The Equal Opportunity Tournament, R1

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Welcome to the Equal Opportunity Tournament, where I learn how to spell the word opportunity, and McMeghan sobs in a corner. Just kidding. Well, the second part anyway. Anyways! As you may have guessed, this is a tournament that only people who have yet to win a tournament may enter. Sorry to the Earthworms and McMeghans out there, this tournament isn't for you.

RULES:
1: You cannot have won a tournament before.
--- This tournament is only for users that have no tournament wins, hence the Equal Opportunity Tournament. This includes the Grand Slam, but does not include Smogon Tours and certain team-based tournaments. If you have a question about if a tournament qualifies or not, post in the thread with a link.
2: Your team MUST be legal on the Smogon OU ladder that is currently in effect as of the beginning of the round your battle was placed.
--- If a ban/unban happens at any point during the tournament, it takes effect as soon as a new round starts. Extensions (Round 1 match, something gets banned, Round 2 starts but a battle is an R1 extension) use the banlist of R1, for example. Rule 1 takes priority in conflicts.
3: You must follow anything not already stated by Rule 2 that is stated in this thread.
--- Don't be an asshole to your fellow participants. This is a game, have fun.
4: BEST OF ONE
--- One match decides the winner. If you choose to play a Best of 3, I reserve the right to manually decide the winner based on the winner of the first match, and if there are complications, to force a rematch.

Matchups:
Vileman vs Steve Angello
ErraticMagic vs Elismae'
Caledrith vs KarateKoala
DeBlois vs praj.pran
MadBull vs Brazilian Army
potato14798 vs Century Express
Kiyo vs Lasagne
Lusso vs lily
Finchinator vs steeluser
red97 vs mfhoundoom
zeriloa vs shartruce2
Aurious vs Monte Cristo
Darkerones vs Lord Alphose
Volty vs copycatcat
blunder vs Exeggutive
Jaiho vs Subject 18
Brap vs insanelegend
Tomahawk vs ssjjynx
Level 56 vs U-Turn Out
edavis707 vs Ger9119
horyzhnz vs NintendoVER
Wario Land 3 vs srk1214
Swanson vs Possibility.
Moonclawz vs zdrup15
absdaddy vs Gizmozian
Ninety_Nine vs kingmidas
munchyoshi vs whitesox
Paramecia vs Lyconik
The Quasar vs Green_Yeah
Mega-Swampert vs Fran17
ForgottenOnes vs dEnIsSsS
Marky B vs Cicada
Catacomb vs Ruppy
-Manu- vs Inflikted
Genesis7 vs Haruno
Pat Labor vs Mean Mr Snorlax
Cinco Diablo vs Sunny.
Qwilphish vs LightningLuxray
RotomPoison vs Air
Navy vs Anty
Lord Ninjax vs Benja299
Wepwn vs Bouffalant
Beast Mode 24 vs s_aman
Xyldaz vs Korby
-Clone- vs Leftiez
Coton vs Celever
IAmGingy vs Rohail
Leer vs GGengar

Deadline: August 28th, 2014

Subs: IF YOU WANT TO SUB, POST IN THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
I signed up and my name was listed on the original sheet but I'm not seeing anything here. Did I receive a buy or accidentally left out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)