Project Teambuilding Workshop v2 (Closed) [READ OP and Post #553]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your core hasnt been reserved by anybody on team reply to this exact post with your original post. Gauging what has and what hasnt been done. Please and thanks preferably within the next 5 or so hours.
Thanks for the heads up

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly
- Substitute
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Baton Pass

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt / Knock Off

I've been having fun with these two together with Mega Lopunny punching wholes in some of the threats to Serperior while also BPing Substitutes over to Serperior when forcing a switch while giving it a safe setup. Few times this Sub BP alone has let my Serperior wipe teams that would have otherwise stopped it do to getting a hit in on it while setting up. Having a hard time deciding between Taunt or Knock Off as both have been helpful during certain situations. I've had in issue though filling in the rest of the blanks for this team as that's always been a bit of an issue for me. If anyone could help me with this that'd be great and this will be the last time in a while I'll be asking for any help!

If your core hasnt been reserved by anybody on team reply to this exact post with your original post. Gauging what has and what hasnt been done. Please and thanks preferably within the next 5 or so hours.
MY ORIGINAL POST THAT No one reserved

Im not a really good team builder .-., but ill like someone to make a Hyper/Bulky Offense team around Mega Diancie+Manaphy+Magnezone

Mega-Diancie+Manaphy both break playstyles for each other. Mega-Diancie weakens offense while manaphy weakens stall, leaving holes for each other to clean.
Magnezone was added to patch some of the poke's they cant beat/weaken, such as ferrothorn and mega scizor(it doesnt like scald burns tho)

The core breaks holes for each other while maintaining offensive pressure, so each pokemon and clean each others holes

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Rock Polish
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power

Manaphy @ Lum Berry
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Psychic
- Energy Ball

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Feel free to ajust the sets to the team's liking

EDIT: changed ice beam to psychic on manaphy

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Well, Halcyon. said he would try to do this like 4 pages ago, but it seems he wasn't able to get anything good around it, so I hope it's okay that I repost it since it hasn't been done and doesn't seem like it will be done. Ofcourse if Halcyon. is still working on this just ignore me
Thanks for the heads up
Thanks AM. Builders can feel free to change the gliscor/klefki for various Hazard setters as preference they were just two that came to mind first.

Im not a really good team builder .-., but ill like someone to make a Hyper/Bulky Offense team around Mega Diancie+Manaphy+Magnezone

Mega-Diancie+Manaphy both break playstyles for each other. Mega-Diancie weakens offense while manaphy weakens stall, leaving holes for each other to clean.
Magnezone was added to patch some of the poke's they cant beat/weaken, such as ferrothorn and mega scizor(it doesnt like scald burns tho)

The core breaks holes for each other while maintaining offensive pressure, so each pokemon and clean each others holes

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Rock Polish
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power

Manaphy @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Psychic
- Energy Ball

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

I'm reserving all of these. Ksh13 I think the concept behind RP Rhyperior while works well with its pre-evo of Rhydon in NU, isn't something I would invest it in for the sake of concept / win con. I've used Choice Band as a wall-breaker before so I'll more than likely change it to that. Shruggy gonna replace Gliscor, Porygon-Z wants to be surrounded by more offensive components than balance. Goodra I hate my Mega Lopunnys without Fake Out cause it's super beneficial towards offense but I'll give it a go. Going Leftovers or another item over Life Orb I think Life Orb isn't a great item for Serperior so in the end you can change that for yourself. I think I talked to you about this core Bashslash on PS lol so I guess I'll make another team with these three and see how that works.

Some may be up by tonight, or I'll just post all at once idk we'll see depending on how my night goes.

Edit:
[19:27] RosiesWatermelon: it's AM
[19:27] Bashslash: hey
[19:27] RosiesWatermelon: I don't like your core at all
[19:28] RosiesWatermelon: lol
[19:28] Bashslash: why not :(
[19:28] RosiesWatermelon: I think Keldeo would be better over manaphy
[19:28] RosiesWatermelon: manaphy + diancie don't synergize as well as you would think
[19:28] Bashslash: ok
[19:28] Bashslash: i thought this
[19:28] RosiesWatermelon: gonna change that if you don't mind
[19:28] Bashslash: "manaphy breaks stall and blance!! "Diancie Beats offense, they'll make a great core"
[19:28] RosiesWatermelon: and congrats you will be
[19:29] RosiesWatermelon: the last person I do a 3 mon core for
[19:29] RosiesWatermelon: lol
[19:29] Bashslash: and i've tried making a team on it
[19:29] Bashslash: something didnt clicked about the 3
[19:29] Bashslash: so i retired it
[19:29] Bashslash: but still wanted to see if im jsut bad at teambuilding
[19:29] Bashslash: and yea
[19:29] Bashslash: i dont mind if you cahnge the core
[19:29] Bashslash: and thx :D
[19:29] RosiesWatermelon: ok
[19:30] RosiesWatermelon: lol just gonna do my thing
[19:30] RosiesWatermelon: perfect

