[Standard] Mafia Rising - Game over, the Second Mafia wins - Postgame

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Staraptor Call, Aug 7, 2011.

1. LifeAdmiral

LifeAdmiral

[​IMG]
  2. Staraptor Call

Staraptor Call

After a long while of fighting with the two ghosts about ending the game, while they keep on saying "There is a way someone else can win, sheesh!", you turn around to lynch HSA and find billymills killed, his body covered in some weird black goo. You all look down at the dead body of the mod of Circus Maximus, and then turn around, screaming, "Lynch HSA!" You guys grab him, put a gun to his head, and shoot. HSA falls to the floor, dead. You guys all walk away, mumbling how much torture it is, when the world's ugliest man yells out "Hey, you forgot this!'

For some reason, there was no corresponding note for Quagsires.

Results are going out.
  3. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence is a three-dimensional retard.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

petition to rename this to torture mafia

sign below the line
    -------------------------------------------------
  4. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

petition to say hosts are dicks:

Lynch Quagsires
  5. Maxim

Maxim

Lynch Quagsires somehow

Edit: I don't think he cares
  6. Quagsires

Quagsires

Lynch Quagsires
  7. ginganinja

ginganinja Goodbye
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

Lynch Quagsires

JUST

FUCKING

DIE
  8. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

quagsires please godkill yourself

please

Lynch Quagsires
  9. Lady Salamence

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

game-ending deadline

staraptor: i recieved actions on irc
  10. Lady Salamence

GAME OVER

HELL YEAH

OK, so I’m ending the game because there is no other outcome, because ginganinja and second mafia are NOT stupid.
    Giganinja whispers actions into Lyra’s ears, and her face breaks into a large smile. She whispers something to Quagsires, and he looked a bit sad. Lyra shrugged, handed the guys standing there a paper, and they run of to Quagsires, giving him CPR. He went back into his body, said “Shit...” Ginganinja yelled a woop of victory, reviving billymills. Steven Snype somehow also celebrated the victory.
    billymills and HSA's pms also dropped to the floor.

Lyra the said, “Well, since it’s game over, might as well give you Quagsire’s PM.”

THE SECOND MAFIA HAS WON THE GAME
  11. Maxim

Maxim

Well, that's a wrap, had a lot of fun guys!

Also, I'm such an awesome mole :P

All in all, Good Game.
  12. Quagsires

Quagsires

inb4 broken

If First mafia and Vilalge distracted second mafia, there'd be no reason for me to lose., and I could've easily won.

gg I guess
  13. ginganinja

ginganinja Goodbye
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus

ya Quagsires role was broken
    Mine was also prolly broken
    Mafia were fucking strong but who the fuck cares we won anyway.

Village also played like shit

gg

Shining Latios remains a fucking retard

Also I am fucking unkillable
  14. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

I have the deaths of 5 men on my hands, including my teammate.

I am awesome
  15. Lady Salamence

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    This game took forever
    I'm glad it's over, are you?
  16. General Spoon

General Spoon

My god the nightmare is finally over.
  17. UncleSam

UncleSam

Shining Latios is pretty pro
  18. Steven Snype

Steven Snype

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Shining Latios is sweet
    and he wants you

SO WHY REJECT HIM YOU BITCH?
  19. Acklow

Acklow

GG all. I'm too much of a good sport to rant at Second Mafia.
  20. kingofmars

kingofmars
    is a Past SPL Winneris a VGC2 Winner

Yeah, let's rant at Staraptor Call instead
  21. Steven Snype

Steven Snype

C0/C1: It took me a little while to realize that it might not be a bad idea to claim sole announcer to just get claims. I didn't care how I got the claims, just that I got info to work with. Got tons of claims: including Acklow, kok, Bob. People I suspected were: HSA, Paperblade, Spooner, AG (how could you not when he sent in Fw: First Mafia Role PM) with a "correction." We namespected and namehooked BT/Zorbees asap given that ipl was going to be subbed out iirc and gmax/shade/dak/worms wouldn't do shit. Maxim tracked DLE just to see who'd nametarget him and got Acklow.

