Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Take a Wooper named Bells. Catch him in Union Cave; you cannot reach the other side of Union Cave without your Bells to guide you! Once Bells evolves to Quagsire, he can no longer learn new moves by TM or HM. Good luck!
Can it be harder?

Also reserving a spot for CJorex

CJorex, take Dragon the Horsea

Dragon knows it can't be a real dragon, but to act one, it wants to evolve at a late level. Dragon can only evolve at level 42. Real dragons are confident in their power, so Dragon can't use moves that lower the opponent's stats or inflict status. Dragon also wants to prove its power to real dragons, so you must solo Lance's two Dragonair and Dragonite.

- Can't evolve at until level 42
- Can't use status moves that hinder the opposing pokemon
- Solo Lance's Dragonairs and Dragonite

Have fun

Dragon knows it can't be a real dragon, but to act one, it wants to evolve at a late level. Dragon can only evolve at level 42. Real dragons are confident in their power, so Dragon can't use moves that lower the opponent's stats or inflict status. Dragon also wants to prove its power to real dragons, so you must solo Lance's two Dragonair and Dragonite.

- Can't evolve at until level 42
- Can't use status moves that hinder the opposing pokemon
- Solo Lance's Dragonairs and Dragonite

Have fun
Sorry, I have to reject because the Lance solo is already taken.

Anyway, I will give you a challenge.
Take whatever hatches from the odd egg, and name it Dizzy.
Dizzy knows that it is special, in that it is one of the few of its species able to use Dizzy Punch. As such, it must always have it in its movepool at all times, and because it is so dizzy, must use it every second turn. Also, since Dizzy is a baby, it is obviously scared of ghosts and so must solo Morty to overcome this fear and evolve (Have fun doing nothing against him every second turn!). Once it evolves, its restrictions remain the same. It must also solo another gym leader, and once it has done this it may evolve a second time if it can. Also, solo one elite four member. Have Fun!

Sorry, I have to reject because the Lance solo is already taken.

Anyway, I will give you a challenge.
Take whatever hatches from the odd egg, and name it Dizzy.
Dizzy knows that it is special, in that it is one of the few of its species able to use Dizzy Punch. As such, it must always have it in its movepool at all times, and because it is so dizzy, must use it every second turn. Also, since Dizzy is a baby, it is obviously scared of ghosts and so must solo Morty to overcome this fear and evolve (Have fun doing nothing against him every second turn!). Once it evolves, its restrictions remain the same. It must also solo another gym leader, and once it has done this it may evolve a second time if it can. Also, solo one elite four member. Have Fun!
This is a good one, accepted!

Black Scramble Challenge

Could I have a scramble challenge for Pokemon Black? 6 Pokemon, and a medium-hard difficulty. (if you please :P) Don't care what Pokemon as long as they're not called Rattata...

UPDATE: no White-specific Pokemon. Also no Pokemon that cannot be legitimately obtained (without trade unless you can provide) please.

Could I have a scramble challenge for Pokemon Black? 6 Pokemon, and a medium-hard difficulty. (if you please :P) Don't care what Pokemon as long as they're not called Rattata...

UPDATE: no White-specific Pokemon. Also no Pokemon that cannot be legitimately obtained (without trade unless you can provide) please.
Okay, for what is obviously your first ever scramble challange I shall try to give you a challange that is as fun as possible. I'll give you Sorbet the Vanillite. This Vanillite insists that is not an ice cream; he claims that he is dairy-free sorbet (he is lactose intolerant). He also claims that Casteliacones are made of sorbet, and so those must be the only healing items you use on him. Finally, he must solo all those that claim that he is an Ice cream. Solo every Ice-type; once you have solo'd all the Ice-types in Cold Storage he may evolve into Vanillish, and to evolve into Vanilluxe he must solo Brycen.

Good Luck!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh goldthudnerbird999 I will give away a Larvesta

Take youth the Larvesta, this one wants to stay young, so how older it becomes how more exercise it wants, for every 5 levels you gain, add a rule

1. Solo all Normal types
2. Solo all Fighting types
3. Solo all Flying types
4. Solo all Poison types
5. Solo all Bug types
6. Solo all Fire types
7. Solo all Water types
8. Solo all Grass types
9. Solo all Ice types
10. Solo all Electric types
11. Solo all Ground types
12. Solo all Rock types
13. Solo all Steel types
14. Solo all Psychic types
15. Solo all Dark types
16. Solo all Ghost types
17. Solo all Dragon types
18. Always under the effect of Mean Look
19. Always under the effect of Taunt
20. Always under the effect of Torment
21. Always under the effect of a Choice Item
22. Can never use its strongest move
23. Can not use STAB
24. Can only have one type of moves
25. Can not fight Wild Pokemon
You can choose which rule to add first, if you want you can trade over a Pokemon with surf and some repels so you can get Larvesta before the first gym.

