The Cutest Sprites and Models

When people start mentioning trainer sprites in the 'Worst Sprites'-thread, I might as well do the same here ^_^

Bianca is the cutest trainer ever. She matured so well! I think the glasses are a vital aspect of her new design here. It gives her a more determined look, with a nice red accent, all while still preserving her cute looks by making the frame only border the undersides (giving them an almost droopy or clumsy feeling).

My favourite BW introduced trainer class, with a very cute sprite. I love how she accidentally drops the Pokéball due to her arms being so full of books!

Shoutout to these ORAS trainer classes for being awesome! I've really fallen in love with these designs, they have so much personality to them. The female Ranger is confident, nature loving and determined to fight for what she believes is right. The Guitarist is bad-ass tsundere with an attitude that keeps people away but at the same time demands respect. The Hex Maniac is mysterious and creepy, but also funny (or at least she thinks she's funny), a secretive introvert that may either save your life when you most needed it or kill you in cold blood, and you will never know...

Wigglytuff has always been one of my favorite Pokémon (and one of the cutest). I mean, it takes what was great about Jigglypuff (which every fan my age has fond memories of) and makes it cuter.

Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald

X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire

But here is my favorite (from Conquest):

Look at it! It's so angry, but it is too adorable to be intimidating! It also reminds me of this:

Awesome.

I'm currently working on breeding Clefable for my Kanto Classic team and I just hatched my first Cleffa:

That is so very cute. In fact, it's so cute that I actually forgive it for the hell it will put me through trying to evolve it so I can continue breeding and for me to say that about baby Pokémon (which I don't like for this very reason) says a lot.

Last edited:
I think Magikarp has one of the best models in 6th Gen. Magikarp is supposed to be a weak, helpless fish that just splashes around... and it's model accomplishes just that.

In comparison, it's sprites from Gen 1-5 never gave me the same feeling.

I also feel like there's something relaxing about Magikarp's model. It just lies there, splashing around and doesn't give a damn about anything or anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)