Smogon Premier League II - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Smogon University Server went down near the end of my game with Heist, I had an excellent shot at a sweep. Heist and I discussed it, in a conversation ending with

<Heist> so take the win if you want
Of course, I shall.

i believe i also had a very legitimate shot at winning, and im positive reachzero knows this, but from a bystanders perspective reachzero did look in control and even though im confident i couldve got to that situation, i wouldve had to rely on a 3-turn sleep to win. its funny as we wouldnt have bean in that position if he didnt crit me earlier in the game, but whatever its pokemon.

gg i guess..sorry team

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Having time zone issues with Articuno64 since we're in different countries. Trying to work it out but language is also an issue.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
"Aboot time we got to playin our game, eh? Between periods of the Canucks game work for you?"
It took me a while to decipher what he was trying to say in PM, but Google translate to the rescue. Hopefully will be gettin this by Wednesday night. If not I'll apparently be a... hoser? Whatever that is.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
Lost 2-1 to Omegadonut. A couple crits in game 2...and me forgetting that Trick Room was not, in fact, up screwed me over majorly in game 3.

Won against Ciele is a haxy game. I also misclicked with a poke, which almost cost me the game. GG anyways, sry about hax.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The Brits needed a victory to boost morale. And I delivered.

Beat drcossack 2-1. He was more of a fearsome opponent than I imagined, I have to hand him that.

Also for the record there was only one crit and it was totally unnecessary.

Well with Brightpowder the chances of hitting become 72%, almost as much as your Focus Blasts hitting. So yea...
Four 72% accuracy moves that would have ko'd it missed during the game, all of which cost me a pokemon, but whatever, it's over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)