Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Banner Music Junkey
Can someone make me a banner with Dragonite a cool background and the text should be "Simply Awesome"

@cruise: too big, effects are very drab.

@Music Junky: only the Deidara is halfway decent. Even then, the use of C4Ds is too obvious.

@tochukaso:

Shorten that up and it will be great.

For your viewing pleasure. Click the link in my sig for more. Second post. The cracked ice is made by layering effect c4d's on on top of another and adjusting the angles

ULra- [/Saracasim]thank you.[Saracasim/]
ambervoid-pretty cool looking,very nice.
cruislax-looks very smooth and nice. i like the zangoose one,could you make me one like that,except with mime jr?

Somebody able to make me an awesome avatar? Maybe the dark version of lucario from brawl? I don't know, but if somebody will do one that I like alot, I'll give them 1-3 thread pokes.

I'm requesting something that shouldn't be too tough; hopefully someone can do it >>

Size: 65x65
Border: 1px Black
Information:

I'd like a Heatran sprite in the center, the actual [non shiny] in game sprite. Along with a Choice Scarf attached to it's neck or something, on a nice multicolored background. Finishing off with "ScarfTran" in user bar font [be creative with a color, or white] under Heatran. Please crop the sprite and scarf so it's not all choppy with white around it.

Kudos to anyone who can accomplish this feat <(._.)>

You'll find an image of the scarf [needs to be cropped] on here:

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/items.shtml

Here's a ready cropped Heatran sprite, however it'll need to be resized [accordingly, so the scarf can fit on the side of it's neck]:

http://www.pokeox.com/pokemon/dp/485.gif

Unless whoever does this can find better images to use, thanks in advance.

So...can someone make me a banner with Flygon and these words in the background: Forgotten, But Not Gone? I want it for my future trading thread. If anyone's interested, please PM me.

well lets see a grassland background would be cool and under the tauros picture just write Tauros i dont cear about the size

Requesting an avatar saying "Andren" in a light red with a star involved somewhere, please.

thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)