Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new here, and I thought I'd start posting here, as I enjoy spriting :) It's my first scratch sprite.

What do you think?

Sorry it's small, I realise it may be difficult to give what you think, but I couldn't make it any bigger without making the quality worse. Any help with this would be appreciated :)

Hmm, wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Thanks anyways but I think I'll try making it myself.

Edit: failed to remember why I had put this request here in the first place... I'm terrible at drawing anything inorganic...

So if someone can make me a banner that would be great, but I'm looking for something more along the lines of vector art, with the "Smogon Premier Modern Warfare 2 League" in nicely stylized words underneath a pokemon (I've decided I'm really digging the idea of electivire getting some love for this) holding an assault rifle from the game, wearing a gas mask, with Koffing behind him spewing gases. "Smogon Premier Modern Warfare 2 League" should have a Camo pattern or something.

pkmn-taicho, just posting to say: you obtaining that banner is rather unlikely, because it involves not only a strong photoshop background, but also a strong drawing background, and it is rare that you find somebody with both, toiling for hours for something like that. Alternatively, photoshopping an assault rifle, and a gas mask onto an electivire is also a hard to do while making the electivire look good. I'm sorry if this came off as a douche post, but that's just the truth of it.

EDIT: Didn't realize you drew. If you draw an electivire with a gas mask, and holding an assault rifle, I'd be more than happy to make you a banner.

can anyone make me an avatar with tyranitar and my name in it. I really dont care about back ground just make it creative

i hope i didnt go overboard with the colours.. if you want a change, just ask, i haven't been doing much lately..

*edit
oh whoops, just realised you wanted an avatar. ;-; i'll fix that
*edit

you can have the banner as a bonus

Can someone make an avatar with the water starters from this picture:

Or the upper half from this picture:

Both with my name on it. And send it to me via VM.

Thanks in advance!!

Ok, these are my sprites for the day, well no, it took me 10 minutes each on both of them:

The Generation 1 Golbat Reborn!

And a, errr. Blue? Magmortar

Thank you, I hope you like my sprites

Please could somebody make me a banner for my new trade thread. Its called 'a knight's trade thread' so could the banner have that and involve a steel pokemon. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm in need of a banner of sorts. The design, if I like it, is intended to go on T-shirts. It would be a simple logo with a profile view of Luxray's head, inspired by the Nashville Predators logo. (here's an example if you aren't familiar) If you can get close to the font on the example pic, "THE REAL" (above the predator) and "NASHVILLE PREDATORS" (below), that would be the icing on the cake. You can even choose to take inspiration from the example pic's color scheme, since it's fairly similar to Luxray's colors (black, blue, and gold). If anyone is bored enough to take on this request, let me know please! :)

Ok, these are my sprites for the day, well no, it took me 10 minutes each on both of them:

The Generation 1 Golbat Reborn!

And a, errr. Blue? Magmortar

Thank you, I hope you like my sprites
That Golbat is great! Also that Magmortar looks so incrediby awesome! Mind if I can get a avatar for it?

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
This logo would be great if made from scratch, but again its up to you
It would be great if you could make a logo with:
A general use of Gold colour
The name- Fiery Knights
You can also add a wing- light blue coloured to each side of the sheild thing.
So if you could have maybe a shield with a sword in gold and it's burning in not so heavy flames. If you wish you can include a pokemon, though that's not necessary. If you could do this it would be great! Thank you so much

As long as you put in your signature, that the Avatar was made by me please
Who made it?
Gamefreak's artists did?
Oh.
At the very most, all YohoEfoSHO should be putting in his signature is that the palette was created by you. But when it's something as simple as a recolor, it's cool to let people use your art without giving credit, too.

No worries, man. That may have been an unecessarily harsh way to make a point.
But the sprites are completely fine. There's nothing wrong with a good recolor for some palette creation practice, or making some minor edits to enhance an effect. Those skills can come quite in handy at more advanced levels of spriting.

Thank you, I have made this, one, I for some reason am not happy with it:

Dont you wish Gengar, could have Thunderbolt and Ice Beam and Flamethrower

Kobra, Salamendar, HECK, KobMander

(Sorry I accidentally saved it as (Kobmander) JPEG)

And just for kicks, my first gif, that I had for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)