Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldaron says he has gone away for the weekend and we have to try and get it done on Tuesday / Wednesday, I hope we can play. Activity post.

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Won 2-0 vs Fuzzy. Needed hax to win the first game, pretty much hax-free the second one. gg.

vm'd opponent right when round started, just gt back to me yesterday and says his time zone is completely different. will do my best to get it done but it wouldve been nice if he told me this kind of thing earlier....
Really sorry for not telling you earlier. Was out of town and couldn't access internet back then. Btw, I cannot play at noon from 8am-7pm or from 00.30-06.30am. So, I think it's either I play early in the morning or you play early in the morning. I know it's inconvenient but I hope we can work things out. Let me know if you have a better idea. Thx

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
<WhiteQueen> hey ala! can you do me a favor please?
<WhiteQueen> post in the st#3 thread an activity post for me that's all
<WhiteQueen> activity post: I contacted Staraptor and told him when I could play. He said he was able to play on the weekend, so I waited for him on Grotto yesterday and today, but he no showed.

posting for my good friend WQ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)