Last edited:
I'm reserving all of these. Ksh13 I think the concept behind RP Rhyperior while works well with its pre-evo of Rhydon in NU, isn't something I would invest it in for the sake of concept / win con. I've used Choice Band as a wall-breaker before so I'll more than likely change it to that. Shruggy gonna replace Gliscor, Porygon-Z wants to be surrounded by more offensive components than balance. Goodra I hate my Mega Lopunnys without Fake Out cause it's super beneficial towards offense but I'll give it a go. Going Leftovers or another item over Life Orb I think Life Orb isn't a great item for Serperior so in the end you can change that for yourself. I think I talked to you about this core Bashslash on PS lol so I guess I'll make another team with these three and see how that works.

Some may be up by tonight, or I'll just post all at once idk we'll see depending on how my night goes.
That's fine I recently started using Miracle Seed on Serperior and find myself preferring that now over Life Orb. I don't mind Fake Out being put in there on Lopunny either.

Victini @ Life Orb
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Trick Room
- U-turn

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- Crabhammer
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Hello builders {: the basic idea
of this core is to be the offensive core on a trick room team. victini is to take advantage of its speed drop from v-create to in turn speed it up when in trick room . i was unaware if i wanted it to life orb or just banded, i guess you guys can be the better judges of that , but i also need help to have a good defensive/trick room setter up to help with this core. I dont mind if you change any of the cores sets to help make the team stronger.

Thank you builders even if you arent able to do my core just for taking your time to help others out [:

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
TheyCallMeAdolf

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish
- Psychic
- Defog

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Dragon Claw

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]

i really like this core, or rather the mons themselves. i changed tyranitar's ev spread to give it more speed because outpacing minimum speed mega scizor is crucial to get the 2hko before they can roost. but let's get into the team itself. nido does its thing in breaking fat things like hippo, ferro, skarmory, and clefable, while tyranitar does the same thing while also pursuit trapping the lati twins really easily. because of this, i went with an offensive team because offense is great and it fit the core well. latias gets rid of hazards and checks keldeo, an otherwise massive threat to the core, while also defogging away hazards and bringing back a teammate to full. next, i added ferrothorn for stealth rock support and because it also checks non bd azu well while also giving me a decent pivot to work with. i tried many different stealth rock setters but ferro fit the best so it stays. also gives me a check to diancie and dd malt, which are usually huge threats to offense. anyways, i added dd zard x next because i wanted a mon that could clean up the mess after ttar and nidoking did their thing, and dd zard x is one of the best mons to do that. i went adamant over jolly for more power, though the latter can be used instead if you prefer. finally, i added keldeo because bisharp and weavile were quite troublesome, and keldeo is like the best check for them. i also went with scarf because it's a very effective revenge killer and it also ensures that normally fast things can't simply maul me. hp electric let's me checkmate gyarados because that thing is really annoying even with ferrothorn on the team.

after playing around with this team, i've noticed a slight weakness to sand if ferro gets weakened, so be sure to handle that. keldeo can also be a bit annoying, but latias + scarf keldeo usually handles it pretty well. overall i've found this team quite enjoyable to use and i hope you will as well. s/o to bludz and Srn for helping me test the team.

TheyCallMeAdolf

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish
- Psychic
- Defog

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Dragon Claw

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump

i really like this core, or rather the mons themselves. i changed tyranitar's ev spread to give it more speed because outpacing minimum speed mega scizor is crucial to get the 2hko before they can roost. but let's get into the team itself. nido does its thing in breaking fat things like hippo, ferro, skarmory, and clefable, while tyranitar does the same thing while also pursuit trapping the lati twins really easily. because of this, i went with an offensive team because offense is great and it fit the core well. latias gets rid of hazards and checks keldeo, an otherwise massive threat to the core, while also defogging away hazards and bringing back a teammate to full. next, i added ferrothorn for stealth rock support and because it also checks non bd azu well while also giving me a decent pivot to work with. i tried many different stealth rock setters but ferro fit the best so it stays. also gives me a check to diancie and dd malt, which are usually huge threats to offense. anyways, i added dd zard x next because i wanted a mon that could clean up the mess after ttar and nidoking did their thing, and dd zard x is one of the best mons to do that. i went adamant over jolly for more power, though the latter can be used instead if you prefer. finally, i added keldeo because bisharp and weavile were quite troublesome, and keldeo is like the best check for them. i also went with scarf because it's a very effective revenge killer and it also ensures that normally fast things can't simply maul me. hp electric let's me checkmate gyarados because that thing is really annoying even with ferrothorn on the team.

