[Standard] Mafia Rising - Game over, the Second Mafia wins - Postgame

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
So in response to everyone's Beer Squad pics: I was the one who sent that pm that Lady Salamence said not to send in (she c/ped it off of my pm, lol). It all started with my C0 PM to Staraptor Call and Lady Salamence:

The messages that I will be sending to in this PM will be of my own amusement. For example:

Monkeys don't fly
And cows don't moo,
When they come
After you.

"100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 99 bottles of beer on the wall.

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 96 bottles of beer on the wall.

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 95 bottles of beer on the wall.

95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 94 bottles of beer on the wall.

94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 93 bottles of beer on the wall.

93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 92 bottles of beer on the wall.

92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 91 bottles of beer on the wall.

91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 90 bottles of beer on the wall.

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 89 bottles of beer on the wall.

89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 88 bottles of beer on the wall.

88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 87 bottles of beer on the wall.

87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 86 bottles of beer on the wall.

86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 85 bottles of beer on the wall.

85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 84 bottles of beer on the wall.

84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 83 bottles of beer on the wall.

83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 82 bottles of beer on the wall.

82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 81 bottles of beer on the wall.

81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 80 bottles of beer on the wall.

80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 79 bottles of beer on the wall.

79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 78 bottles of beer on the wall.

78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 77 bottles of beer on the wall.

77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 76 bottles of beer on the wall.

76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 75 bottles of beer on the wall.

75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer. Nut ichmedibeikechee baccerda issy da - 74 bottles of beer on the wall.

74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 73 bottles of beer on the wall.

73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 72 bottles of beer on the wall.

72 bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 71 bottles of beer on the wall.

71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 70 bottles of beer on the wall.

70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 69 bottles of beer on the wall.

69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 68 bottles of beer on the wall.

68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 67 bottles of beer on the wall.

67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 66 bottles of beer on the wall.

66 bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer. Take one down - pass it around - 65 bottles of beer on the wall.

65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 64 bottles of beer on the wall.

64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer. 63 bottles of beer on the wall.

63 bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 62 bottles of beer on the wall.

62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 61 bottles of beer on the wall.

61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 60 bottles of beer on the wall.

60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 59 bottles of beer on the wall.

59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 58 bottles of beer on the wall.

58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 57 bottles of beer on the wall.

57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 56 bottles of beer on the wall.

56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 55 bottles of beer on the wall.

55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 54 bottles of beer on the wall.

54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 53 bottles of beer on the wall.

53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 52 bottles of beer on the wall.

52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 51 bottles of beer on the wall.

51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer. 50 bottles of beer on the wall.

50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 49 bottles of beer on the wall.

49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 48 bottles of beer on the wall.

48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 47 bottles of beer on the wall.

47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 46 bottles of beer on the wall.

46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 45 bottles of beer on the wall.

45 bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer. 44 bottles of beer on the wall.

44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 43 bottles of beer on the wall.

43 bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 42 bottles of beer on the wall.

42 bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 41 bottles of beer on the wall.

41 bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 40 bottles of beer on the wall.

40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 39 bottles of beer on the wall.

39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 38 bottles of beer on the wall.

38 bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer. Are you still here?? - 37 bottles of beer on the wall.

37 bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 36 bottles of beer on the wall.

36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 35 bottles of beer on the wall.

35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 34 bottles of beer on the wall.

34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer. 33 bottles of beer on the wall.

33 bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 32 bottles of beer on the wall.

32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 31 bottles of beer on the wall.

31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 30 bottles of beer on the wall.

30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 29 bottles of beer on the wall.

29 bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 28 bottles of beer on the wall.

28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 27 bottles of beer on the wall.

27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 26 bottles of beer on the wall.

26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 25 bottles of beer on the wall.

25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 24 bottles of beer on the wall.

24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 23 bottles of beer on the wall.

23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 22 bottles of beer on the wall.

22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 21 bottles of beer on the wall.

21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 20 bottles of beer on the wall.

20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 19 bottles of beer on the wall.

19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 18 bottles of beer on the wall.

18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 17 bottles of beer on the wall.

17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 16 bottles of beer on the wall.

