Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Also, I'm ignoring all the ones with names in them, since I did say I wanted to name my own.

But I digress, if it's awesome enough, I'll just take it and name it myself.

I have:

- Dwebble by V1ral
- Elgyem by King Serperior
- Emolga by xMistyx
- Deerling by Jimera0
- Oshawott by a generous anon
- Sandile by LafondaOnFire

Done! Will log everything... In a book. Maybe I'll post at a later stage. TO THE DS-MOBILE!

What about my Woobat? You can name her whatever you'd like if you want.
Also, if you need me to make it easier, I can do that too.

@waterwarrior, remind me about Silver, if you would. Also, just so you know I was laughing and laughing and laughing at episode 3!
The part where you wished he would get run over was hilarious, and the second part is why I'm going to love Whitney being a bitch in yours.

EDIT: @aran, I gave you a Patrat challange (pg 28, post 700, way too lazy to post again, unable to c/p cuz iPhone.)

Just posting to say that we still need an A.

Mods, change it. Or face the wrath of my MEP army!

EDIT: it's obviously posted in a sarcastic manner, Serp. You'd have to be stupid to think I have a MEP army...

... And yes, I realise yours was a sarcastic comment as well...

^ don't threaten a mod unless you want us to go down like Leonidus and his 300 Spartans and 1000 Greek soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeell Jabba (he is the one that changed it right) can't ban ALL of us....

please don't kill me for saying that, I'm just joking... -bows to whichever mod sees this-

jabbaedit: i actually always change it back if i see someone change it to e

(We should stay on topic the best we can here...)

Sorry for not updating for a few days now, guys. I'll get a few hours of my Emerald Challange in tomorrow and hopefully update by the evening. I'll try my best to do the same for Sunday.

@Aran Eli: I've never done a Scramblocke but it sounds extremely tough... I'll give you an easy Poke to lighten your Challange.
Take a Sandile. It must always know a Dark move and Ground move ASAP and it must always use one of them if it will land a super effective hit. It may not stay in against Pokemon whose typing is super effective against it. To evolve, it must KO a total of 25 Pokemon using only super effective moves, and 50 to evolve again.

Best of luck! He could be your MVP if you play him right.

Hey guys I have not done a Scramble yet but I really want to. Before I go any further however I would like to ask instead of text logs of each chapter can I record my journey instead??

Hey guys I have not done a Scramble yet but I really want to. Before I go any further however I would like to ask instead of text logs of each chapter can I record my journey instead??
There are no real rules for that kind of thing

Aran, you're getting a Ferroseed

Make sure you catch one at level 25 or below, otherwise it won't work! This Ferroseed must know Curse, and must use it at least once before attacking every time it switches in. Cursing Ferroseed/thorn was going to be so cool, but then everyone started with their HP Fire, and ruined his day. Well, not in-game they won't! Being so slow is wonderful for it, so it must know and keep Gyro Ball (PP Ups are fine). However, it doesn't trust moves that have less than perfect accuracy, so it may never use any move with less than 100 accuracy. Solo either Skyla or Brycen because why not

You're not required to post chapters. I never posted updates on my scramble until I finished.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, okay, okay, I've gone ahead & fixed the title. But I'm going to have to remind you guys...
The Unbreakable said:
Rule #8: Don't complain about the thread's title.
Now, I'd prefer it if the mods left the title alone please. I don't want to go through all this again...Thank you.

Details about the anonymous Oshawott

The schizophrenic Oshawott,

Can choose the following natures:

Adamant
- Can use only physical attack moves.

Modest
- Can use only special attack moves.

Relaxed
- Must learn a supportive move of choice ASAP and use it a minimum of twice every match.

Must solo Ghetsis' Hydrigon.

Aran, take a Patrat. It has very high expectations of itself, even though it sucks. It feels that its too good to have any unnatural item on it, so it can only hold Berries and other natural items (like the Eviolite), while it will allow you to use Potions on it. It must solo the two trainers in the Striaton Gym AND Cilan/Chili/Cress. Since it has that natural feeling of himself too, he can only know one TM move at a time. He can evolve once he soloes 25 trainers, not including the Striaton Gym. After he evolves into Watchog, the restriction lifted varies:
If he soloes more male trainers, he can hold any item
If he soloes more female trainers, he can have any amount of TM moves

He also must solo Brycen, as all the new Ice types suck and all seem unnatural to him (except for Beartic, but its just an Ursaring). After Brycen is defeated, the other restriction is lifted.
He has two lives and ONLY two lives.

HOWEVER, if/when he does lose those two lives, he must be replaced ASAP with a Yamask with the same nickname. The Yamask you caught is the angry soul of the rodent that could not complete his destiny, and it must be released after its tasks are completed (for example, if Patrat dies on the 24th solo, Yamask can only hold natural items/ learn 1 TM until it soloes a trainer, can evolve, then gets the retriction removed, then must be released after defeating Brycen).
Did you refuse this or just not see it, because I'll change it if you don't like it.

*Starts bashing head on desk*
WHY OH WHY?!?!?!?!?!?
I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!
If you guys wanna know what i am talking about, i will tell you
You all know my SS Scramble right, yeah about that........I dropped it down the storm drain today >:( so i am so pissed right now, i mean everytime i start a scramble something like this happens.......I mean first ruby goes missing, then my Emulators stop working and now it falls down a storm drain
I mean COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)