Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a signature and avatar combo. I want the signature to have Gallade, Celebi, and Weavile facing Forretress, Ninetales, and Mismagius. I want to make it look like they are facing each other in a battle, and they should be in a Colosseum. For the avatar, I just want the Gallade, Celebi, and Weavile. If this is too complex, let me know and I will try to change it.
This, please. Can someone do it?

Could I get an avatar, preferably like Erazor or Metal Gar X's avatar, with Gallade and DJXO9? That's the letter O by the way... Thanks.

Whoa Lucas could you do that same thing only with tyranitar and either "tyranitar" or "zone", the latter probably the better choice. If you can, could you make it beating a fighting type? Thanks a bazillion and one!

Whoa Lucas could you do that same thing only with tyranitar and either "tyranitar" or "zone", the latter probably the better choice. If you can, could you make it beating a fighting type? Thanks a bazillion and one!
This got stuck at the bottom of the previous page, and I wasn't sure if you saw this or not...

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lucas, your avatars are amazing! Could you pretty please make one for me with an Arcanine and "laxe"? And if Arcanine is too hard, could you do a Jumpluff? Thanks so much dude! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)