[Standard] Lord of the Flies Mafia - The Stranded Win!

The angry masses descended upon BunnyMaster after their leader Da Letter El gave the word. He was quickly bitten to pieces, which was surprisingly easy, because he was made entirely of Legos! His instructions also included directions for making the following message, which the survivors made using the parts that were left from his body.
Dear BunnyMaster,
You are Makuta.

For a thousand years, you ruled over the island of Mata-Nui with an iron fist. But now, since the Toa have overthrown your rule, you have still been hungry for power and have decided to seek out a group to dominate. When the plane crashed on a nearby island, you took this opportunity to sieze the island for yourself and your allies, and have organized the Destructive.

Your Mask of Shadows allows you to read the minds of others. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Read USER's thoughts." By the end of the night, you will know that user's win condition. Also, you have the power to create illusions. On odd nights, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Create an illusion of the ITEM," where ITEM is the name of the item you want to create; in the main body of the PM, write a description of the item. The item you create does not actually do anything. In the description, you may suggest that it has a certain effect, but you may not say so outright.

You are allied with the Destructive. You win if the Destructive eliminate all threats.
It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends 48 hours after this post

Without that video DLE posted I think the stranded would have lost for sure, but now we have the power of Double Rainbows and shall destroy everything in our path

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
If you have a night action, I probably told you what i want you to do already. If not, please, do not hesitate to contact me! my inbox is open, I'm on IRC, and I don't sleep very much. If you can't get a hold of me before deadline, you really aren't trying very hard.

But as i alluded to above, i think i messaged everyone...

You awoke to find one body tonight: that of Raverist. He was burned in much the same way that shuckles my hero was. What is causing this string of strange deaths? In any case, you found his role pm behind his mask:
Dear Raverist,
You are a Shy Guy.

You are one of Kamek's masked lackeys from Yoshi's Island. Although you are used by various evil figures, you yourself are not evil, and just grudgingly take orders from others. After the plane crash, you joined the Stranded because they ordered you around the least.

Since you are so small, you have an easy time sneaking around. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Sneak up to USER." You will stealthily approach that user and find his role name. However, since you wear a mask, you look suspicious. If you are ever inspected, you will appear as:
Dear Raverist,
You are Bowser.

As the iconic kidnapper of Peach and enemy of Mario, you still seek to expand your kingdom. When you landed on the island, you saw it as a potential colony of your empire, so you joined the Destructive to help take it over.

You are the commander of many minions, so you are good at forcing people to do your will. During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Intimidate USER1 to vote for USER2." You will scare the first user with your power, forcing him to vote for the second user during the day.

You are allied with the Destructive. You win if the Destructive eliminate all threats.
You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
It is now Day 5. You have 48 hours to deliberate.

All pms have now been sent. If you think you should have received a results pm but did not, please notify me via IRC or Smogon PM.

Da Letter El

Alright, PM me if you've got cool stories for me, bro.

Last night wasn't terribad. I was at least right about Raverist not being evil. But yeah. Only one death last night's a good sign. I think I've got a good lynch target for y'all, but I want to confer with my sources and work this all out first.

I find it not at all ironic that during my lifespan I was begrudgingly following orders. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go be a Boo Guy elsewhere and donate my mask to the Kitsunoh Orphan Society.

Da Letter El

Alright, babes, we gonna do nothing for right now.

His claim is as follows:

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Pidge,
You are Hugo "Hurley" Reyes.

You are one of the Oceanic Six from Lost, and it seems you have found yourself crashed on yet another mysterious island. This may be due to the curse you believe in ever since you won the lottery, although many consider you lucky. It does not help that you keep hearing things from a dead man on this island.

Being the cursed, lucky individual that you are, your votes will have more weight than others. This means your decisions must be made more carefully. Furthermore, the dead man you hear from states that the phrase "cooperate or defect" seems important. However, you are not exactly sure what it means, and may want to take caution with it.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
Now, there has been no indication in any of the vote tallies that he has any more say than anyone else. Also, his role PM is extremely vague when it comes to how much more of a say he has. Also, the cooperate or defect thing is kind of obvious when you look at zorbees' role, and he claimed after his death. Finally, there is no message about why he joined the Stranded in the first body paragraph, when every other role PM I have seen through claims or death has included that.

Second, he was hooked last night, and there was only 1 death.

Third, I had him checked out and he received the same result about pidge as he did someone who is confirmed evil.

Finally, shuckles my hero for some reason sent me a PM outlining everything that his team was doing on night 2, one of which was inspecting pidge, who they suspected to be wolf.

shuckles my hero said:
The you are the destructive. By the way
Millon De Floss said:
Message from our leader. I understand somewhat of where he's coming from.

UncleSam said:
Dear Destructives,

You defected last night and we are not pleased one bit. We are also mystified why you would have done this when we can leak EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR MEMBERS AND THEIR ROLE. Anyway, you will be using both a (snip) tonight, while we will be using our regular kill tonight as well.

You kill:
-Blue_Tornado (snip)
-GTS (snip)
We Kill:
-Game Freak201 (Our Regular 2/3 Kill) [Not quite sure why this didnt happen, but the above parts did.]

You (snip) DLE while we hook Raverist tonight. Make DLE (snip) about Raverist tonight, and use your (snip) on Pidge, who may be the wolf. We may not be able to hook Raverist depending on how today goes, by the way.

If you defect again, we leak two of your names to DLE. Including (snip). So ya, don't defect tonight ok? We have already proven that we trust you enough to cooperate.
Don't bother trying to rethreaten us with having me lynched. I'm already going to die within the next day based on pure luck.
stupid snips
Not only did the mafias suspect that he was wolf (and clearly the snip is something to do with inspection), but upon talking to bunnymaster, he informed me that his team had found the wolf (but i didnt save the log because i was on fucking mibbit). The fact that bunnymaster was hooked the next night and the fact that they had not yet found the wolf on night 2 (and he was lynched the day after he was hooked) indicates that pidge would be wolf. Now, whether you should trust the word of the mafia is iffy, but with the other proof as well, it's a safe bet that Pidge is our wolf. Throw in the fact that the person who is arguably the most experienced player in this game is up for discussion, I'm more than confident about this lynch.

Pidge, if you have reasons why you disagree with this lynch or can give us a reason why lynching someone else would be preferable, do not hesitate to let me know. But in the meantime, lets do this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)