16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 15 bottles of beer on the wall.

15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 14 bottles of beer on the wall.

14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer. 13 bottles of beer on the wall.

13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 12 bottles of beer on the wall.

12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 11 bottles of beer on the wall.

11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 10 bottles of beer on the wall.

10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 9 bottles of beer on the wall.

9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 8 bottles of beer on the wall.

8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 7 bottles of beer on the wall.

7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around - 6 bottles of beer on the wall.

6 bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer. Move along - There's nothing to see here - 5 bottles of beer on the wall.

5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer. If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 4 bottles of beer on the wall.

4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer! 3 bottles of beer on the wall.

3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer!! If one of those bottles should happen to fall - 2 bottles of beer on the wall.

2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer!!! Take one down and pass it around - 1 bottle of beer on the wall.

1 bottle of beer on the wall, 1 bottle of beer!!!! Take it down and pass it around - NO MORE bottles of beer on the wall!!"

I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[Chorus:]
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can be it

[Chorus]

Hey, cause I believe in me, oh

If I can see it, then I can be it

[Chorus]

Hey, if I just spread my wings
I can fly
I can fly
I can fly, hey
If I just spread my wings
I can fly
Fly-eye-eye

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

Ooh ooh

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
(Ooh)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but
You're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

[Timon:]
I can see what's happening
(What?)
And they don't have a clue
(Who?)
They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two.
(Oh.)
[In a sarcastic mock-French accent]
Ze sweet caress of twilight
[Back to normal, but still sarcastic]
There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere
Disaster's in the air
[FS:]
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things
[Simba:]
So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past? Impossible!
She'd turn away from me
[Nala:]
He's holding back, he's hiding
But what, I can't decide
Why won't he be the king I know he is
The king I see inside?
[Chorus:]
The peace the evening brings
The world, for once, in perfect harmony
With all its living things
You needn't look too far
Stealing through the night's uncertainties
Love is where they are
[Timon:]
And if he falls in love tonight
It can be assumed
[Pumbaa:]
His carefree days with us are history
[Timon and Pumbaa:]
In short, our pal is doomed

That being said:

Edit: lol, everyone has a broken link of the pic XD

Last edited:
To be fair, the Village can be expected somewhat perfect play in a game like this, with the role pm format and, with a competent leader and inspect, can easily have a strong idea of some mafia from C1.

However, I said that if the Village took until C3 to truly organize, they would lose, and I was only proven right, as Snype misled them and Acklow/GS were not fully trusted. In addition, Acklow made a few errors, including not killing me to either confirm suspicions or to gain a kill, and that really led to them being in a poor position even before the multiple godkills.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Honestly, I didn't pay all that much attention to this game, especially seeing as I had no role until cycle 3.

Postgame should be interesting though.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Tsuk wa sinactive, and Scall decided to give preference to earthworm over tsuk for being subbed because.......

"Earthworm didn't want to play the game but was active with actions, while Tsuk was*just* inactive"

I have no idea what you're referring to. Yes, we didn't play perfectly (for the time I was in the know, anyway) but as far as I know we didn't play moronic either. Additionally, even if we were near perfect, it would still have been nigh impossible to win due to both our resurrects dying so early.

"The moronic village" had no control over that. It was "the moronic villagers".

And yes, that was very stupid of them seeing as they only had to wait until a villager gets cleaned by death (like me/zorbees when it happened), so I agree with you there.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
"The moronic village" had no control over that. It was "the moronic villagers".

And yes, that was very stupid of them seeing as they only had to wait until a villager gets cleaned by death (like me/zorbees when it happened), so I agree with you there.
sadly, it was most of the newer players that had claimed to me, and they happened to have a lot of influential roles (kingofkongs the BG, Paperblade the partial resurrector, Acklow with that weird inspect)

iirc the people who didn't claim to me were Quag, BT, zorbees (BT was inspected anyway and I remember I hooked zorbees c0 before deciding to try to lead so hopefully he wouldn't remember the hook flavour), Ditto, Life, Cereza, Tsuk, the inactive 4-man martyr.

People were rather impatient this game and didn't think things through. That was the village's main reason they lost. I'm curious to the game design.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)