C2: I figured to make it reasonable that I would be a leader and to potentially bus some of my teammates (would you expect DLE and billymills to not be inspected in a 2-mafia 1-village game like this?). Based on the flavor, I thought that DLE's persuade was one of those: mention it in every post in addition to whatever you want since it says if I don't say w/e it was that DLE persuaded, (a vote to him) i'd be godkilled. Then the C2 results were delayed for a while. Anyway, I didn't get a result PM (Acklow and Maxim got their C2 results and sent me them ASAP) while I was looking through my inbox of typing up the post to lynch Spooner. It was literally only after I had posted that I got the notification that SC sent a PM to me, which was sent 10 mins ago. I edited it as soon as I saw the persuade, but didn't see the bs: only allowed to say. This is where I am disappointed with Staraptor in making every persuade full post when what is said in the PM is not allowed. The further decision to not resurrect godkilled players is also bullshit and frankly, this was a pretty crappy game from here. It was already a joke with 2 subs for a player before signups began, ipl being subbed out. Anyway, we killed off BT once we got his role and I guess 1st maf killed off zorbees or vice versa, but I remember I wanted zorbees dead since if he followed the flavor to my role PM (since I hooked him, and I wasn't sure if there were any results), i wanted him dead asap (forgot deadtalking didn't matter, but if he was gonna oust me, he probably would've been an enemy). Anyway, I tried as much as I could to not let Spooner lead since the advantage 2nd maf had over 1st was that we had roles of the village, so if I could prove to the village that spooner wasn't to be trusted given with the stupid COLOR tags that also screwed over AG, which I pointed out to Quag and Acklow. (Of course I'd tell my team this, and we got more claims.)

Fast forwarding a bit, a lack of communication between 2nd mafia put us in a worse position as I didn't tell Maxim what I told acklow. I told Acklow that he was tracked c0 and his results matched up with the trackers (my way of saying, I'm going to have Maxim keep an eye on you.) Unfortunately, Maxim claimed his full role as tracker + watcher and sent his actual results, which sort of incriminated DLE with Acklow's C0 results, himself since Acklow actually targeted ipl instead of Quags (so I thought DLE/billy was sg'd and it was billy who was sg'd by other mafia since Douglas wasn't any of our role names. Acklow's fault there), and ginga later when ginga was asked to target someone else, but one of maxim's results said ginga targeted Quag, and with billy basically idling, i'm sure that the second mafia would've been found out.
    Then SL made everyone's day. HFB claimed to me earlier in the game to pose as a neutral with a retarded WC, which I mainly let him do for shits and giggles and I told Paperblade (who I thought was First since he claimed resurrector and I knew resurrector was mafia ability) to troll HFB, so HFB would probably tell Acklow to kill Paper. I really didn't think a troll attempt resulted in success for the troll victim. Backfired.

Thanks to First Mafia for being nice enough to not tie the lynch when it was 4-2-1-1. Told Maxim to tell Bob that Quag was second mafia and he should be lynched. First Maf went along with it fine. Dale did a superb job at leading second maf while i was dead and was a wonderful person to collab with. Wish we communicated better. Learned a bit. Had quite the laughs. Inactivity screwed over most of this game since I figured the dead people with role PMs revealed would be the ones to lead the village. Didn't really look like that very much.

Also, some quote that Spooner said about tricking a newbie that had no idea of what's going on. It happens. Both sides had some inexperienced players that made some mistakes. It just came down to communication that screwed over both sides. Also, Lady Salamence, accept Shining Latios' desire to be with you.

Edit: Forgot obligatory:
    [​IMG]
  22. ginganinja

ginganinja Goodbye

SS said all I needed to say really. Id really like to thank DLE and Snype for pretty much showing me the ropes (since it was like the second time I had been a mafia) and they pretty much controlled the game. They really did play the best in this game

[​IMG]
  23. Paperblade

Paperblade

I have been persuaded to post

[​IMG]
  24. kingofmars

kingofmars
    is a Past SPL Winneris a VGC2 Winner

[​IMG]
  25. Yeti

Yeti

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)