The Nuzlocke Games (Accepting Subs)

Well umm this is embarrassing... I sort of lost to Barry...
So should I keep going? Should I restart? Am I out? I know that technically I have Game overd but it's still kinda early no?

ah ha at least I'm honest

Sponsor Gift:
Sponsor Houndoomsday has given Tribute The unlucky one 5x Oran Berries, effective immediately.
Cap, if it was the first battle it doesn't count, however if it wasn't then bye. Additionally, you can use items, the other stuff is jut extra.

Excellent! I'm still alive folks!!
Also, I don't have hacking capabilities so how is that going to work if one of our generous benefactors or benefactresses decide to lend this proud Canadian a hand?

Contact me for help, but you can easily learn how to use pokegts.com
Mesage to all tributes, write FLAVOR about your nuzlocke experience!
Sponsor Update:
Espeon65 is donating 5x Chople Berries to the Unlucky One.

Remember, everyone, LEVEL CAPS ARE IMPORTANT DO NOT TRAIN ABOVE LEVEL 15 OR YOU CAN'T USE THE POKEMON IN YOUR BATTLE

I cannot stress this enough.

Also, as there was a question about this, DO NOT CATCH ANYMORE POKEMON AFTER YOU BEAT ROARK. People can actually get pretty far off of a level 15 cap.

Put the berries in. You may now delete the Berries on the gift list. Also, apparently I'm speedrunning given the huge gap in in-game time with mine vs the latter one. Also will PM inanimate blob with my team right now.

EDIT: I just wanna inquire on something. Do the GBA Insertion wild pokemon allowed to use in this run?

[BOX]They will be required to post updates within 72 hours of the first tribute reaching the next checkpoint.[/BOX]

Doesn't that mean they need to be in the next checkpoint 72 Hours after MY post of beating Roark (Apr 24, 8:59:20 am gmt+8) rather than yoshinite's post which is Apr 25th 9:04:46 AM? I don't mind it being that but I just want some clarification.

Placeholder for "flavor" asked for by yoshinite. Will do explanations of what has been going on every time I start on a new checkpoint

Point of Order!

I've decided to play a little game within a game with you tributes while I'm here sponsoring. I will donate some amount of credits to a tribute following each checkpoint. The tribute who gets the gift will be based on the posts you make in this thread.

If your posts follow the rules I have set for you, you will get a donation if you survive the first checkpoint. If they didn't, you won't.

0. I cannot tell you any of the other rules.

End Point of Order!

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Unfortunately my sister will need to drop out of the Nuzlocke Games. Her computer priveliges and her DS have been taken away until she gets her room clean, which will be a while. This means that one of the tributes will be given a free pass for the first checkpoint, that tribute is Mrcranger97, chosen via a random number generator.

Im gonna say no to GBA insertion, and to the Unlucky one, you are right, the time is 72 hours from your post.
And to above, that decision is actually not finalized yet.

Hey, umm how is the online battle going? Like should I be grinding all my guys to lvl 15 or is the sim going to be leveled?

About to fight Roark btw

^Grind to fifteen, that's what the levels will be and same movesets. You may attach any item that you own in the game to them.

Awesome, what about stats?

Have beaten Roark- don't know how to upload the screen shot to here though...

Awesome, what about stats?

Have beaten Roark- don't know how to upload the screen shot to here though...
Just gonna answer this, you are meant to screenshot your team to one of the dudes heading this once everyone reaches the checkpoint. If you are using an emu, just screen shot your comp. It's not that hard. If you are using a DS, standard camera shot or whatever can work.

Posting a confirmation that I reached the checkpoint, and haven't forgotten about this, expect some screenshot evidence edited or posted here tonight (about 12 hours).

Just gonna answer this, you are meant to screenshot your team to one of the dudes heading this once everyone reaches the checkpoint. If you are using an emu, just screen shot your comp. It's not that hard. If you are using a DS, standard camera shot or whatever can work.
Yes, I just don't know how to upload a screenshot here is my problem :(
I know how to get images from websites with the "[IMG" business

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Yes, I just don't know how to upload a screenshot here is my problem :(
I know how to get images from websites with the "[IMG" business
You can upload an image from your computer to an image hosting site like tinypic.com, then just post the URL that is shown.

Update: I should be able to start this thing over the weekend. I'd like to use an actual game cart if possible so I can keep and transfer any shinies I see. It still isn't clear to me how transferring Pokémon will work, though (on an emulator too, but especially with a physical cartridge). Would it be acceptable to just catch the first Pokémon of that kind that I see and grind it up to the proper level with the right moveset?

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Sorry guys, I gotta drop out of this one. I did some research and just cannot hack something into an emulator, and my platinum cartridge broke.

Good game selection, you got the biggest threat out of the way before it even started! xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)