The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those young studs Gore and Andre Johnson look great. Could have spent that money on Evan Mathis. Protect your generational QB.

Jimmy Smith is one of the league's most underrated players, ravens secondary is completely different with him in there.

And Peyton looks bad

Peyton Manning will ,more likely than not, retire after this season. He might retire mid season for safety reasons but I think he'll try to tough out one more full season.

Every year I expect something from the Raiders. Every year I am brutally disappointed.

I sincerely hope Derek Carr's injury isn't anything big, because while McGloin is a competent backup, he's shown in the past he can't consistently lead an NFL team.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I mean, I picked the Bills to win and so did three others (including Stallion) in Pick'em. Still prob gonna finish third in their own division though...

What have I learned so far, heading into SNF?

The Jags are still the Jags, the Browns are still the Browns, the Raiders are still the Raiders.
Mariota >>> Winston
I have made a terrible mistake.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's actually pissing me off that I'm a better playcaller than the giants OC. The whole time I'm yelling at then to run on 3rd down, pass on 4th and make them go the length in 1:10 if you don't get the td but nooo let's just pass on 3rd down and gift them the 40 secs they need to beat us and give them better field position to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)