Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Will be gone for the weekend; based on past experience I'll also have a bunch of reffings + schoolwork piled up together after the LoA, so please don't DQ me until after tuesday
I've also been trying to do some work forwards, but 7 academic classes in 7 total periods ;_;

jayelt413
Toon Dizzy
Keldeo-Resonant
SubwayJ
Elevator Music
Frosty
Gale Wing Srock
smashlloyd20
FMD
jayy
jayy
skyla
jayy
friggin dude is reffing everything + 2 more things of mine ._.

uhhh any other battles and reffings i forgot about sorry

I'm quite sick. Regrettably, I will be completely out for the next few days at least.

Please allow me extra time, and be lenient with dq. I'm looking at you, Chinchou111 . I don't want to come back from a leave/sickness to a tagging for a second time.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
S0L1D G0LD

If you keep getting in LoAs on the current frequency you will get a tagging from me. Sick or not, work on your attitude or else I will personally ignore your LoAs entirely. Leniency with DQ is something you ask, not demand. I hope I make myself clear here as I won't repeat myself.

On other news, putting up a LoA for th next 48h. Normally I wouldn't do so as 2 days is little time. But my activity wasn't as good as usual on the past couple of days so the next 2 days (read: tommorow) might make me reach DQ on some battles.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm going out of state for the weekend. If I don't order in my matches by tomorrow, you'll have to wait until next Tuesday (2/16) for anything.

I will, however, still try to order in LCT. We'll see what happens!

Frosty

=_=
I am asking for some leeway as far as ordering in serious matches go (read: ice gym and tourneys). I have a paper to finish by monday and lots of shit to prepare for saturday. And I need to ref a fuckton of stuff here.

While it seems counterintuitive, reffing takes less time and is less mentally demanding, which means that I can do that just fine and dandy. But ordering on serious matches... I need to have both free time and a somewhat working brain and I don't seem to be having both of them at the same time. So if you could wait until tuesday at most I should get to everything by then.

If you can't wait, then DQ warn or outright DQ me. Looking specifically at LCT since it is close to finish. But that one I intend to order on today, weather allowing.

Not LoA per se but still warranted I believe as I've got some work that needs to be done and I'm pushing DQ on several important matches.

Orders should be up by tomorrow morning at the latest. (Tagging deadfox081 because obvious reasons)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pretty swamped with stuff from school for the near future. Don't expect orders until Monday at the earliest, possibly as far as next Thursday after my midterm. N.B. Frosty and Geodude6
[22:20:14] <Texas> by the by
[22:20:14] <smashlloyd> Up Lucy
[22:20:18] <Alakazam> sent Lucy
[22:20:20] <Texas> if anyone itc is waiting on me for orders
[22:20:37] <Texas> I was driving for an obnoxiously long time and went off the highway into a snowbank today
[22:20:40] <Texas> so i'll order tomorrow
[22:20:42] <smashlloyd> Lucy use my dragonair
[22:21:06] <Lucy> okay
[22:21:40] <Texas> on the plus side snow is cushiony
[22:21:43] <Texas> no car damage

I need a bit of a 24-48H DQ extension on my part, yeah, half the day today, and the entire day tomorrow I need to finish this school paper >_>

I'll sneak a few stuff here and there but yeah

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'm going to be away from tomorrow afternoon until Friday, reffing will be impossible over that time and ordering will be slow. Please don't DQ me.

Frosty

=_=
I am back.

Order on battles I am up to (gyms and tourneys mostly I think) will come "today" (until GMT -3 3:00 AM tommorow, which is around 15h20' from now). If I don't post by then, feel free to call DQ regardless of how long the DQ interval is.

Reffings will come, as usual, based on how fast I can do them. My goal is to finish everything by thursday. Tourneys will come first, then...well...everything else. I don't know exactly the extent of my backlog -_-.

Sorry for everything.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If it wasn't clear from the IRC logs last night, my flight got delayed for over 12 hours last night. They just cancelled it this morning, so now I'm up the creek without a paddle.

Just letting you know, since I am pushing DQ in a few matches. Will order over the next few days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)