you are happy with. Run some calculations and see how many points at lvl 100 you are missing and decide whether or not you can live with it.
I see I see thanks. Yeah I've kept some stuff for personal use but tbh I never got something good for trading standards. It's fun cause I actually got a that same spread you described 31/24/31/31/31/31 but on a Careful nature ;( it's 7 less points in attack but they're on a defensive pokemon so I guess it doesn't matter that much. Still nice for personal use I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)