1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 7a

Discussion in 'CAP Process Archive' started by Hyra, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stall

Stall

I just want to point out a few things:

* Mummy doesn't ruin Hail any more than Tar, likewise for SS and Aboma.
    * Air Lock only lasts as long as Mummy is out, so all it means is that wather teams would need a Mummy counter. Not too outrageous imo.
    * I would think it diversifies the metagame, as it would be the only answer to Weather that doesn't create a new Weather.

---

Overall, though, I think we really need to move on. Honestly, Hyra, being a mini-mod comes with a few duties, and I think making gut calls like this is one of them. In my opinion, make a choice, and let's not stall the process.
  2. Magmortified

Magmortified <b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Um... To those still voting:

Anyways:

This is probably the one I'd disagree with. Sandstorm gives a boost in Special Defense; one that our Pokemon likely won't be exploiting the loss of. In most concerns, it's pretty much like they're fighting a physical Swampert.

That your problem? Change Air Lock to a more fitting name. Heaven knows, they did it for Golduck. I think there have already been suggestions.
  3. Hyra

Hyra
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

I think a lot of people are voting no ability thinking that Air Lock removes weather permanently, or at least the most vocal detractors are. This makes me assume your votes are based on false pretenses, and makes me more likely to go with an executive decision.

But I won't. Although Eric the Espeon has apparently disappeared, I'm going to take his advice and do another poll. Yes, I know he will say this because he supports the polls completely.
  4. Legend Tamer

Legend Tamer

5. GengarCrysis92

GengarCrysis92

Voting ended <_<
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)