Smogon All Generation Tournament - UU edition!!!
Sign-ups Round 1 Round 2
Round 3 is finally here! This is disgraceful, 8 days late! Trust me I hate myself now and would not be surprised if I get banned from this forum. Sorry guys.
So, like every round...
I have randomly assigned a generation to each pairing and you will do a Bo3 series in that tier only. This time you can submit your post about your generation from the start of this round. Each player must submit at least one post about their tier. As this shows me who is active and it helps the general community. In the event of a match not being done, I will first check if a player has submitted a post about their generation. If both players have not submitted a post, I will check who has been active in trying to arrange a battle. In the very unlikely (I hope) event of both players not trying to arrange a match, I will do a coinflip.
Remember to try and post a sentence or two on your generation, not 4-5 words as this helps no-one. This helps everyone in the community and you also get mentioned. This is an example of a good post.
The tier... before the draws were up, I actually had some fun experimenting with BW UU and RSE UU, the 2 gens I am most experienced with, and I prayed the draw would give me one of those. When you then take the step back to ADV UU, you notice its slightly more primitive. A real fun tactic, as my opponent taught me the hard way, is perish trapping with Misdreavus.
So here we are, the pairings!:
Seco453 vs LonelyNess (ADV UU)
CrashinBoomBang vs Kennen (DPP UU)
Brammi vs DarkLoïc (BW2 UU) [ACTIVITY]
zfs vs Demist (GSC UU) [COINFLIP]
H-C vs FAFUS (RBY UU)
MarceloDK vs Colchonero (DPP UU) [COINFLIP]
Cristal vs MAlkaviano (ADV UU) [ACTIVTY]
Tyranitarphantom vs Django (GSC UU) [ACITVITY]
This time I will definitely be on time. Your deadline for this round is January 23rd. So please get your battles done and get your posts done. Again I am very sorry for the lateness and will 100% be on time this round.
These are the posts from the last rounds:
- What do I have to say about RBY UU? Fuck Wrap (TyranitarPhantom)
- Water-types dominate rby uu, Golduck is strong, etc. (MarceloDK)
- gsc uu is a very strong tier i like quagsire it should be a dog (CrashinBoomBang)
- gsc uu is a shit tier but i agree that guagsire should be a dog (kokoloko)
- gsc uu, quag too strong (FAFUS)
- GSC UU: Quagsire is strong, Gyarados Zap Cannon ftw (Kennen)
- GSC UU rules, Quagsire should be a dog and I hate Nidoqueen :(
- adv uu is cool but hypno too good (Sir)
- adv uu, grumpig is boss. (Darkdiglett)
- When you then take the step back to ADV UU, you notice its slightly more primitive. A real fun tactic, as my opponent taught me the hard way, is perish trapping with Misdreavus. (MadBull)
- I must say DPP UU is only tier where I love stall teams. Just cover threats, such as Venusaur and Alakazam, and you're good to go ^^ (Demist)