The Everything NFL Thread - 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's almost as though the Patriots used all their good luck points to make everything go perfectly against Pittsburgh and now have none left for this game

Edit: Omg someone please make a gif of that Malcolm Butler faceplant just now I'll love you forever. It was almost like Gabriel said "boo!"

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
It's almost as though the Patriots used all their good luck points to make everything go perfectly against Pittsburgh and now have none left for this game

Edit: Omg someone please make a gif of that Malcolm Butler faceplant just now I'll love you forever. It was almost like Gabriel said "boo!"
the internet obviously has you covered but I'm sure you would've figured that out

I predict the Patriots' leading receiver will be Danny amendola because it would just be so belichick to feature him out of nowhere.
Just replace Amendola with James White and you would've been correct.

Also, Jake Matthews went for the choke hold on 3rd down and ended up choking away the Falcons win.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
imagine thinking tom brady had anything to do with the shitcans blowing a literal 25-point lead like they don't know how to run the ball with four minutes left in the game and give up 20 yards to pull out of FG range

pokemon equivalent of getting your shit stomped in so hard that you have to play your ass off just to play yourself into a chance to win if the enemy tauros misses three straight body slams, and then it does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)