after playing around with this team, i've noticed a slight weakness to sand if ferro gets weakened, so be sure to handle that. keldeo can also be a bit annoying, but latias + scarf keldeo usually handles it pretty well. overall i've found this team quite enjoyable to use and i hope you will as well. s/o to bludz and Srn for helping me test the team.
Hey man thanks for the team. It looks like a ton of fun and I'll definitely be trying it out tonight. Really cool team great job :]

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Shruggy

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance

Porygon-Z @ Choice Specs
Ability: Download
Modest Nature
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Klefki @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 204 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Play Rough
- Magnet Rise
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Scald

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 80 HP / 248 Atk / 180 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Smack Down / Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock
I liked using this team and granted there's millions of variations and edits you could make but this will be the one I'm posting for now. PorygonZ wants some sort of physically offensive presence behind it, seeing as how it'll never legitimately break special walls well. I thought about Zard-X but didn't feel like consolidating a slot for hazard removal to ruin momentum and the idea of Starmie seemed a bit cliche and obvious for my likings. Mega Tyranitar was inevitably the mega I chose, as it's underprepared for and only requires some basic necessities such as ground removal, some fighting types out of the way, and bulky waters to an extent. Mega Tyranitar alongside Lando-T takes off some of the pressure from the likes of Talonflame and Charizard-X. BoltBeam coverage I think is superior for Porygon-Z. Thunderbolt provides some sort of last resort to waters. You have the option of running Dark Pulse for Steels over Thunderbolt. I chose Download as I felt utilizing Adaptability is easier said than done while Download in the long run provides some more rewards such as being able to 2hko M-Sableye with coverage if you're given a boost prior. Scarf Keldeo alleviates a couple of issues Mega Tyranitar has such as Mega Lopunny, Scarf Lando-T, general grounds like Hippowdon. Having two switch ins to Weavile on offense is also a god send considering how annoying it can be. Calm Mind Latios was a simple wall-breaker I thought would pair well with the team, pressuring more defensively inclined balance teams, helping with breaking fatter waters and grasses outside of Ferrothorn. Landorus-T is the rock setter of choice to maintain offensive momentum, soft check sand in particular Excadrill, with HP Ice to lure in all the tankchomps, Gliscors, and other Lando-T to supplement an easier Mega Tyranitar Sweep. Smack Down lures in Rotom-W and Skarmory so they're less of a hassle for the team and doesn't put so much pressure on Latios to get rid of Rotom-W.

I was considering using Grass Knot, EQ, HP Ice, SR Lando-T but opted not to for the sake of simplicity and I felt removing Rotom-W with Smack Down + EQ was a bit more important for myself. Grass Knot would be for Quagsire, Gastrodon, Seismitoad, Hippowdon normally the former being the defensive check to Mega Tyranitar on most stall teams with the latter being one for Mega Tyranitars that don't run Ice Punch, which would be this one you see on the team. Mega TTar, Water, Ground, Spiker, and a resist to fighting, water, ground, and grass, with Latios / Latias being the most basic of ones to do all of this generally is my basic layout for M-TTar teams when starting off just to give people an idea of how to start.

Edit: Also forgot to mention an electric over Porygon-Z if you're not a fan of it such as Raikou would work well.

Edit 2: Suggestion by Exeggutive

Enjoy. I'll probably post more later.

Last edited:

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Rock Polish
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power

Manaphy @ Lum Berry
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Psychic
- Energy Ball

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

I'll take this.

______

Also I updated the archive. I'll try to update the Request list soon but we might be re-opening the workshop again, stay tuned.

