The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well It looks like Dennis Allen has been fired, I tried to tell you guys about the Raiders Before the season Started:

The odds of me dating Zooey Deschanel are greater than the odds of the raiders going 8-8

This is the team that traded for Matt Flynn last season and benched him, then traded for Matt Schaub the next season and benched him.

This is the oldest team in the NFL

This is the team that players won't play for even if they double their salary

This is the team that signed a guard to play left tackle then nixed the deal because of a phantom injury

They Play the AFC West and NFC West this year in addition to the patriots.

There's zero chance of them making the playoffs

And If by some act of God the raiders do make the playoffs,

I will print this post out and eat it.
They won't be getting any Better until they clean house completely (players and front office)

Fans of the Raiders deserve better than the garbage they've put on the field the last decade

and they're still somehow years away from competing

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
his stats are horribly misleading. The first TD throw to Smith was a terrible throw that was luckily tipped right into the WR's hands in stride, and the second throw he was falling backwards and just heaved it up for grabs, again getting lucky that Smith came down with it. The Ravens did deserve to win that game because they outplayed Carolina all over the field, but giving Joe Flacco the credit for it is an absolute insult to the rest of the team. EDIT: his third TD pass was nice though, I will give him that.

As for Pittsburgh, well, lol. When you commit that many penalties you don't deserve to win in the NFL, and they didn't, so it was just. They just need to get that stuff figured out ASAP before they start facing their tougher opponents.
First td was 100% luck but gotta give credit for the throw on the second one. Even though he was going to ground he laid that perfectly for Smith. His general passing during the game was really good too, although I've also gotta give the offensive line a tonne of credit for keeping him so clean.

Also Pittsburgh lost?????? I switched to another game cause I assumed it was over. I don't even understand how :-\

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I <3 Bortles.

I <\3 Jaguars.
Bortles looks mighty impressive. First good qb you guys have drafted since I've been a fan of football. His first half in particular was awesome. Too bad your d sucks dick and Philip Rivers is back to being a top 5 qb

look, i normally disagree with a lot of what skip bayless says, but i really think the cowboys could take the nfc east. best o-line in the league. demarco murray playing lights out. finally, jason garrett realizing that we win games by RUNNING the ball. come from behind victories. defense stepping up. everything is adding up... last year we came one game shy of sweeping the division! (with the worst defense in the league) .... imagine whats possible this season :)

ps. i'm aware that the nfc east is one of the worst divisions in the nfl but beating division rivals 5/6 times is always great

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
The defense isint even that bad on film, they are just immature. The defense has a fragile mindset where they cant stop opponent momentum. Also we played nothing but high level offenses.

look, i normally disagree with a lot of what skip bayless says, but i really think the cowboys could take the nfc east. best o-line in the league. demarco murray playing lights out. finally, jason garrett realizing that we win games by RUNNING the ball. come from behind victories. defense stepping up. everything is adding up... last year we came one game shy of sweeping the division! (with the worst defense in the league) .... imagine whats possible this season :)

ps. i'm aware that the nfc east is one of the worst divisions in the nfl but beating division rivals 5/6 times is always great

Skip Bayless knows nuthin. The dude has been hyping up the Cowboys since at least 2011 how it is their year every year until it isn't. EXCEPT this off-season where they looked mediocre... until the games started and they looked competent. Then he joined this years bandwagon. Skip is an idiot and has been wrong about the cowboys every year. The dude gets no credit for hindsight.

Right now the NFC East could go either way. With the eagles being the worst out of the Giants/boys/eagles. I predicted them to finish last but the skins crappyness is legendary and I underestimated how bad they were.

Stallion

Tree Young
since fucking Brunell.
Hahaha you're right. One good starting QB in franchise history...ouch. Then again, the Ravens aren't exactly known for being a factory of exemplary QB play. Flacco and McNair are the only two decent ones we've ever had from memory, and the latter wasn't amazing when he was with us - meaning that Flacco is the best QB in franchise history lol...

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hahaha you're right. One good starting QB in franchise history...ouch. Then again, the Ravens aren't exactly known for being a factory of exemplary QB play. Flacco and McNair are the only two decent ones we've ever had from memory, and the latter wasn't amazing when he was with us - meaning that Flacco is the best QB in franchise history lol...
ARE YOU SAYING TRENT DILFER WAS NOT EXEMPLARY!?! BLASPHEMY!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Elvis Grbac ftw

The most impressive thing about this Gif is the Graphic that appears before the play starts

19 sacks allowed holy hell
and 10 of those came in week 2 against the Redskins.

i think Bortles has been sacked like 2 or 3 times in 6 quarters of play.

Jags would still be 0-4 but 4-0 in moral victories if Bortles started from the beginning
i expected us to start out 1-3 at the very best, the win being the team from DC.

the schedule softens up a bit now, i could definitely see us winning 2 of the next 4.

gotta figure something out in the secondary though. goodness fuck. a FS and a new linebacker corps is obviously going to be priority #1 in 2015.

It's time for Pats homers and Brady fanboys alike to come to terms with the fact that Brady's declining and is on the fast track to retirement (and if he doesn't retire within a couple years, it will be due to sheer blind pride). Feel free to tell me what a retard I am if Brady leads the Pats to a miraculous comeback in the 2nd half.

Pats have passed up too many potential impact players on offense to trade down in recent drafts

BB trade down nonsense year after year is finally catching up to Pats IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)