Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking this challenge on Red.

-All normal rules
-I must have a starter
-No trades
-I would like some interesting names haha
Go ahead and take the Charmander. No evolving into Charmeleon until after Brock, no evolving into Charizard until you beat Blue at Silph Co. Name it Dodecagon

~

So far, I have
~Nidoqueen
~Feraligatr

Need more :/

One more Pink/Cute pokemon!

Wormadam
Pachirisu
Roserade
Shiny Buneary
Pink Gastrodon
Get an Espeon, it must always know Helping Hand, and you can't teach it Shadow Ball.

Tyranitarphantom, get a Jynx, you must reteach it Lovely Kiss when you get to Blackthorn and you must give it Wake-up Slap.

Design of Ages, get a Weezing, name it KABOOM!, it cannot evolve until you it uses Selfdestruct/Explosion on your rival's Starter.

Hey peoplez, my step-brother wants a scramble on FireRed with no trading and please make it interesting for him :) He really wants a Charmander, but if you give one to him make it hard for him. I'll also give him one, so here is his party so far:

1. Primape - Must only know fighting, normal and dark moves, must also be called Snow

Thanks guys :)

@DesignOfAges

Take a Snorlax called Frank. It must know Amnesia and Psychic ;)

@Tyranitarphantom

Take my favourite Jumpluff :)

Must know Leech Seed, Tackle and Sleep Powder :D

Right, Pokemon so far:

Hoppip (From Rodan) - Only pokemon against Bugsy and must know 3 atack moves.
Drowzee (From Tauros) - Can only evolve after single-handily beats Morty's Gym.
Gengar (From DDRMaster) (Might be able to get it, but the trading might be a problem) - Cannot be given the shadow ball TM from Morty.

Any other suggestions? Need 3 more for this Silver run.

Hey peoplez, my step-brother wants a scramble on FireRed with no trading and please make it interesting for him :) He really wants a Charmander, but if you give one to him make it hard for him. I'll also give him one, so here is his party so far:

1. Primape - Must only know fighting, normal and dark moves, must also be called Snow

Thanks guys :)
I'll be kind, so he can have the Charmander, but it can't evolve to Charmeleon until he's beaten Lance. Also, no more than one fire-type move at any one time. Call it Phlegm.

I'll be playing this on pokemon platinum
The rules i'll be going in with is:
~One must be my starter :(
~I can not/will not trade
~I want nicknames (no insulting ones please ><)
~I'd like atleast one fighting type pokemon on my team :)

@Trebs - Catch a Buizel, It must keep Swift from when it's learned all the way till the end of the game. When availble teach it the Water Pulse TM and It cannot evolve till it's used in your battle with Wake at the Pastoria Gym. Call it ScubaSteve.

Team so far:
~Buizel (ScubaSteve)- must keep swift, teach water pulse asap, can't evolve till i use it against Wake

@Addiethunder Catch a snubbull and only let it evolve once it solos one of Pryce's (the 7th gym's [ice]) pokemon. It can have a maximum of 2 attacking moves at any one time.

Thank you for your help guys ^^

Cool a Snubbull. There rare but I'm up for the challenge

My Silver Team, thus far:
Gengar (From DDRMaster) (Might be able to get it, but the trading might be a problem) - Cannot be given the shadow ball TM from Morty.
Snubbull (From Trebs) - Can only evolve when it solos one of Pryce's pokemon. Only allowed two attacking moves at one time.

Only two remaining. Can someone choose a pokemon which is near the beginning (Starter or otherwise)?

@Addiehunter: Catch mareep, don't evolve to flaaffy until singlehandily defeating Jasmines Steelix, don't evolve to Ampharos until after Karen. Name it 3L3C7R1K.

Still need 2 Pokemon for my Leafgreen Run! so far:

Kanghaskhan (no physical moves allowed, must be level 35 before silph co)
(by Rodan.)

Tangela (Named Jackson, only is allowed to have up to 2 attacking moves.)
(by Mattman324)

Sandslash (must always know Poison Sting and Swift and must learn Swift before it can evolve.)
(by DDRMaster)

Dragonair (Can't evolve)
(by LickThePaint)

I need one more that can be obtained in the beginning and another that can be obtained around the time of Erika!

Gonna get in on the action and start a Platinum game.

One of the Pokemon must be my starter.
I'd be able to trade in any breedable Pokemon from a breeder friend.

Thanks ^^

yeah sorry bout that xD
@Jerky: use a Chimchar that may evolve into Monferno after soloing Roark and evolve into Infernape after soloing Wake.

@Addiehunter: Catch mareep, don't evolve to flaaffy until singlehandily defeating Jasmines Steelix, don't evolve to Ampharos until after Karen. Name it 3L3C7R1K.
A Mareep vs Steelix? It would be like (Excuse the expression) like lambs to the slaughter. Steelix resists Normal and is immune to electric moves. I'll think about it though.

@Mattman324. Not bad but would said Raticate have to beat the dreaded Whitney and her evil Miltank by itself?

@Tauros - Catch a Pidgey and it can only evolve when it has single-handily defeated Erica and can't evolve to Pidgeot until it has had at least a cameo appeance at the Gym Battle versus Geovanii.

Jerky: Have a Larvitar named Hobgoblin. He may assist in the battle against CW with Monferno, but if he does, then he must never pass the Pupitar stage.

EDIT: Ratata must do that by itself, yes. It shouldn't be TO HARD... use the trainers north of Goldenrod for EXP, get it up to 21-23, and give it Dig to stop the rollout chains. Maybe even make sure it's female.

Ok, I've always wanted to train a Rattata (Still have nightmares about the first time I came up against Whitney. Damn you Miltank!).

Right so my Team:
Snubbull (From Trebs) - Can only evolve when it solos one of Pryce's pokemon. Only allowed two attacking moves at one time.
Mareep (From Koipen) - Can only evolve when it solos Jasmine's Steelix (How, I'm not sure yet) and evolve to Ampharos until after Karen.
Rattata (From Mattman324) - Can only evolve after single-handily beats Whitney and needs to learn shadow ball. Must be female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)