Tentacruel

I am confused about tentacruel in the basic explanation it says he gets a 12.5% return per turn , this is not the return form rain dance, the only number matching it is the number from if I were to trick Black Sludge onto someone. What is this number??

Also It recomends Def Evs, however I already have a mixed wall and either steelix or skamory , depending on how i balance spikes, toxic spikes, roar, and Srock on my team, So i want a blissey-eque special wall how should I ev it for that , so that It still takes SOME phsy. attacks

Thank you very much

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is the wrong forum to post this question in, but for the sake of clarity, I'll explain the 12.5% recovery found in the basic explanation. The 12.5% recovery each turn mentioned by the Tentacruel analysis factors in both Rain Dish and Leftovers / Black Sludge. Rain Dish alone gives 6.25% recovery each turn in the rain, as mentioned by pokemon0078. EV questions should be redirected to the SQSA megathread in the Overused subforum. Hope this helps. Welcome to Smogon!

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
no, rain dish restores 1/16, 6.25%, and leftovers restores 1/16, 6.25%. 6.25% + 6.25% = 12.5%. in any case, you should post in the small objective changes thread next time, as new threads are not to be made for this stuff.

a specially defensive spread is mentioned in additional comments.

welcome to smogon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)