For every gym leader, E4, Rival or Plasma Boss soloed, you can delete a rule

At last it needs to solo the champion

gl hf, this is about medium hard

Ill give you a starter, RNG the ___. Use a RNG for this. 1st, RNG a number between 1 and 3. 1-Snivy, 2 Oshawott, 3 Tepig. The number you get is what starter you have. To evolve, he must Solo [1-3] gyms and [1-4] rivals (Bianca, N and Cheren). To evolve again, he must solo [1-3] gyms and [1-4] rivals. He must solo [1-3] of the E4 members, and [2-4] members of N's final team, and [2-4] of Ghetsis' final team.

Optional- You can chose if you want to do this.
If RNG faints, you must buy [100,500 or 1000] Poke worth of items and immediately get rid of them. Also, when he is revived/un-fainted, he must solo [1-5] trainers, or if not possible, [5-10] wild Pokémon.

That is all. GL,HF

Here is my scramble so far:

Take youth the Larvesta, this one wants to stay young, so how older it becomes how more exercise it wants, for every 5 levels you gain, add a rule

1. Solo all Normal types
3. Solo all Flying types
4. Solo all Poison types
5. Solo all Bug types
6. Solo all Fire types
7. Solo all Water types
8. Solo all Grass types
9. Solo all Ice types
12. Solo all Rock types
13. Solo all Steel types
15. Solo all Dark types
16. Solo all Ghost types
23. Can not use STAB
You can choose which rule to add first, if you want you can trade over a Pokemon with surf and some repels so you can get Larvesta before the first gym.

At last it needs to solo the champion

gl hf, this is about medium hard --by Snaquaza--

Okay, for what is obviously your first ever scramble challange I shall try to give you a challange that is as fun as possible. I'll give you Sorbet the Vanillite. This Vanillite insists that is not an ice cream; he claims that he is dairy-free sorbet (he is lactose intolerant). He also claims that Casteliacones are made of sorbet, and so those must be the only healing items you use on him. Finally, he must solo all those that claim that he is an Ice cream. Solo every Ice-type; once you have solo'd all the Ice-types in Cold Storage he may evolve into Vanillish, and to evolve into Vanilluxe he must solo Brycen.

Good Luck! --CJorex--

Ill give you a starter, RNG the ___. Use a RNG for this. 1st, RNG a number between 1 and 3. 1-Snivy, 2 Oshawott, 3 Tepig. The number you get (3) is what starter you have. To evolve, he must Solo [1] gyms and [3] rivals (Bianca, N and Cheren). To evolve again, he must solo [2] gyms and [1] rivals. He must solo [2] of the E4 members, and [4] members of N's final team, and [3] of Ghetsis' final team.

If RNG faints, you must buy [100,500 or 1000] Poke worth of items and immediately get rid of them. Also, when he is revived/un-fainted, he must solo [1-5] trainers, or if not possible, [5-10] wild Pokémon.

That is all. GL,HF (Will not be doing optional) --Powergo1

Thank you guys! ^_^

I do have a question though. CJorex, the only Ice type in the Cold Storage is Vanillite. Do you mean defeat all trainer Vanillite?

goldthunderbird999, go with Barbie the Ferroseed

Barbie is the spikiest of all Ferroseed. She's so spiky, she must always hold the Rocky Helmet. Because Ferroseed is always spinning, she gets dizzy frequently, and can not stay in battle for more than three consecutive turns (this restriction is removed when she evolves, as Ferrothorn doesn't spin).

Once she evolves, she becomes even spikier. Now, however, she wishes to be loved and hugged, but nobody will touch her, for how spiky she is! She Curses her fate, and as such, must use Curse once before attacking in any battle. She longs to be hugged, and may only attack with contact moves, hoping for her opponents to hug her back. Just as she is about to give up all hope, she discovers a use for her spikiness, by soloing Drayden. After this, she comes to see that while she cannot be hugged, she is still loved just the way she is, spikes and all.

Have fun!

Barbie is the spikiest of all Ferroseed. She's so spiky, she must always hold the Rocky Helmet. Because Ferroseed is always spinning, she gets dizzy frequently, and can not stay in battle for more than three consecutive turns (this restriction is removed when she evolves, as Ferrothorn doesn't spin).

