The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
yo
step away from my boy or you'll have a REAL problem.

BKC don't bully disabled kids, it's not acceptable.

sry everyone, i will teach my kid a lesson.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I finally understand that Mariah Carey's song "Obsessed" now. Boys why you so obsessed with me, boys I wanna know? Why you be all up in mah grill, boys I wanna know

Lonelyness has warned me to stay away from this thread or else he be warming my ass on the bench or make me bench warm or something like that and risk losing at least six wins by doing so. Frankly, I don't understand. We gays friendly guys don't know shit about sports

Anyways, this is my goodbye post. All my fans deserve it. The WhiteQueen will have to enjoy the silence from now till after the spl. Later, bitches

Seacrest out. And so will I. Gonna go train my latimence to beat badabing's cute little ass and win my second straight tournament

Btw, lonelyness is a GREAT manager. He bought me, obviously

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
you are all insufferable

I want to make this clear now in case I ever open this up again or there is a thread next season:

this is NOT a p++ thread. There is no need to double post. There is no need to write one word in your post and that's it. I understand this thread is supposed to be a fun thread, but fun does not equal ass. Put some effort into what you want to post instead of the OMG LN AND WHITEQUEEN ARE SHIT LOLOLOLOLOL

That's not funny, and no one wants to see that. If you want to say that, present it in a unique and funny way (custom made pictures, raps like last season, etc).

Really, the concept of this thread is not too hard to grasp, which is why I re-opened this thread before. If this thread ever opens up again and this shit STILL keeps happening I won't hesitate to have actions taken against the (usually) repeat offenders.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Commissioner Fabbles did you just call for a rap?
Where's my boy stone he's a pretty fine chap
Our rap battles set the stage for SPL
Without our rhymes this topic would be the epitome of hell

I'd like to direct my attention to the smog frogs
Fucked up the ass, they take it raw dog
WhiteQueen banned, like it's a mob job

He says he's playing moneyball
But he don't know shit at all
He makes bad call after bad call and bad call

So why do I direct my hate towards LN
He's new to the game and he's the new villain
He's weaker than fuck he's SPL's Krillin

But destructo disc is shrugged off the neck
Perfect power in the hands of a wreck
A suspect user trying to earn his check

But checkmark denied
The Smog Frogs have died
But don't cry, I won't lie, I know you tried

UNSUCCESSFULLY (yes that is how i'm ending my rap fuck you. if stone tries i'll try harder :P)

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Look at this guy he thinks he can flow.
Just sit your ass down and enjoy the show.
Speaking of asses yours sure got raided
kokoloko for spies, was it your mom who traded?

Yeah you got to the playoffs and that's pretty nice
but here's a little tip, you should take my advice
next time bench the player who doesn't know the tier
though I guess with tad and fishy there was really no one to fear.

your drafting's a joke, it seriously hurts me
how's it feel to still be eating the sloppy seconds of RBG?
I bet it's pretty shitty, and i know you tried to save face
but I'd rather try the bidding strategies of tennisace

And about problem users, you're one to talk
the only time locopoke's not getting infracted is when he's riding a cock
he brings new meaning to the term ass. man, my friend
but hey it's ok he'll probably be gone by season's end

we are the frogs and you are the fly
you will get eaten and we won't even have to try
so come at us bros, we thrive on the strife
cause that's how it is when you live the FROG$LYFE

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
indie scooters ain't nothin to fuck with

from the ghettoes of synirc.net indie scooters strike again!
the negres, the AM, old dirty gouki, aldar-on
blazin kickin chicken yeeeeee, commie eugene and the ]V[aje face KILLAH

since the times of SPL 1
scooters been stompin your players to the ground
had more wins than apologies had rehab
yet we still got time to sign the hunnies bra straps

KOALA CORP NIGGA they sponsor US
the bro's don't fuck with us
so don't be fooled kids,
scooters just a name,
our boys roll in mercedez benz!

cause we the illest villains
bigger than the bigs
and not just our paychecks,
we each got 10 inches for scofield's ho's
and whats on the menu for chasers squad?
big sausage pizza, bro!

that vodka in griffins liver
spots on the face o' Ness
one thing they both got in common
both conditions be caused by STRESS
stemmin from the best,
the mother fucking scooters, winnin tha race

disclaimer: retianers have been left out, negres may or may not actually have 10 inches to give. maybe not even 3.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just posting this for everyone who doesn't get that signing up for ADV OU means I'll only play ADV OU, especially a certain manager who thinks he's a fucking smartass but will just end up looking like an idiot a plonker: I WILL NOT PLAY GODDAMN BLACK/WHITE NU in your main lineup so if you bid on me and expect me to play that, I will gladly tell you to fuck off and bench me instead. Thanks for your time.

500 posts pls

Just posting this for everyone who doesn't get that signing up for ADV OU means I'll only play ADV OU, especially a certain manager who thinks he's a fucking smartass but will just end up looking like an idiot a plonker: I WILL NOT PLAY GODDAMN BLACK/WHITE NU in your main lineup so if you bid on me and expect me to play that, I will gladly tell you to fuck off and bench me instead. Thanks for your time.

500 posts pls
your likelihood of getting bid on now just went crashing... boom... bang hit the floor

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard

500 posts pls
in a sentence: "dont draft me cos i'll be a fucking team cancer"

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Damn, I didn't know it was possible for so many people to be on CBB's dick at once. Good job guys for proving me wrong, now how about you guys go tryout or something because despite CBB's post, he's still most likely getting a team while you lot...are not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)