Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Reserving Woobat because nobody ever wants a Woobat and it's of the psychic type.

EDIT: Take Jessie the Woobat. Jessie thinks she is a member of Team Rocket, and must complete three of the following missions:
1)Solo Lenora.
2)Solo Elesa.
3)Solo Brycen.
4)Solo 20 trainers.
5)Solo every trainer in a gym besides the GL.

Once her missions are complete, she can evolve. Also, she must always know Gust and Confusion, as she does in the anime.

In the anime, Jessie says, "The firey destroyer, I am Jessie!" And so, Jessie must solo 50 trainer owned fire types.

There are some tasks that must be completed no matter what:
1)Solo any 1 gym leader not above.
2)Never know a move above 80 BP.
3)Never faint. If she faints, she loses one life. She has 5 lives, like Mario. If she loses them all, she must be placed in a dead box until you get another gym badge.

You can remove any one restriction if:
1)You solo 50 trainers
AND
2)You have her solo a gym leader not mentioned in the missions that is NOT Burgh with only Confusion and Gust.

Good luck Agent!!

Also, props to you, waterwarrior, you can now say you soloed Lenora with a level 23 Oshawott!! I get to say soon that I soloed Morty with a Kadabra, so wish me luck there!

@Axmaster: Wow, that looks pretty diabolical for a scramblocke.. Anyways, I liked chapter two: The formatting is lot better than the first chapter, keep up the updates! Looks like we're running synchronous, I just beat Whitney and am heading for Morty too. Have fun soloing him with a Kadabra! Curse = Pain

@Zipozaki: I love your lengthy approach. I'm too impatient to do so myself, but I'm looking forward to more updates!

@Waterwarior: Great stuff! Really, you all have to stop making these awesome updates.. It really elevates the standard around here =P

Anyways, I added a rough first chapter to my post two pages ago. Will add a link in my sig later.

@Aran Eli

Good luck with your first Scramblocke

Bring a Basculin and name it H2OWarrior
It may only use water attacks if they will hit for SE damage
It must participate in every "Boss" battle subsequent to catching it. You may not catch it any later than 6th

Also, I suggest you tell people how many pokemon you are planning/willing to use.
Most Scramblockes use anywhere from 9-13 pokemon. I think this puts you at 7.

@Aran, take a Deerling. If you've used a Deerling in-game before, you are one weird trainer. This Deerling's restrictions depend on what seasonal form it is:
Summer: Being from a warm period, it hates the cold, as as such must never fight an Ice type. It must learn Sunny Day ASAP, and if it gets hit by an Ice type move (status or damaging) it must immediately use Sunny Day to warm itself up again. In order to evolve it must win under the effects of Sunny Day against 20 opponents.

Spring: April showers bring spring flowers, so this Deerling desires to be wet so it can grow big flowers. As such, it must fight every Water type you don't have to solo with something else. It must learn Rain Dance ASAP, and use it in every fight it has against something that ISN'T a Water Type, so it always stays wet. In order to evolve it must solo 20 Trainer owned water types.

Autumn: Since winter is coming soon this Deerling feels the need to stock up on food before it comes. As such, it must fight every Grass type you encounter that you are not required to solo with something else, whether it has Sap Sipper or not. In order to evolve it must be hit with (or absorb) 30 Grass type attacks.

Winter: It loves the mysterious aspect of winter, and as such must have either a Dark or Ghost type move at all times so it can feel mysterious. In order to evolve it must Solo 10 Ghost type Pokemon, because that's really mysterious and badass. Yeah, this Deerling is kind of lame. Shame.

Anyway, enjoy!

Aren Eli. Here is a Venipede with a few restrictions.
These are your restrictions:
1. Must learn and keep Poison Tail ASAP.
2. Can only evolve if it uses the said move to Critical Hit 10 pokes(4+ must be trainer owned).
3. Must poison 15 pokes to be allowed to use Bug STAB(must be done before Clay).
4. Solo Cheren's TRANQUIL and Bianca's SIMI-MONKEY in order to be allowed to use ANY moves with 70+ BP.
5. In order to evolve again, solo N in the Electric Rock Cave.
6. In order to learn Megahorn, solo ALL Plasma Grunts in the caltle thing in the Desert.
7. You have 2 lives.
8. If you run out of lives, you cannot use ANY moves but Poison Tail.
9. You gain a life if you solo Cheren or Bianca with it (Max of 2 times total apiece).
10. HAVE FUN!!

Need a Challange I'm new here.

Easy, on White
Take an Archen, name it Bad Kid.