Once she evolves, she becomes even spikier. Now, however, she wishes to be loved and hugged, but nobody will touch her, for how spiky she is! She Curses her fate, and as such, must use Curse once before attacking in any battle. She longs to be hugged, and may only attack with contact moves, hoping for her opponents to hug her back. Just as she is about to give up all hope, she discovers a use for her spikiness, by soloing Drayden. After this, she comes to see that while she cannot be hugged, she is still loved just the way she is, spikes and all.

Have fun!
Thank you for the challenge.
To sum it up: (tell me if it's correct)
Must always hold Rocky Helmet.
Must switch out every 3 consecutive turns of being in
(restriction removed upon evolution)
AS FERROTHORN:
Must use Curse once before attacking
May only use contact attacks
Must solo Drayden

Thank you for the challenge.
To sum it up: (tell me if it's correct)
Must always hold Rocky Helmet.
Must switch out every 3 consecutive turns of being in
(restriction removed upon evolution)
AS FERROTHORN:
Must use Curse once before attacking
May only use contact attacks
Must solo Drayden
Yup, that's it!

While I'm at it, I've got another chapter of my Pokemon Blue Scramble ready! I make it through Victory Road this time. I'm really close to finishing this, over a year later, lol

Chapter 17: The Champion Road
Ttar headed out of Viridian City, onto Route 22. It looked the same as when he had first visited it, what seemed like years ago. He remembered Blue showing up out of nowhere and challenging him to a battle. He remembered meeting Doomed here, as a Nidoran(F). He remembered running into Angry Nerd as a Spearow, and chasing it all the way to Viridian City to catch it. Ttar lost himself in reminiscing, so much so that he didn't notice a figure walking towards him.

The figure got closer, and Ttar snapped out of his daze. Ttar hadn't been expecting to see this person, but the more he thought about it, the more obvious it should've been. The figure was his old rival, Blue, whom he hadn't seen since saving Silph from Team Rocket.

"Haha, Ttar!" Blue called out. "Don't tell me you're going to the Pokemon League too! That's cool, man! I'm on my way there now too! Hey, it's been a while. How about we have a battle, to see which of us is stronger!"

Without even waiting for Ttar to respond, Blue sent out his Pidgeot. The last time Ttar had been on Route 22, the same Pidgeot had been just a little Pidgey. Ttar decided to accept the challenge, and he too sent out a Pokemon from this route, in Doomed.

Pidgeot moved first, and ensured it would always move first by going for an Agility. Doomed attacked with a Thunderbolt, and hilariously, it paralyzed the Pidgeot, throwing away the speed it had just gained! Doomed went first this time, and fired off another Thunderbolt. This was enough to KO the Pidgeot, and Blue called it back.

The next Pokemon Blue sent out was his Rhyhorn. Ttar knew Doomed could handle it, but he wanted all of his Pokemon to get showcased. He called Doomed back, and sent out enviro. One Razor Leaf later, the Rhyhorn was collapsed in a heap on the ground. Blue called it back, and this time sent out his Gyarados. Ttar called enviro back, and decided to give Creeper his turn in battle.

Creeper attacked with Hypnosis first, but it missed. Gyarados responded with a Bite, but Creeper shrugged it off. A second Hypnosis struck hope, but the Gyarados awoke immediately! Thankfully, a third Hypnosis also hit, but the Gyarados woke up immediately again! Amazingly enough, it happened a third time! Ttar was getting quite frustrated. The fourth Hypnosis hit, and this time, Gyarados stayed asleep. Creeper attacked with Psychic, doing good damage, and the Gyarados continued to slumber. A second Psychic was enough to KO the Gyarados, and the serpent flopped in the dirt.

Blue's next Pokemon was his Growlithe. Ttar sent out Arceustar to take it on. The Growlithe went for an Agility first, but a single Hydro Pump from Arceustar knocked it out. Alakazam was the next Pokemon, and Ttar sent out Angry Nerd to take it on. The Alakazam went first, and scored a critical hit with a Psychic, knocking out Angry Nerd in one hit! Ridiculously, this happened again with Arceustar, then with Creeper (who just had to miss a Hypnosis), and Doomed. enviro actually got a chance to move when the Alakazam went for Reflect for some reason, but of course, Stun Spore missed, and enviro was just KOed the next turn. Ttar was astounded that this one Pokemon could breeze straight through his whole team, but he still had faith in his final Pokemon, Torture.

