1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  3. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  4. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

The Little Burrow - sandshrewz's art thread

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by sandshrewz, Dec 30, 2011.

1. NMx13

NMx13

Lati@s<3

Does Latios have bit small wings? :o
    Im going to do my magic in Photoshop =)

BTW put your newer pics to main post plz...
  2. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

OMG

SO AMAZING

<333

now someone help me resize it rofl
  3. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Thanks! xD

annnnd update! Seeing that Chinese New Year is around the corner, I did sirndpt's request! :)

CNY Flareon (open)
    [​IMG]

First time drawing something furry. It was fun! Happy early Chinese New Year! Hope you like it sirn :)

Also, the resized Lati twins~

[​IMG][​IMG]
  4. sirndpt

sirndpt
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

:DDDDDDDD

also sandz, the size limit for avvies is 100x100, or 150x150 for badgeholders - pretty sure the latis are still too big!
  5. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

weeeeeeee.... for fun of it, I made a MAC entry xD

[​IMG]
  6. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

omicron, just save image as and it will auto resize when you browse for it
  7. New World Order

New World Order Licks Toads
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I never realized how much the Substitute doll looks like a Sandshrew until now.
  8. sirndpt

sirndpt
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

lol NWO, that was my exact reaction when sandz showed me that on irc! Sandz, you should also post your enlarged avvie :D I love your bright poppy colors so muchhhhh.
  9. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

Lol I noticed how it looked like it too! :x ps, did anyone get the ditto joke? :O annnd, decided to digitalize my avy if you hadn't noticed xD

For the Super Contributor, Komodo! (Part 1 of 3) Also, not as if Articuno64 will pop by xD

[​IMG]

annnnnd yes, the trio are going to be done cute style xD Hope you like it Komodo! :)

edit: oh and this the most complicated thing I've ever drawn >.>
  10. Komodo

Komodo
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

nawhh cute Articuno <3 love it!
  11. PoJ

PoJ

That Articuno is so adorable! Great job :)
  12. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I have a request! Can you make me: A charmander singing and a Pokabu playing the guitar? In the same picture? Thank you! Great artwork, I love your style
  13. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

yayay!! xD reached 20 Luvdisc! Thanks guys!! :D Okie update!!

Presenting Komodo's Stone Badge represent!

[​IMG]

Angry Birds!! xD Got the 'angry' idea from SuperJOCKE :3 No more puppy eyes for Zappy! xD Fat little Zappy looks like a chick that just hatched and is grumpy for food! haha!

Hope you like this too! :)
  14. PoJ

PoJ

I love your drawing style, it's amazing! That Zapdos is great :] It kind of looks like a Pokedoll! It's so cute!
  15. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

Thanks!! Poke Doll!!! xD

Ok, time for the red color badge that I have no idea what it's called >.>

[​IMG]

D: I suck at drawing fire >.> :( Anyway, update this post later with the whole image~~

[​IMG]

>.> Hope you like it! I have no idea what to do with the background. Tell me if you need something changed :x

eta: Articuno looks the cutest and Moltres looks the not cutest :x
  16. Lanturn314

Lanturn314

Hey! I LOVE your stuff! Soo cute~

Especially Articuno, my second favorite mon! However, I do have one criticism: in almost all of your pictures, the eyes seem like they're either angled improperly or placed a bit too low on the head. This is especially apparent in Articuno and Flareon. They're still cute and have an incredible amount of charm, but yeah. I love your work overall, so keep it up! :toast:
  17. PoJ

PoJ

I kind of agree, but I don't think it's apparent in all of his/her art. I only see it in Articuno and Flareon. I don't think it's the eye placement, but more of the eye shape in the two. But they're still beautiful <3
  18. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

Thanks!! :D Articuno is my favorite piece as of now :P annnnnd, yea I do think the eyes are weird sometimes :X some limitation of MS word/powerpoint is that I can't draw really small things in the shape I want or put them at the exact place :/ I have no idea how to bypass that though D: kind of sad when the eyes are the most important albeit smallest part >.> anyway, I'll try my best to improve on that area!! :) Thanks for that! :D will keep the good things coming~~

I'm a he :P Thanks!! :D /me slaps MS powerpoint~ lol glad you still like them xD

annnnnnd... Chinchou posting after Lanturn~ That's nice!! haha xD
  19. PoJ

PoJ

Oh, I didn't know you used MS powerpoint. That must be tough, but I couldn't tell you used MS before you told me. I think that's a good thing :)
  20. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

woots necro-update! Been quite busy recently! Decided to do something quick on MS Paint before going to sleep. Drew a mouse with a mouse! :D lol

[​IMG]

sorry for not doing the requests now! >.> I will still use powerpoint though! haha
  21. Ray Jay

Ray Jay "The sky's the limit, okey-dokey!"
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

You've got talent bro! good work!
  22. Endorfins

Endorfins Your Worst Nightmare
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Rittercat directed me to your artwork which I think is awesome! That ditto is my favourite :)

Could I request a Rampardos please?
    Love your stuff! Keep it up!
  23. MikaDo

MikaDo

May I request a Victreebel doing a clear smog?
  24. sandshrewz

sandshrewz

Thanks Ray Jay! You flatter me too much >.>

Haha thanks!! And wonder why Ritter would redirect you here >.> thanks Ritter too! I bet he's trying to hint me to do his request >.> Glad someone liked Ditto!

Yea sure. I guess since you and Ritter are such good friends then it should be a piece with Purugly... hopefully will get it done before June or smth...

:) yea but I'm slow so I hope you don't mind the looooooooooong wait. And I mean really long >.>

Haha what's with the necrobumps >.> not like there's a diff because I'm updating sooner or later~

Here's an Eevee for NatGeo and Windsong! time to earn that bold Luvdisc (hopefully)...

[​IMG]

ps this thing is going to take a while before photobucket resizes it ;_;

@Furai: I officially suck at drawing furry stuff ;_; It didn't turn out as good as I'd like it to be :< but I drew this over a long period of time because Pre-U life sucks. :<
  25. spuds4ever

spuds4ever

Simple, pleasing to look at, and cute >.< Luvdisc given :) could I request a suicune?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)