Bad Kid is a very pessimistic bird. If things don't go his way, he loses all will to fight. Therefore, if his HP drops below half, and his ability activates, you must either switch him out, or heal him with a Potion. Solo Skyla if you're up for it

Ok, Captains, you recieve an old friend of mine: Roupimis the Panpour.

HE must be caught in Pinwheel Forest. He cannot learn ANY TM or HM moves except Surf. If you DO teach him surf, He cannot learn any flying-type moves. You also have an optional moveset:
-Surf/Scald/Brine
-Crunch/Taunt
-Acrobatics(cannot be learned if Surf is known)/Fling
-Bite/Natural Gift

Can only evolve if it solos ALL trainers in Burge's gym.
Must solo BOTH rival's monkeys at all time,

Have fun :D

Captains, why don't you take Smugleaf the Snivy. Smugleaf is very smug with everything, and so must keep one of his first 4 moves throughout the duration of the game. Solo your rival except their pan-monkey twice each, and Lenora if you're up for it.

Further, if you'd like, take this optional moveset:
-Tackle/Leer/Vine Whip/Wrap
-Giga Drain/Leaf Tornado
-Slam/Leech Seed(Slam cannot be used with Giga Drain)
-Mega Drain/Gastro Acid(Gastro Acid must be used with Giga Drain)

Good luck on your first challange!!

Also, Chapter 3 for my scramble is ofically up!!

Ok. Game: Pearl

Reserved Pokemon: Turtwig, Starly, Shieldon, Clefairy

Challange Overview
Turtwig

You get Origin the Tirtwig. Origin wants to honor his origin, and so must keep one of these moves for the duration of the game: Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, or Mega Drain.

Almost everything else depends upon the move chosen:
Tackle: Solo 1 gym leader without SE moves, and use Tackle at least once on every pokemon that hits you with a physical move.
Withdraw: Solo 1 gym leader, using Withdraw at least 3 times, and do not use any other status move.
Absorb: Solo 1 gym leader without SE moves, and use Absorb at least once on every pokemon that hits you with a special move.
Mega Drain: Solo 2 gym leaders, 1 with only Mega Drain, without using SE moves, and solo 20 trainers with only Mega Drain. Must also keep your entire movepool with 2 special and 2 status moves.

No matter what, RNG a pokemon in your team. Origin must always be in your party with that pokemon.
Finally, solo as many types of Unknown as possible.

Good luck!

I will update every time I kill Unown, and will record total no. KO'd.

Starly

Originally Posted by Fat waterwarrior
Captians, take Custom the Starly. It never went OU, and it hates Smogon for that. It wants to show the world it doesnt have to use well-known sets, and it can evolve when it learns one move from its CB set. As a Staravia, it is resentful of the standard move it learned, so it can not use it, but it can not forget it either. It must solo 25 pokes from the DP OU tier (you can use one poke more than once). It must also solo Gardenia's Roserade, Maylene's Lucario, and Wake's Gyarados to evolve again. These do NOT count for the 25. As a Staraptor, it fully embraces its anti-standard nature and is allowed to remove the move it learned to evolve into Staravia, and it may never learn another move from its choiced sets. It must also solo all other DP OU pokes in major battles (rival, gym leader, e4)

Shieldon

-

Clefairy

You get Random the Cleffa. In order to evolve into Clefairy, Solo one rival Pokemon once.
As a Clefairy, You must have it learn Metronome ASAP and keep it forever. Max out it's PP.
It may NEVER evolve unles you Metronome Hyperbeam and ALL its varients:
-Hyper Beam
-Rock Wreaker
-Hydro Cannon
-Blast Burn
-Frenzy Plant
-Giga Impact
-Roar of Time

You must solo one E4 poke using ONLY Metronome. If you fail at this, solo Cynthia's Garchomp WITHOUT ice moves.

The Team So Far:

Actually, you do it in a post in this thread, and link that to your sig. Also, reserving a Tirtwig for you. Will edit later.

EDIT: You get Origin the Tirtwig. Origin wants to honor his origin, and so must keep one of these moves for the duration of the game: Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, or Mega Drain.

Almost everything else depends upon the move chosen:
Tackle: Solo 1 gym leader without SE moves, and use Tackle at least once on every pokemon that hits you with a physical move.
Withdraw: Solo 1 gym leader, using Withdraw at least 3 times, and do not use any other status move.
Absorb: Solo 1 gym leader without SE moves, and use Absorb at least once on every pokemon that hits you with a special move.
Mega Drain: Solo 2 gym leaders, 1 with only Mega Drain, without using SE moves, and solo 20 trainers with only Mega Drain. Must also keep your entire movepool with 2 special and 2 status moves.

