Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because everyone is making color changes and re-types, I decided to also make some of them. I use Tediursa.

Here are the first three types: Grass, Fire and Water

Maybe not as good as Xilaa and DWC, but I like them.

Me and KoA are working on two games, Pokemon Brass And Tin I will post updated lists of the Pokedex as we go on.

EDIT: We are in desperete need of some scratchers!
I would be happy to help... if I wasn't working on a game of my own.
Sorry guys!
Anyway, here's my region map:

EDIT: The region is east of Hoenn, and immediately west of Johto. The mountain range at the far east of the region is the same mountain range surrounding Cianwood in Johto.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I'm going to be bluntly honest with Super Sprita here;

Going off of how the project is composing itself thus far, I'm having reduced faith levels of completion. If anything, I'd advise AGAINST using Game Maker. If we do somehow finish using this medium, all work can be for naught due to the fact that there's a GM Decompiler floating around out there. This could essentially end up bad.

What I suggest doing is going around for another medium of creation for it. I'm sure Wichu might be a good person to ask for advice as he is experienced with the subject.

I'm only saying this because I don't want this to suffer the same fate as 99% of all other fan game projects out there. I've actually started putting serious thoughts into storyline and other details and would hate to see them all go to waste due to sloppy beginnings.

Also, we need to amass a true staff. Two people tackling an entire project is suicide. I've got a few unfinished projects of my own that despite all of the months and hours of planning, still found themselves slapped with a big 'ol HIATUS label. In fact, all but one have been cancelled. Having only me being able to do quality scratchwork puts an unnecessary amount of toil on my plate and especially since I've got Brawl, It'll be hard to keep up.

I only mention these to attempt to put the project back on course.

Request: For the SSE's awsomeness (holy hell Tabuu is a pain in the ass), might I suggest Cubone/Zubat with Cubone as the base (The Pokemon version of Meta Knight, basically...but Pokemon-ey)

092: tabuu is destroyed if you just chase him around with foxes up-air or just spam projectiles when he is attacking (making sure you avoid his attacks, just about all of them OHKO you.)

super sprita: jigglypuff would go great for a metaknight if you scratched a mask onto it.

No items! Fox Only! Final Destination!

Fox was the first to die in my last Tabuu battle (the one where I beat the SSE). I can dodge all the attacks in the SSE EXCEPT for the Shockwave, which I curiously, can only do with Pit.

Anyway, Meta Cuzat looks like it's about to typhoon someone's ass XD

Oh no... Not Brawl talk here too? I'd be grateful if you kept the talk to the Smash Bros. thread. I don't want to hear any spoilers.

I hate the UK being part of Europe. I could already be playing it if the Trophies didn't have to be translated into 4 more languages.

I would be happy to help... if I wasn't working on a game of my own.
Sorry guys!
Anyway, here's my region map:

EDIT: The region is east of Hoenn, and immediately west of Johto. The mountain range at the far east of the region is the same mountain range surrounding Cianwood in Johto.
Oh... I forgot the name of that island. Good made, but I wouldn't buy the game. One route ;)
Still great!

I've tried something again... This is Rhyperior + Aggron + Lairon mainly.

These two are a bit older. Shading and stuff isn't exactly perfect, especially on Hippotail. Left one is Huntail + Hippowdon, right one is Elekid + Furret + Bidoof's teeth.

These two are a bit older. Shading and stuff isn't exactly perfect, especially on Hippotail. Left one is Huntail + Hippowdon, right one is Elekid + Furret + Bidoof's teeth.

They look really cool, especially the Rhyperior one.

I don't like em, but they're done really great! Except the last one, the furret one. Rhyperior looks kinda cOol.

Oh... I forgot the name of that island. Good made, but I wouldn't buy the game. One route ;)
Still great!
Well, the game isn't finished yet. The region is based on a part of Japan, like the official regions.
Anyway, when it's released, the game will be free, since making profit from a Pokémon game would increase the chances of Nintendo suing me. So, you won't have to buy it. (It's for PC, not for GBA or DS. Sorry to disappoint you!)

Well, the game isn't finished yet. The region is based on a part of Japan, like the official regions.
Anyway, when it's released, the game will be free, since making profit from a Pokémon game would increase the chances of Nintendo suing me. So, you won't have to buy it. (It's for PC, not for GBA or DS. Sorry to disappoint you!)
Well, I'll look forward for the release. The other things of "pokemon amethist" looks also great.

Talking about making a Metaknight, I couldn't help but notice that Voltorb might make a good mask. Voltorb/Cubone/Zubat anyone? Zubat's colors, of course.

Beat Tabuu on my first try with one character left in reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)