AM

LCPL Champion
Ksh13

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Rhyperior @ Lum Berry
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch / Swords Dance

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Latias (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 80 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 100 Def / 168 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
This team is pretty basic nothing special. At first I was trying to utilize the core with Trick Room but in the end I think it just sucked and sapped way too much momentum. With that said Trick Room is wicked overrated, idk why people hype it up for whatever merit of an argument they try to establish, but I digress. Stuck to some basic balance squad with basic components. Defensive Mega Venusaur provides the team some counterplay to Weavile, Azumarill, waters, Mega Altaria the usual that sort of annoy the core. I use the all out attacker Rhyperior with the team but SD can sort of disintegrate super slow builds so it's an option to try if you want a more legitimate way to win late game. Magnezone everyone knows but I think Scarf was necessary in the long run so speedy M-Scizor, Gengar, and mons occupying the base 110 speed range don't become a problem. Latias provides the team a more bulkier aspect in checking Keldeo and Thundurus, the latter to an extent though, at the cost of power. Latios is a perfectly viable option if power is your preference here. TWave + Rocks Clefable is the rocker and I think at this point its function is pretty self explanatory, paralyzing offensive elements for the slower nature of the team to succeed. Rotom-Wash albeit sub-par on most teams that utilize this provides some necessities which include a second Ground check, TFlame check, and check to the big red flag, sand balance and sand offense. Speed is to burn everything up to Jolly Mega Scizor and Mega Heracross. The speed can be bumped to outpace Mamoswine and base 80s if you want as well. Rhyperior is more than likely the most replaceable with another ground. Team struggles with stuff like Chansey a bit so if that's an annoyance Azumarill can be consolidated into the Fairy + Water role for wall-breaking purposes with another rocker. Lots of room for changes. Enjoy.

Goodra

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Baton Pass
- Fake Out

Serperior @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

Azumarill @ Lum Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Superpower
- Aqua Jet

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 32 HP / 200 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Psychic

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Ancient Power
There wasn't a whole lot of thought process involved with this one tbh. Fake Out / BP Lopunny to grab momentum on normal switch ins to Lopunny which Hoopa-U pretty much has the ability to invalidate all of them as they're particularly Psychics or something like Mega Venusaur almost all the time. Lum Serperior to destroy Klefkis who think they're cute paralyzing you late-game along with breaking defensive cores. Lum Azumarill gives you a better counterplay to Keldeo as right now you're sort of banking on maintaining Hoopa-U to be healthy and Scald burns can become a serious issue for it. Life Orb Chomp serves as teams rocker with Life Orb providing some power to cushion up fatter balance for the cleaners to finish off mid-late game. Heatran is the scarfer of choice to check Mega Manectric, Scizors while revenge killing aspects such as Weavile, Life Orb Torn-T, and mons falling below this speed threshold. Advice for using this team would be pressuring hazard setters to not set up hazards. It's sort of designed to not let that happen with the power and threats behind it but I think more emphasis needs to be mentioned when putting this team here. Enjoy.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave / Ice Beam
- Soft-Boiled

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 156 HP / 100 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave / Grass Knot
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 72 HP / 216 Atk / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Psyshock

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

What up ShadowGuy1 you choose basically the best mons in the current metagame for build a balance team which it is my favorite playstyle, anyways DD Zard X is always a threat so i modify a bit your set to outspeed random Scarf Kyurem-B running around after +1, then put T-wave on clef but you can also run Ice beam for Spedef Gliscor/Skarmory if you want or consider that those mons are a threat/issue for the team. Then heat wave Torn-T for lure steel and clef have an easier time late game or you can put ir Grass Knot to lure Hippowdons and Quagsire and Help Zard X to sweep (Personally I consider GK more usufull in this team, up to you), now the core was really weak to fairies in general but there isnt to much for control this problem so i choose one of the initial switch ins for every fairy and also provide the team one of the hazards and a phazer too which it is Skarmory Spedef for sure, then i notice that i autolose to CM keldeo because let's be honest Hurricane never hits so i add Bulky starm which also fuction as my Hazard control, very reliable spinner. And last a stronger bulky ground that check most of the threat like Metagross, Lopunny, Zard X, Bisharp, Electric types, etc. It is the glue for the team without a doubt, it is the rock setter too. Have fun and Enjoy !!!

Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 240 Atk / 16 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Pain Split

Skarmory @ Custap Berry
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 SpD
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Iron Head

Serperior @ Coba Berry
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Hey Majore D' Mawile Having 3 mons all offensively oriented was really hard to me make a Balance team thrust me i tried but after a few test with diferent mons I always end up being 6-0'ed by common threats so then change to playstyle and i like more this way with all this heavy hitters. I made a modifications in the core, give more speed to zard X to outspeed Scarf Kyub after +1 and give Freeze Dry to Mamo to lure Slowbros and Rotom-W on the switch. Then the third member on the squad is my Auto Pilot lead, which is Suicide Skarmory ( you can try the alternatively too, down below). After tested a bit this team i found myself very weak to Torn-T and Talonflame so decided to put a mon that bait this 2 and lure them, Coba berry HP Rock Serperior was the choice, you can glare/Leaf storm Torn/Talon on switch and boped with Hp Rock, Serp surprisingly live Jolly CB BB from Talonflame at full. And last need a reliable scarfer that outspeed most of the current threats and a Bisharp/Weavile check which are huge threats for most offense teams and this isn't an exception but i think overall is a good team and the way you played is putting offensive pressure in the opponent, making doubles, etc. Have Fun and Enjoy !!!
: As Suicide lead could be an option that can set up rocks more reliable than Skarmory due to Skill Swap, also you can choose a lure for the 2 of the common magic Bounce user rn like Sableye/Diancie Mega.
Azelf @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Skill Swap
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Steel] / Dazzling Gleam

Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 240 Atk / 16 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Pain Split

Skarmory @ Custap Berry
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 SpD
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Iron Head

Serperior @ Coba Berry
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Hey Majore D' Mawile Having 3 mons all offensively oriented was really hard to me make a Balance team thrust me i tried but after a few test with diferent mons I always end up being 6-0'ed by common threats so then change to playstyle and i like more this way with all this heavy hitters. I made a modifications in the core, give more speed to zard X to outspeed Scarf Kyub after +1 and give Freeze Dry to Mamo to lure Slowbros and Rotom-W on the switch. Then the third member on the squad is my Auto Pilot lead, which is Suicide Skarmory ( you can try the alternatively too, down below). After tested a bit this team i found myself very weak to Torn-T and Talonflame so decided to put a mon that bait this 2 and lure them, Coba berry HP Rock Serperior was the choice, you can glare/Leaf storm Torn/Talon on switch and boped with Hp Rock, Serp surprisingly live Jolly CB BB from Talonflame at full. And last need a reliable scarfer that outspeed most of the current threats and a Bisharp/Weavile check which are huge threats for most offense teams and this isn't an exception but i think overall is a good team and the way you played is putting offensive pressure in the opponent, making doubles, etc. Have Fun and Enjoy !!!
: As Suicide lead could be an option that can set up rocks more reliable than Skarmory due to Skill Swap, also you can choose a lure for the 2 of the common magic Bounce user rn like Sableye/Diancie Mega.
Azelf @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Skill Swap
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Steel] / Dazzling Gleam
Definitely a cool team to use! And yeah, I prefer Offense > Balance and that's the kind of team I'd most likely be using. Thanks for the team anyway!

Ksh13

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpD / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Rhyperior @ Lum Berry
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch / Swords Dance

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Latias (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 80 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 100 Def / 168 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
This team is pretty basic nothing special. At first I was trying to utilize the core with Trick Room but in the end I think it just sucked and sapped way too much momentum. With that said Trick Room is wicked overrated, idk why people hype it up for whatever merit of an argument they try to establish, but I digress. Stuck to some basic balance squad with basic components. Defensive Mega Venusaur provides the team some counterplay to Weavile, Azumarill, waters, Mega Altaria the usual that sort of annoy the core. I use the all out attacker Rhyperior with the team but SD can sort of disintegrate super slow builds so it's an option to try if you want a more legitimate way to win late game. Magnezone everyone knows but I think Scarf was necessary in the long run so speedy M-Scizor, Gengar, and mons occupying the base 110 speed range don't become a problem. Latias provides the team a more bulkier aspect in checking Keldeo and Thundurus, the latter to an extent though, at the cost of power. Latios is a perfectly viable option if power is your preference here. TWave + Rocks Clefable is the rocker and I think at this point its function is pretty self explanatory, paralyzing offensive elements for the slower nature of the team to succeed. Rotom-Wash albeit sub-par on most teams that utilize this provides some necessities which include a second Ground check, TFlame check, and check to the big red flag, sand balance and sand offense. Speed is to burn everything up to Jolly Mega Scizor and Mega Heracross. The speed can be bumped to outpace Mamoswine and base 80s if you want as well. Rhyperior is more than likely the most replaceable with another ground. Team struggles with stuff like Chansey a bit so if that's an annoyance Azumarill can be consolidated into the Fairy + Water role for wall-breaking purposes with another rocker. Lots of room for changes. Enjoy.

