[Standard] Animated Movie Mafia [Game Over! Live Action Movies Win!]

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The OP says "Lynched Cycle 1" so I assume he was lynched. The solution most obvious to me is to just bring TAS back to life and continue Cycle 2.

Everyone has seen his role; dreamworks is at an obvious disadvantage. Even if he was given a new role, now everyone knows he's a dreamworks member now

I suppose that if everyone (sort of) knew he was dreamworks before that whole new role thing I suggested could work. Still it's sort of fucked up the game
so the question is can everyone live with that?

E: if we're continuing this thing than I suggest lynching lifeadmiral since disny and dreamworks have one/two players dead respectively
need to even up the ratio

vote imperfectluck

Regarding the stealth lynch incident. I agree with zorbees and company; even if his role now revealed Dreamworks may still be able to use his vote today. So Dreamworks has my condolences. :(

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
do i need to stop playing standard to avoid being killed before the first cycle ends or can you (BAN ME PLEASE)s knock it off

gl to my faction

OK so quick policy change here: I will no longer be announcing majority in the thread until it is majority AND all actions are in, as this is partially what led to the backfired Fuck Tiger attempt by SCall. I will, however, announce how many actions are needed.

I am waiting on 3 actions, in case you were wondering.

Important note: If you failed to send in an action Cycle 0 (you know who you are!) and did not yet give me an action this Cycle (you know who you are!), you WILL be subbed out.

Consider this your warning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)