Smogon Premier League - Play-offs - Semi Finals!

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Shiv, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

i won, no offense but i'll post the log here for all to see if you want, and people will see i clearly had the advantage anyway =/
  2. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

There isn't much time left to the deadline, how come we have so many battles to go?
  3. apologies

apologies
    is a Past SPL Winner

ive been really busy, sorry
    i think we can do it tomorrow if hes available but it probably wont happen today
  4. Stellar

Stellar dreams & adventures
    is a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Orange Islands

You should probably clarify the deadline. The OP says the deadline is tonight at midnight (Tuesday, 12 AM), but everyone thinks it is tomorrow at midnight.
  5. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

Mechazawa and I agreed to play today. He said he would PM me whenever he was on.
  6. apologies

apologies
    is a Past SPL Winner

i beat silentecho, gg
  7. BAIKA

BAIKA
    is a Past SPL Winner

i won 5-0 in a horrible game for ck, as stated by his almighty self
  8. CaptKirby

CaptKirby

9. Ciele

Ciele
    is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a GS1 Winner

I beat Kevin Garrett, good game.
  10. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

Good game. I played well, but my team matched up horribly.
  11. Pirotechnix

Pirotechnix

That does it for the Tigers, then. It's been a fun season, thanks everyone, good luck to Ruiners in the finals! wailment is too weak to lug trophies.
  12. Scofield

Scofield Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

ALPHA RUINED

That trophy is mine, I can taste it. I will have 2, 1 to pee in and 1 to drink from.
  13. tennisace

tennisace very nice.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I'd like to extend congratulations to all of the other teams, this season went really really well for a test!

Most importantly though, I want to congratulate all of my Tigers (and ex Tigers). You guys got yourself to this point, I just brought you together and put you to work! Obviously I'm disappointed we're not getting the trophy this season, but I'm glad that we made the playoffs! You're all awesome and hopefully next season we'll make playoffs and go farther! (ps you're all welcome to hang out in #dumbo, i'm not going to let it drop if people are gonna hang out and talk in there)
  14. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Mentor

fawk, only one trophy for me. at least i dont have to keep team secrets from us west anymore. good run tigers. i'm proud.
  15. Folgorio

Folgorio I KickTehAss
    is a Past SPL Winner

Hi um stallion and i had arranged a time to battle yesterday and i got there a bit late but stallion was still on so pmd him but either he was idle/ignoring me and logged off shortly after. A couple of hours later i got on again to find him on the forums. i pmd him and he logged off again and i was left w/o a reply. Today i pmd him again while he was on momentarily and he was once more idle/ignoring me (even though he had just logged on) and logged off again. This probably means we won't be able to battle so im posting it here...
  16. Stallion

Stallion Killing is my business, and business is good!
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Hi umm could you not make it look like I'm ignoring you and realise I'm at UNIVERSITY, which I have repeated multiple times. You know, somewhere that doesn't have shoddy access despite forum access. Not to mention I was on the whole day before scheduled date AND you were late when I have a very tight schedule. I'm trying to meet you half way but you better not be fishing for an activity win because I have been at least as active as you (if not more so, ask irc regulars). I'm happy to stay up late if I have to to get this done, but please don't make me out to be the bad guy and pm me ALL available hours for you thanks.
  17. hanke

hanke
    won the 6th Official Smogon Tournament

lost, gg
  18. Loki

Loki like seashells
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Champion

ya won against hanke, gg man
  19. Taylor

Taylor stardust infinite
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

won 4-0 gg
  20. Gouki

Gouki nice times all the times
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

if you guys say so, i cant tell what a good match is anymore
  21. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

i got lucky and beat rem, gg
  22. remlabmez

remlabmez @dacopboss
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

the poke gods avenged gouki for what taylor did to him...so I lost
  23. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

No need for the other matches to take place and the deadline is here.

Finals: Alpha Ruiners v. Indie Scooters.
  24. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Good fun playing with everyone on the Cryonicles, sad that we had to be the best team overall and lose in the play-off's but that can always happen!

Good luck to the Scooters, hoping you guys pull it off :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)