Goodra

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- High Jump Kick
- Baton Pass
- Fake Out

Serperior @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

Azumarill @ Lum Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Superpower
- Aqua Jet

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 32 HP / 200 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Psychic

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Ancient Power
There wasn't a whole lot of thought process involved with this one tbh. Fake Out / BP Lopunny to grab momentum on normal switch ins to Lopunny which Hoopa-U pretty much has the ability to invalidate all of them as they're particularly Psychics or something like Mega Venusaur almost all the time. Lum Serperior to destroy Klefkis who think they're cute paralyzing you late-game along with breaking defensive cores. Lum Azumarill gives you a better counterplay to Keldeo as right now you're sort of banking on maintaining Hoopa-U to be healthy and Scald burns can become a serious issue for it. Life Orb Chomp serves as teams rocker with Life Orb providing some power to cushion up fatter balance for the cleaners to finish off mid-late game. Heatran is the scarfer of choice to check Mega Manectric, Scizors while revenge killing aspects such as Weavile, Life Orb Torn-T, and mons falling below this speed threshold. Advice for using this team would be pressuring hazard setters to not set up hazards. It's sort of designed to not let that happen with the power and threats behind it but I think more emphasis needs to be mentioned when putting this team here. Enjoy.
The team looks really nice, excited to use it. I don't mind that you changed the Rhyperior set, that set works fine with me too. I'll try both Fire Punch and SD and see what I like best. Also, out of couriosity, why does the Venusaur have 0 happiness?

Shruggy

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance

Porygon-Z @ Choice Specs
Ability: Download
Modest Nature
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Klefki @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 204 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Play Rough
- Magnet Rise
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Scald

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 80 HP / 248 Atk / 180 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Smack Down / Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

I liked using this team and granted there's millions of variations and edits you could make but this will be the one I'm posting for now. PorygonZ wants some sort of physically offensive presence behind it, seeing as how it'll never legitimately break special walls well. I thought about Zard-X but didn't feel like consolidating a slot for hazard removal to ruin momentum and the idea of Starmie seemed a bit cliche and obvious for my likings. Mega Tyranitar was inevitably the mega I chose, as it's underprepared for and only requires some basic necessities such as ground removal, some fighting types out of the way, and bulky waters to an extent. Mega Tyranitar alongside Lando-T takes off some of the pressure from the likes of Talonflame and Charizard-X. BoltBeam coverage I think is superior for Porygon-Z. Thunderbolt provides some sort of last resort to waters. You have the option of running Dark Pulse for Steels over Thunderbolt. I chose Download as I felt utilizing Adaptability is easier said than done while Download in the long run provides some more rewards such as being able to 2hko M-Sableye with coverage if you're given a boost prior. Scarf Keldeo alleviates a couple of issues Mega Tyranitar has such as Mega Lopunny, Scarf Lando-T, general grounds like Hippowdon. Having two switch ins to Weavile on offense is also a god send considering how annoying it can be. Calm Mind Latios was a simple wall-breaker I thought would pair well with the team, pressuring more defensively inclined balance teams, helping with breaking fatter waters and grasses outside of Ferrothorn. Landorus-T is the rock setter of choice to maintain offensive momentum, soft check sand in particular Excadrill, with HP Ice to lure in all the tankchomps, Gliscors, and other Lando-T to supplement an easier Mega Tyranitar Sweep. Smack Down lures in Rotom-W and Skarmory so they're less of a hassle for the team and doesn't put so much pressure on Latios to get rid of Rotom-W.

I was considering using Grass Knot, EQ, HP Ice, SR Lando-T but opted not to for the sake of simplicity and I felt removing Rotom-W with Smack Down + EQ was a bit more important for myself. Grass Knot would be for Quagsire, Gastrodon, Seismitoad, Hippowdon normally the former being the defensive check to Mega Tyranitar on most stall teams with the latter being one for Mega Tyranitars that don't run Ice Punch, which would be this one you see on the team. Mega TTar, Water, Ground, Spiker, and a resist to fighting, water, ground, and grass, with Latios / Latias being the most basic of ones to do all of this generally is my basic layout for M-TTar teams when starting off just to give people an idea of how to start.

Edit: Also forgot to mention an electric over Porygon-Z if you're not a fan of it such as Raikou would work well.