He sent her out, as Blue was laughing, thinking he had won. Alakazam went for Psychic, but amazingly, it didn't get a critical hit! Torture used Toxic, and it hit! Ttar knew everything would be over if the next Psychic was a critical hit, but he had to hope for the best. Alakazam went for Psychic, and Torture's HP kept going down and down..... and stopped at 20HP. Torture then landed a Fire Spin, and just like that, the Alakazam's fate was sealed. Completely immobilised, the Alakazam suffered at Torture's hand (paw?), much to her delight. The Fire Spin and toxic kept racking up, until it couldn't take it anymore, and it finally went down. Blue looked surprised, and he sent out his last Pokemon, his Venusaur.

Venusaur looked menacing, but it didn't stand much of a chance. Ttar ordered Torture to use Fire Spin, and she happily obliged. The Venusaur couldn't stand up to it, as Torture continued to attack the helpless creature. After only a few hits, it had been defeated. Despite being swept by the Alakazam, Torture had mananged to bring it back, and in a narrow 1-0, Ttar had won the battle!

Blue seemed apalled. "I came up with the strongest team I could find," he said, "but even they weren't enough. But it's ok! I can still take on the Pokemon League just fine, with a bit more training! You better train more too, Ttar! Smell ya later!"

A visibly angry Blue stomped off towards the Badge Check Gate. As much as he wanted to follow, Ttar's Pokemon were now in critical condition, and needed to be rested. A few hours later, after all of the Pokemon had had some medicine and rest, Ttar left the Viridian Pokemon Center, and headed to the Badge Check Gate.

The large building stood before him. Ttar was nervous, but he knew he had to press on. Inside, a man asked to see his Boulder Badge. Ttar presented it, and the man ushered him on. Outside of the building was a long road with walls surrounding it. Several more men stopped Ttar, asking to see each of his badges. One man even halted Ttar as he was Surfing across a stream on Doomed. After passing eight guards, Ttar found himself before a cave entrance. This was the Victory Road, the last road to the Pokemon League. Ttar didn't know what he'd find inside, but he proceeded anyways, and stepped into the dark cave.

Many puzzles awaited Ttar inside. Most of them involved using Arceustar's Strength to shove boulders around, and moving them to the correct spot opened gates. Many strong trainers challenged him along the way, but he persevered over all of them. Then, as Ttar was working on another puzzle, he heard a loud crash, and saw a red glow coming from deeper into a side cave. He went to investigate it.

At the end of the path, he saw what he hoped to see. Standing in the darkness was a huge bird, with wings made of fire, and a long pointed beak. It turned to look at Ttar when he approached, and the bird leapt into the air. Ttar pulled his camera out of his bag, but he wasn't quite fast enough. As the Moltres flew over his head, he snapped a few quick shots, but all of them came out as blurry flames. Ttar was rather disappointed, but he decided to not give chase to Moltres. He continued on his way.

Even more trainers challenged Ttar, but in the end, Ttar was victorious. After completing one final puzzle involving pushing a boulder through a hole in the floor, Ttar finally found the exit, and emerged into daylight once again.

All that awaited him was another path, the end of Route 23. It was a fairly straight shot to the end, and at the end, there was just a massive building. This had to be the Pokemon Leauge HQ! Ttar walked inside, and found himself in a basic looking Pokemon Center.

A nurse welcomed him, and asked him to show his badges. He showed them, and the nurse asked for his name. She told him that she would register him to take on the Elite Four as soon as possible. Ttar was more nervous than he'd ever been, but his Pokemon reassured him. Before long, the nurse returned for him, saying that the Elite Four was ready to accept his challenge. Ttar stocked up on items, and then headed through the large door, to his final battles. If he played his cards right, Ttar would soon be Champion!

Current Team:

Arceustar the Squirtle
Level 45
-Bubblebeam
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Strength

Doomed the Nidoqueen
Level 45
-Body Slam
-Rock Slide
-Surf
-Thunderbolt

Angry Nerd the Fearow
Level 44
-Fly
-Agility
-Double Team
-Double-Edge
[Special Attackers solo'd: 10/10]

enviro the Victreebel
Level 44
-Razor Leaf
-Sleep Powder
-Stun Spore
-Mega Drain

Creeper the Hypno
Level 45
-Hypnosis
-Psychic
-Flash
-Teleport
[Children solo'd: 10/10)

Torture the Ninetales
Level 46
-Flamethrower
-Toxic
-Fire Spin
-Confuse Ray

goldthunderbird999, take Dr Whoobat the Woobat.

He came from time and space to help you on your journey. Right after capture, he solos 10 wild Pokemon to get his bearings.

He must solo Lenora, since she holds all of the past history in her gym.