No matter what, RNG a pokemon in your team. Origin must always be in your party with that pokemon.
Finally, solo as many types of Unknown as possible.

Good luck!

Captians, take Custom the Starly. It never went OU, and it hates Smogon for that. It wants to show the world it doesnt have to use well-known sets, and it can evolve when it learns one move from its CB set. As a Staravia, it is resentful of the standard move it learned, so it can not use it, but it can not forget it either. It must solo 25 pokes from the DP OU tier (you can use one poke more than once). It must also solo Gardenia's Roserade, Maylene's Lucario, and Wake's Gyarados to evolve again. These do NOT count for the 25. As a Staraptor, it fully embraces its anti-standard nature and is allowed to remove the move it learned to evolve into Staravia, and it may never learn another move from its choiced sets. It must also solo all other DP OU pokes in major battles (rival, gym leader, e4)

Good luck!
Just figured I could use this more than once.

Ok. Game: Pearl

Reserved Pokemon: Turtwig, Starly

Chapter 1
An Epic Adventure Begins...

Need Challanges,
Alright, you're getting a Shieldon named Alberto

Alberto is a very distraught Shieldon. He awakens to realize that he has missed out on one million years worth of history (he's a Pokemon, he can live that long :x). He fondly remembers the great power he had back in the day. Therefore, he may not evolve until he has obtained the following moveset:

- Stealth Rock
- Thunderbolt
- Metal Burst
- A move generated randomly

Roll a die. The number it lands on determines the final move

1- Stone Edge
2- Iron Tail
3- Rock Smash
4- Rock Tomb
5- Iron Head
6- Rock Slide

With this moveset, it has the confidence to evolve into Bastiodon. He now realizes that he didn't miss much, and the world is still a great place. He gets mad when members of Team Galactic try and contradict that, so he must solo Cyrus both times you face him.

Have fun!

Captains, I thought you were doing White version?

Anyway, I am reserning a Clefairy and will edit later.

You get Random the Cleffa. In order to evolve into Clefairy, Solo one rival Pokemon once.
As a Clefairy, You must have it learn Metronome ASAP and keep it forever. Max out it's PP.
It may NEVER evolve unles you Metronome Hyperbeam and ALL its varients:
-Hyper Beam
-Rock Wreaker
-Hydro Cannon
-Blast Burn
-Frenzy Plant
-Giga Impact
-Roar of Time

You must solo one E4 poke using ONLY Metronome. If you fail at this, solo Cynthia's Garchomp WITHOUT ice moves.

Captains, I thought you were doing White version?

Anyway, I am reserning a Clefairy and will edit later.
Changed to Pearl as I found out you need to restart ><

Thanks for all the reserves, I have 2 more spaces, and look forward to challanges.

Edit: How do you do Scramble Battles?

Scramble battles are exactly the same as regular battles unless there is a restriction. The two most common restrictions on in-battle things are:
Soloing- one poke must deal every hit to an opponent but does not have to be the only poke on the field, as you may switch to heal, but the poke you switched to may not attack

Entrance move- every time a poke is in battle, it must said move. Pretty straightforward.

Scramble battles are exactly the same as regular battles unless there is a restriction. The two most common restrictions on in-battle things are:
Soloing- one poke must deal every hit to an opponent but does not have to be the only poke on the field, as you may switch to heal, but the poke you switched to may not attack

Entrance move- every time a poke is in battle, it must said move. Pretty straightforward.
Cool so a Challange could be to battle X using y, z, p, t, u, s and s cannot hit with damaging moves.

Captains, take a Meditite and name it Oblivious.
This tiny monkey doesn't know it has Pure Power as an ability, so it can only use special attacks.

To evolve, it must solo every trainer in Maylene's gym except Maylene.

After it evolves, it suddenly realizes it makes a far better physical attacker.
It can now only use physical attacks.

It must solo Byron.

Good luck!

Just so you guys know, I will hopefully start Chapter 4 tomorrow. Comments on Chapter 3 would be greatly appreciated, and I wish good luck to all Scramblers right now. Thanks!

Loved the part about Silver, and as always " - BADGE GET!" is an amazing line XD

Oh, and I'll just be laughing and laughing and laughing at chap 4. Have fun with the cow >:)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Captains, take a Magikarp. This Magikarp must learn Flail, and when it evolves must be taught both Dragon Dance and Substitute. Have it solo Flint unless I'm blind. Name it RAEP.

@waterwarrior, remind me about Silver, if you would. Also, just so you know I was laughing and laughing and laughing at episode 3!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)