Enjoy. I'll probably post more later.
Thanks AM for the team, i've given it a few battles now and Mega-TTar is phenomenal, after 1 boost you can pretty much kill anything on the other side. Gotta to be honest though im not sure about the Lando. Maybe its me not being used to an unorthodox set but im struggling to put in work with it vs some teams where smack down isnt really necessary and grass knot seems a bit situational. That small problem aside it is a fantastic team and i very much appreciate the work you put into making it. Thanks again AM!

AM

LCPL Champion
Thanks AM for the team, i've given it a few battles now and Mega-TTar is phenomenal, after 1 boost you can pretty much kill anything on the other side. Gotta to be honest though im not sure about the Lando. Maybe its me not being used to an unorthodox set but im struggling to put in work with it vs some teams where smack down isnt really necessary and grass knot seems a bit situational. That small problem aside it is a fantastic team and i very much appreciate the work you put into making it. Thanks again AM!
Uh yeah if Lando-T isn't your thing you can try something such as Gliscor or Hippowdon, wanted to just keep it offensive for the most part. I just liked the benefit of not being demolished by sand which was why I chose it in the first place. Your team your call really.

Uh yeah if Lando-T isn't your thing you can try something such as Gliscor or Hippowdon, wanted to just keep it offensive for the most part. I just liked the benefit of not being demolished by sand which was why I chose it in the first place. Your team your call really.
Dunno if I'm allowed to suggest stuff but
Another option is using LO special chomp. Its good at taking chunks off of rotoms, and skarms and other bulky stuff. Its pretty a consistent sr setter/breaker like lando except draco meteor and fire blast are actually useful for a lot threats. Fire blast especially since this teams only fire move is on ttar and it's weak

AM

LCPL Champion
Dunno if I'm allowed to suggest stuff but
Another option is using LO special chomp. Its good at taking chunks off of rotoms, and skarms and other bulky stuff. Its pretty a consistent sr setter/breaker like lando except draco meteor and fire blast are actually useful for a lot threats. Fire blast especially since this teams only fire move is on ttar and its weak.
Or run SD LandT for more defensive presence+breaking power.
Yeah you're allowed to suggest stuff. I edit my posts with suggestions like I did in last shop in the original post linking to suggestions, or at least ones that I think are solid with some logic behind it.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
CagedWisdom42

I actually really like Mega Ttar right now, but I'm not a big fan of Scolipede. However, I thought the two looked cool together, so why not build with them n_n I went with a Fire Punch Ttar because it can lure in Scizor and Ferrothorn for Scolipede, while Aqua Tail Scoli can weaken Hippo (or Tar can weaken it with Ice Punch, which does about half). But I needed a switch in to them, and also wanted something to check Keldeo, which is a big threat to both these mons. Slowbro seemed cool, Thunder Wave is forever useful, and it makes for a good pivot. I thought Serperior would be neat for Rotom-W as well as also being able to beat ferrothorn if necessary. Heat Wave Torn-T is also setup bait for Ttar, so luring it in is great for the team. Next, Excadrill made for a cool breaker/cleaner as well as providing a soft check to Electrics also I'm terrible at putting Rocks on my teams, so Excadrill is what we cal a "last resort rocker" :x Finally, Keldeo checks Bisharp and Scizor as well as Weavile.

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance

Scolipede @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Poison Jab
- Aqua Tail
- Protect

Slowbro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

I'm sorry but I don't really like LO Roserade, it has nothing over Serp, Shaymin, Venu, or Celebi, which all have ways of beating fairies anyway, through either boosting or paras. But T Spikes sets it apart from those, and Hippo/Unaware Clef hate Toxic Spikes, making it a pretty decent partner to Chomp. I went with LO Fire Fang because I didn't want random Defog Skarm stall to ruin my fun. I also wanted to to hit Zor and Ferro. So naturally this team is meant to overload Hippo, meaning CM Raikou and Zard X were natural partners to it. Raikou takes pressure off Chomp to check stuff like SDef Taon and Zard X gives the team a way of sweeping faster teams. Starmie Spins since I didn't want to have a third Dragon type, and also takes pressure off Rose to check Keldeo so it can better answer Clefable. Skarmory checks Lando-T so I have an actual Ground switch-in, and also gives the team rocks. Weavie is a pain to face, so you have to play very offensively and get up rocks asap while also trying to get Zard in on it every time Weavile comes in.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Roserade @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 184 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Rest

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Illuminate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Whirlwind

