The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
It's probably best you don't ask what I was thinking at the time. So I won't make you; I'll just tell you. Obviously, there are many Rotom Formes. And I connected them to Zords... and... yeah.

Personally, I like the non-possessed version quite a bit. And I know it has Rotom's head despite that not being an appliance. Artistic license.

If your not too busy, would you mind doing an avatar-sized suicune? Not sure if suicune is simple enough, but if you could, it'd be great!

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
If your not too busy, would you mind doing an avatar-sized suicune? Not sure if suicune is simple enough, but if you could, it'd be great!
You know, the usual Q-word problem. It's a quadruped, I dislike drawing them, etc. etc.

Wondering if Scizor or Mismagus will be made anytime soon. Also, I'm seeking permission to use your lovely art in new banners I'm making for my thread.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Wondering if Scizor or Mismagus will be made anytime soon. Also, I'm seeking permission to use your lovely art in new banners I'm making for my thread.
Maybe, not sure. And sure, just gimme credit or something. Or maybe a Pokemon credit. Don't have to, but would be nice. :O

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
those rotom things remind me of the power rangers o.O
(its very nice BTW)
may be my new avatar soon ;)
That was my intent.
It's probably best you don't ask what I was thinking at the time. So I won't make you; I'll just tell you. Obviously, there are many Rotom Formes. And I connected them to Zords... and... yeah.

I could arrange several (4-5?) pokemon credits if Missy and Scizor pop up. Also, you have no idea how much fun I am having just catching pokemon for your tournament, great idea, and thanks for doing it.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
... you have no idea how much fun I am having just catching pokemon for your tournament, great idea, and thanks for doing it.
Yay! I'm really quite glad you and so many others are enjoying it.
I could arrange several (4-5?) pokemon credits if Missy and Scizor pop up.
In the great and wise words of many an internet user, "ohai".

I love how Mismagius came out, kinda like a sock puppet, and all ":3".

Nice Scizor :D. The "wings" could have been better, but other than that it's cool. As for Mismagius I like how you made the head/hat thing a little from bottom.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Nice Scizor :D. The "winds" could have been better, but other than that it's cool. As for Mismagius I like how you made the head/hat thing a little from bottom.
Thank y'much. And... the wings are that way for a reason. Reference to another of the pieces I did.

They will be replacing the Scizor and Missy in my current thread banner, so go off that if you can. Don't be afraid to over shot the size a bit.

I've a detest for Riolu, thanks to some Auraholic bastards.

Could you do one of the mutts being stepped on by a random foot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)