The Battle Tower Tourney [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok me and FiveK played the first match. I won 1-0 in a very entertaining match. GG and looking forward to the next 1/2 matches :).

MS and I completed match #1 tonight, with him winning 1-0. We'll see what happens tomorrow night when we complete another match (or two!) tomorrow night.

Ok, I have battled coconut storm once and won 2-0, but I can't get ahold of him since. He doesn't respond to my PMs or when he is on Shoddy he never responds to my messages or battle requests. but hopefully we can figure out when to battle again soon.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hey will you fix the bracket i got a name change i used to be turtleboy3840 but am now alakapimp kthxbai

I'll do my best to get this done with TAY sometime this week (Thursday night would be great TAY!)

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey will you fix the bracket i got a name change i used to be turtleboy3840 but am now alakapimp kthxbai
Alright, stop being such an elitist prick/use proper grammar

My opponent is apparently banned
It is a little late to give you a new opponent so I'm going to pass you through.

Ok, I have battled coconut storm once and won 2-0, but I can't get ahold of him since. He doesn't respond to my PMs or when he is on Shoddy he never responds to my messages or battle requests. but hopefully we can figure out when to battle again soon.
OK, try and get it done, you still have 3 days.

Reminder guys, you have 3 days to get those matches done. It is a little late at this stage in the game to start subbing people in so try and play all the matches out!

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
im sorry but how the hell is it elitist to quote a video do i hate poor people because i said "get these mother fucking snakes off this mother fucking plane" the other day

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
alakapimp i have no idea what you're talking about.

I still enjoy some humor though!

I'm moving to another school and studying for upcoming placement exams... I withdraw from the tournament and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Me and Fivek had set a time the other day but he didn't show up :(. Hopefully we will get this done, but what happens if the round finished and only one match has been completed?

EDIT: nvm

MS walked all over me in our second match. So much for attempted innovation. :(

Good game nonetheless. Good luck in the upcoming rounds.

Stallion

Tree Young
Yeah the second match was 3-0, not as close as the first match.

Thanks for being a cool guy to play FiveK, your first team was especially inspirational :).

I gotta try to PM clifford. I was pretty busy, but i havent heard from him at all either, so ill try to pm him and get this match done asap

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You guys have 6 hours to get all your matches done. Otherwise, I'm going to choose 'em based on coin flips and activity. :\

A big thanks to all that did get their matches done on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)