The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There's no sound at the bar so I can't hear the commentary. How did that end up being a fumble by brown? Looked like his knee was down for about 5 years before the ball came out.

Only downside of this game so far is that Gano has scared me the past 2/2 times on XPs (and a few injuries ofc).

I really didn't expect the Pats D to be this bad... is this their equivalent of the Madden Curse?

I for one am getting really fucking sick of the "Keep the play going, we'll reverse it if it's not a turnover anyway // Evidence is not indisputable so call on the field stands"

it's been especially bad this season and absolutely blows donkey dick

at least Lions fans will be happy that the Falcons got instant karma LOL

how about the Falcons and the Patriots both losing at home to shitty teams in the others' division though

Last edited:
I hate the Patriots defense for denying me another Tom Brady 4th quarter comeback

Must be weird having the leagues worst defense (by far) and best offense (by far)

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
The thing that makes me laugh is how rusty and sluggish and just in general spooked Cam looked as he just eviscerated that defense. He's playing BADLY and still did that. A+ tear this defense apart punish Bill for overvaluing the wrong things on defense.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
With the possible exception of Kizer, Flacco is the worst starting qb in the nfl and it isn't even close.

Also the Patriots would legitimately be 0-4 if Brady wasn't still playing like the GOAT. What the fuck happened to the defense? I get that Hightower is a big loss, but yeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)