CagedWisdom42

I actually really like Mega Ttar right now, but I'm not a big fan of Scolipede. However, I thought the two looked cool together, so why not build with them n_n I went with a Fire Punch Ttar because it can lure in Scizor and Ferrothorn for Scolipede, while Aqua Tail Scoli can weaken Hippo (or Tar can weaken it with Ice Punch, which does about half). But I needed a switch in to them, and also wanted something to check Keldeo, which is a big threat to both these mons. Slowbro seemed cool, Thunder Wave is forever useful, and it makes for a good pivot. I thought Serperior would be neat for Rotom-W as well as also being able to beat ferrothorn if necessary. Heat Wave Torn-T is also setup bait for Ttar, so luring it in is great for the team. Next, Excadrill made for a cool breaker/cleaner as well as providing a soft check to Electrics also I'm terrible at putting Rocks on my teams, so Excadrill is what we cal a "last resort rocker" :x Finally, Keldeo checks Bisharp and Scizor as well as Weavile.

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance

Scolipede @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Poison Jab
- Aqua Tail
- Protect

Slowbro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind

I'm sorry but I don't really like LO Roserade, it has nothing over Serp, Shaymin, Venu, or Celebi, which all have ways of beating fairies anyway, through either boosting or paras. But T Spikes sets it apart from those, and Hippo/Unaware Clef hate Toxic Spikes, making it a pretty decent partner to Chomp. I went with LO Fire Fang because I didn't want random Defog Skarm stall to ruin my fun. I also wanted to to hit Zor and Ferro. So naturally this team is meant to overload Hippo, meaning CM Raikou and Zard X were natural partners to it. Raikou takes pressure off Chomp to check stuff like SDef Taon and Zard X gives the team a way of sweeping faster teams. Starmie Spins since I didn't want to have a third Dragon type, and also takes pressure off Rose to check Keldeo so it can better answer Clefable. Skarmory checks Lando-T so I have an actual Ground switch-in, and also gives the team rocks. Weavie is a pain to face, so you have to play very offensively and get up rocks asap while also trying to get Zard in on it every time Weavile comes in.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

Roserade @ Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 184 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Rest

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Illuminate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Whirlwind
Thanks man. I agree with you on Scoli. Not a great mon, but cool/fun to use. I think offensive rose does have a niche over those other mons you mentioned, but defensive t spikes definitely works best for that build, so that's cool. I may slightly modify some sets (illuminate Starmie seems sub optimal :P) for my style. Thanks a ton.

A few questions though. I assume slowbro is supposed to be twave, not cm, based on your post? And how does team 2 not get swept by Zard x :/. Sets up on rose/star/raikou. Only things I can think of are thundy>raikou or some super niche shit that I'm not even gonna mention cause it's probably terrible.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks man. I agree with you on Scoli. Not a great mon, but cool/fun to use. I think offensive rose does have a niche over those other mons you mentioned, but defensive t spikes definitely works best for that build, so that's cool. I may slightly modify some sets (illuminate Starmie seems sub optimal :P) for my style. Thanks a ton.

A few questions though. I assume slowbro is supposed to be twave, not cm, based on your post? And how does team 2 not get swept by Zard x :/. Sets up on rose/star/raikou. Only things I can think of are thundy>raikou or some super niche shit that I'm not even gonna mention cause it's probably terrible.
Yes, slowbro is supposed to be T wave, but I was testing out calm mind a few days ago and I guess I forgot lol. Either one works, CM is neat. You can definitely try Nasty Plot Thunder Wave Thundy>Raikou on team two because Zard X is definitely a threat. When I played Zard before I would have to do stuff like bait the Flare Blitz and switch into Chomp and stuff so it's definitely not optimal.

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Feraligatr @ Life Orb
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Crunch
Always wanted an offensive team around this guy, I like it's HA so much. Hit's stupidly hard and 85/100 Physical defenses isn't bad, surving pretty much any priority move. Moves are self explanatory, but Fera still struggles against Water-types, mainly Pony. As such, I wanted his partner to be...

Serperior @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power Fire
- Glare
Checks pony and water-types nicely. It's a potent cleaner with High Speed and lots of power with Leaf Storm + Contrary, and forms a very destructive duo with Fera. Sweet deal here is Glare. Feraligatr main problem is hisless that average sweep for a win/con and as Feraligatr beats some of Serperior's checks, it would do it even better if it could outspeed them. As this teams may tend to be extremely offensive, Glare may also aid in any slow mon you guys may add up ;o
Show me your moves workshop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)