Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look really good :> But I can't help to think that the base of Goruugu's arms are way small...and Erufuun's fluff is smaller than that in comparison to the body. Still adorable though.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Would someone like to make some banners for when my shop gets opened? I already know what I want, just need someone to make them...I will pay generously with credits! Please VM me!

Would someone like to make some banners for when my shop gets opened? I already know what I want, just need someone to make them...I will pay generously with credits!
I'm still kinda of a newb, what are credits? Might be interested in doing this banner.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Its pretty much like payment. I give you say, 9 credits in my trade thread, and then you can look around. And when you see a pokemon you like, you get it for free. But, you don't have to spend them all right away, so if I get something later, then you can spend credits on that.

I have Pokesav/most events already, I think it's a good offer for those who would want your special Pokes. Don't have time this weekend, depends what kind of banner it is. Good luck on finding someone though if I can't do it ^^

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay then.

Well, I'd like a banner that has a big herd of Swalot's and Gulpin's. I'd like some of them shiny. And, on the bottom id like it to say "A Blob's Paradise"

Iggdrasil, I definitely think that your best sprites are your reposes, those are really good.

FYI (This has to get specified like every time): A disguise is only a disguise if no part of the outline is changed (the color can change, but not the shape). So this means that Arceus + Mew is not a disguise, but Ferret/Garchomp is.

Iggdrasil, I definitely think that your best sprites are your reposes, those are really good.

FYI (This has to get specified like every time): A disguise is only a disguise if no part of the outline is changed (the color can change, but not the shape). So this means that Arceus + Mew is not a disguise, but Ferret/Garchomp is.
Thanks! Oh, for the Arceus + Mew "disguise", that was intended to be Arceus as a dog o_o (I had this entire backstory of how Mew and Mewtwo would pass each other in the street, and suddenly Mew ordered Arceus to brutally attack him so Mew would become the "better Mew" in Ubers. I've completly forgotten it now...)

I'm terrible at computers and I really am terrible at art at computers (I'm not a bad artist, I just hate computers). But I really need something for an avatar. Can someone put this helmet on this penguin's head for me for an avatar? I want the helmet looking right at me, however, not to the side. And this isn't necessary, but a jersey and a football would look cool too if you're really feeling motivated, but I'll be happy with just a helmet. Thanks!
And for some reason, the picture for the jersey won't show up. So here's a link.

@Igg: I realize that it is a dog, but I'm just saying that it is not a disguise, Alch got into a huff about this a while ago.

@Tyrant: Finally, people are catching on to my egg idea from a while ago. Looks good.

Wow, it could not have been done better. And yes I will use it as an avatar, but I'll be working on that further, (and giving you credit,) I just couldn't figure out how to do that

Hey I want to create a fake twitter account for my pokemon trainer (I like to think its the same character in every game just moved to another country) so I was wondering if someone could make a quick drawing of a female trainer based somewhere between an ace trainer outfit and the look of Lyra of HG/SS. Thanks ahead of time!

Edit: maybe make her smoking a cigarette? I've always pictured a super serious pokemon trainer as a smoker for some reason....

Hello. c:
Could someone please make me an animated Smeargle avatar?
If you can, I will happily credit you, and make you a banner in return. :D

Thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)