Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couple of revamps I did, looking for feedback on the Victreebel mainly. I'm just not sure about a few things on it...

Working on an RB Blastoise atm too, it's such a bitch of a sprite. -.-

hey, if someone could please make me an avatar with my username and the shiny hg/ss charizard sprite. Any background would be cool. Thanks in advance!

yup, a vine with a tribute one of my monsters that I made called the flytrap. ity was a walking plant, well...technically it would be somewhere in between animals and plants because it doesnt do photosynthesis and must eat other organisms and has teh ability to walk. its not an animal because it has the chloroplasts needed for photosynthesis, it has cell walls, and is grown from a seed.

ok...I took that in a completely different subject

This is as close as this section gets to a simple question thread, so I'll post this here...
Could somebody please direct me to the thread for human/pokemon pictures, if there is one? (like the ones they use in rmts) I've always liked those and would like to browse them.

hey, can someone make me a " Me>You" banner. I want it to have a cool backround and on the left side, a swarm of shedinja and on the right side, the "Me>You" thing.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
This logo would be great if made from scratch, but again its up to you
It would be great if you could make a logo with:
A general use of Gold colour
The name- Fiery Knights
You can also add a wing- light blue coloured to each side of the sheild thing.
So if you could have maybe a shield with a sword in gold and it's burning in not so heavy flames. If you wish you can include a pokemon, though that's not necessary. If you could do this it would be great! Thank you so much

Can anyone make this in avatar size (and transparent)? It's by Cartoons! from the "make a Pokémon a different type" thread.

EDIT: Thanks a ton, rey!

EDIT EDIT: Rey feels like this looks too tiny, so if anyone else wants to take a shot, feel free!

Hello, I have a requestion:

An icon, 20x20 pixels

I need one with the letter ''F'' in the middle and one with the letter ''W'' in the middle.

I need both in 3 different colors: bronze, silver and gold

Be creative. Thnx in advance. (you will get credits).

hey can someone make me a Charizard banner? Something involving fire and the color red with purple complementing it. Also the words "Drums of War" in a slanted position somewhere in it.

I'm looking to make a MW2 league here in Smogon and I was hoping for a nice custom banner with some pokemon (any really) wearing a gas mask and holding and assualt rifle with Koffing behind him spewing gases with the words Smogon Premier Modern Warfare 2 League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)