Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Can someone please post an in depth guide to playing stall in ORAS OU? I'm amazed at how GODMarth and TeleGOD play it and completely shut down their oponents with such a pathetic playstyle.

Whenever I play stall, I always get 0-6ed. I only win when I use a balanced offensive team because I always make the plays and win even under the most dire of circumstances. I'd like to learn to play stall and be a more well grounded super player, however.

So -Tsunami- has brought to my attention that I may be SPL cursed. With the Raiders going winless in the first four weeks, the Wolfpack being winless in 5 weeks and Scooters losing last week that leaves the record of teams I have been involved with currently 0-10 this SPL.

I travelled from the East of America to India to consult the one and only Guru $hyam (namaste brother) and he informed me that this kind of black magic cannot simply be removed, only passed onto someone else. He went on to explain that I would need to have the blessing of two extremely lucky users and then and only then will I be able to shed this curse.

I immediately made my way back to America and went to see PDC who had just awoken from a nightmare of having to battle chimpact over and over again, after explaining my situation he was more than happy to help a brother out..

nasty nas: i pass my luck onto u kevin

With that done I made the long journey back to India, this time to go and visit the countries second deadliest snake (no not King Cobra Valentine) Shakeitup. Unfortunately he made me wait 3 hours whilst he was playing tagpro but eventually he yelled "allight aids sack" and uttered the words I've always wanted to hear..

Ashwin: i pass some of my luck onto u g

Now all I had to do was pick the unfortunate soul that would next have to bare the curse. I thought long and hard about giving it to King Cobra Valentine for his continuous shady tactics but in the end it was an easy decision, no one is more deserving of this than you Afro Smash.. bop thele it is!

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
So -Tsunami- has brought to my attention that I may be SPL cursed. With the Raiders going winless in the first four weeks, the Wolfpack being winless in 5 weeks and Scooters losing last week that leaves the record of teams I have been involved with currently 0-10 this SPL.

I travelled from the East of America to India to consult the one and only Guru $hyam (namaste brother) and he informed me that this kind of black magic cannot simply be removed, only passed onto someone else. He went on to explain that I would need to have the blessing of two extremely lucky users and then and only then will I be able to shed this curse.

I immediately made my way back to America and went to see PDC who had just awoken from a nightmare of having to battle chimpact over and over again, after explaining my situation he was more than happy to help a brother out..

nasty nas: i pass my luck onto u kevin

With that done I made the long journey back to India, this time to go and visit the countries second deadliest snake (no not King Cobra Valentine) Shakeitup. Unfortunately he made me wait 3 hours whilst he was playing tagpro but eventually he yelled "allight aids sack" and uttered the words I've always wanted to hear..

Ashwin: i pass some of my luck onto u g

Now all I had to do was pick the unfortunate soul that would next have to bare the curse. I thought long and hard about giving it to King Cobra Valentine for his continuous shady tactics but in the end it was an easy decision, no one is more deserving of this than you Afro Smash.. bop thele it is!
The only cursed person in team tournaments is M Dragon, all spaniards know this. SoulWind and I were like... no sharks... you don't know what you have done :'(

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
so, sorry to anyone who plays sharks in the next couple weeks
a few of our players decided to be little bitches and quit due to bad luck, so we're likely gonna have to forfeit matches
thanks to our players who are staying strong and finishing out the season, u da real mvps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)