Summer Freedom IV Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The final is one round right even if the winner from the loser's bracket wins.
I would think so since the other player had to win much less games.

Flub and myself have already PM'ed and i've been giving him till the 12th or so to revise his team (or whatever i said) so hopefully we should get our match done just before the first cut-off point.

The Communist Plant said:
The final is one round right even if the winner from the loser's bracket wins.
I would think so since the other player had to win much less games.
Actually, for the top player from the loser's bracket to win, he must win twice. Not an easy feat, but not impossible either (as happened last year).

I sent Boo Radley a PM a few days ago, and no response yet.
He doesn't have any AIM/YIM/MSN or other contact address listed under his profile, either.
Meh.

Blue Light 2 said:
havent seen devilkid in a while
Yeah need some time to make a good team. :) And normally I'm on the whole time on smogon, so you won't have any problems to find me I think. :|

k to demon scythe, i wont be free till june 8th because of exams-we can get it done anytime on june 8th or afterwards. sending pm

@ Com. Plant... not to give away VS his team, but those two weren't an issue. Pokemon that you wont think of are more an issue than regulars.

roy I'm off school until next Monday, so I'll be staying up late so our time differences won't matter that much, so I guess I'll catch you around.

KawaiiWolf said:
Actually, for the top player from the loser's bracket to win, he must win twice. Not an easy feat, but not impossible either (as happened last year).
Thats gay but w/e.

Still nothing from w00t.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just posting that my opponent has not been on nb for 2 weeks +, and is not responding to pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)