The Most UBER Tournament Ever - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything it's better than Blaziken...about Thundurus...lol I forgot about its existance, I'll give you that.

Arceus Psychic eh? Never used that, I can't really tell, but I've seen it used with good success...who knows

Sooo...to not make this post completely useless: Delta hasn't answered to my VM yet, holidays are a busy period etc

My rival (HSA) has not appeared to play at the hour. When it was connected at the hour he wrote to me a message saying that we would play later, that we would play at the hour... I believe that he has been wrong.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
If anything it's better than Blaziken...about Thundurus...lol I forgot about its existance, I'll give you that.

Arceus Psychic eh? Never used that, I can't really tell, but I've seen it used with good success...who knows

Sooo...to not make this post completely useless: Delta hasn't answered to my VM yet, holidays are a busy period etc
Offensively, Mewtwo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Psychic Arceus. Psychic Arceus is bulkier though.

Talked to Poppy the other day - building my team, will get this done in a few days.

I VMed Zebraiken. He told me he had to make a team. I VMed again 2 days later and he told me he was working on his rmt.
A question remains : wtf ?

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
I'm ready, just waiting on my opponent to tell me a time to battle.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I VMed Zebraiken. He told me he had to make a team. I VMed again 2 days later and he told me he was working on his rmt.
A question remains : wtf ?
said i would work on a team, got busy/worked on rmt first and forgot about this for a day or two. lol

anyway we should be playing tomorrow seeing as i have to go for a while now and mynism isnt on. team's built though

this deadline is bs. im leaving for a week, so odds are im not gonna get this done with colchonero....

requesting the rest of my team to put me on their back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)