The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fuck Marc Barron that dirty piece of shit. You don't swipe at a guy's knee when you're already on the ground

The Patriots just set Jaguars football back 5 years

They have Mark Brunell to blame

Don't call Tom Brady a liar if you don't want your team to get a 50 burger hung on them

Most points allowed by the Jags in franchise history

Last edited:
Cincy went for it on 4th and Goal at the end of the 1st half, and appeared to score a TD to go up 21-0. It got reviewed, overturned, and Baltimore scored 17 unanswered points. Cincy scored to get the lead back, but Baltimore scored again, so now it's 24-21 Baltimore

Edit: And now it's 28-24 Cincy

the falcons destroyed the cowboys in the 2nd half because they finally woke up and realized that brandon weeden's "gameplan" was to throw short passes to the running backs all game. in the 2nd half they made sure those passes weren't available anymore, weeden didn't dare throw deep.. and guess what. we got shut out. but hey, at least joey randle dropped 30 against my team in fantasy -___-

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Big Ben out 4 to 6 weeks with mcl sprain and bone bruise, no tears. I almost cried with joy.

With Michael Vick at QB, we are now entering the dog days of the football season. Though our opponents will hound us, we shall fight to the end. With every snap, oodles of fans will be anxiously awaiting the results with bated breath. Pittsburgh must rely on its veterans, all faithful hands before the mast, if failure is to be avoided. We will not sit to rot while our rivals supplant us. Do Berman and Gruden have the guts to bury us? We shall see, we shall see.

Last edited:
I don't know about y'all, but I am going to miss Steve Smith's non-stop trash talk. He has one of the most memorable personalties in the NFL and it make me sad that he's retiring after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)