All Gens The Most Dominant Pokemon in History - #9-10 Position Debate

Lavos

Banned deucer.
But in any case I don't think gen 3/4 Salamence would be as dominant as gen 1/2 Exeggutor.
that's kinda hard to say, because in rby it's pretty clear that exeggutor is the 4th best mon, but in gens like adv and dpp it's hard to rank stuff as definitively a certain rank in terms of how good it is overall. still i think mence could put up a fight for being as dominant in dpp as eggy was in rby, seeing as before it was banned you saw it on "half the good teams" and i'm quoting ace matador on that one since i wasn't actually around then. kinda comes down to gsc egg vs adv mence, and i do still think egg has the upper hand there since mence really had an abundance of checks in adv and egg was especially hard to play around at times in gsc, plus boom is always super threatening regardless of which gen you're talking about. i could see it going either way but i'd put egg over mence for now. (also mence wasn't around for 2 gens so i don't think it should be a major consideration for top 10)

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I would like to see this closed soon, it seems like we're all talking in circles. I guess top 10 was too ambitious, since at a certain point it's hard to definitively say something is better than another thing.

My votes are still Raikou #9 Bliss #10. Final answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)