He must never forget about his own past, so he cannot forget the moves he is caught knowing.

To evolve into Swoobat, he must learn Future Sight. (He is allowed to learn Future Sight either in an open moveslot or can erase 1 of the permanent moves, if it was caught with 4 moves)

After evolution, it may never learn any new moves.

He must solo at least 1 of N's Pokemon and 1 of Ghetsis's Pokemon to complete his mission to help you.

Good Luck!

goldthunderbird999, take a lovely Purr the Purrloin.

This lovely little cat just loves Purring, which means it has to use Growl every other turn. (That will be difficult enough a restriction). It may evolve after it has soloed one entire gym including gym leader.

After having evolved, it gets in love with its claws and wants to use fury swipes as the first damaging move in battle, unless the opponent is a ghost type.

To prove its worth, it wants to solo either the fighting type elite four ór the dark type elite four. (be wise and choose the dark type :) )

Good Luck and above all, have fun

Oh and Super Saiyan, youe 'has to solo one pokemon of every elite four' was already impossible since a solo was already required before you submitted your pokemon, which means that rule cannot be applied.

Alright thank you guys! I am ready to begin my very first ever Challenge! (Oh and CJorex, thank you for clarifiying.)

List of Scramblemons:

RNG the Tepig:
Ill give you a starter, RNG the ___. Use a RNG for this. 1st, RNG a number between 1 and 3. 1-Snivy, 2 Oshawott, 3 Tepig. The number you get (3) is what starter you have. To evolve, he must Solo [1] gyms and [3] rivals (Bianca, N and Cheren). To evolve again, he must solo [2] gyms and [1] rivals. He must solo [2] of the E4 members, and [4] members of N's final team, and [3] of Ghetsis' final team.

That is all. GL,HF (Will not be doing optional) --Powergo1--
QUESTION: I am guessing the initial rivals do not count?

Youth the Larvesta:

1. Solo all Normal types
3. Solo all Flying types
4. Solo all Poison types
5. Solo all Bug types
6. Solo all Fire types
7. Solo all Water types
8. Solo all Grass types
9. Solo all Ice types
12. Solo all Rock types
13. Solo all Steel types
15. Solo all Dark types
16. Solo all Ghost types
23. Can not use STAB

At last it needs to solo the champion --Snaquaza--

Sorbet the Vanillite:

Good Luck! --CJorex--

Barbie the Ferroseed:

Have fun! --Tyranitarphantom--

Dr. Woobat the Whoobat:
goldthunderbird999, take Dr Whoobat the Woobat.

He came from time and space to help you on your journey. Right after capture, he solos 10 wild Pokemon to get his bearings.

He must solo Lenora, since she holds all of the past history in her gym.

He must never forget about his own past, so he cannot forget the moves he is caught knowing.

To evolve into Swoobat, he must learn Future Sight. (He is allowed to learn Future Sight either in an open moveslot or can erase 1 of the permanent moves, if it was caught with 4 moves)

After evolution, it may never learn any new moves.

He must solo at least 1 of N's Pokemon and 1 of Ghetsis's Pokemon to complete his mission to help you.

Good Luck! --Super Saiyan

Purr the Purrloin:
goldthunderbird999, take a lovely Purr the Purrloin.

This lovely little cat just loves Purring, which means it has to use Growl every other turn. (That will be difficult enough a restriction). It may evolve after it has soloed one entire gym including gym leader.

After having evolved, it gets in love with its claws and wants to use fury swipes as the first damaging move in battle, unless the opponent is a ghost type.

To prove its worth, it wants to solo either the fighting type elite four ór the dark type elite four. (be wise and choose the dark type :) )

Good Luck and above all, have fun --Present--

Alright, I hope to update regularly (every gym battle probably) EDIT: Grinding Purrloin is impossible. Read: Must growl every other turn...

Last edited:
At least the opponent's physical attacks will keep doing less damage (read: something like Audino, the fastest way to train).

goldthunderbird999, I edited the last part of your challenge due to overlapping solos. You only need to solo at least 1 of N's and 1 of Ghetsis's Pokemon with Dr Whoobat.

Here's an optional challenge if you want to make it easier:
Dr Whoobat can replace any of the original moves he knows only once. (Future Sight will not count against this but you can't replace Future Sight either) He does this to make it easier for you but only if you want to.

As far as grinding Pokemon like the Purrloin goes, the good ol' Magikarp strategy works wonders. Send it out, switch to something that can actually get stuff done.

Ledyba, Chikorita AND Poliwag on my SS run sort of require this. One basically relies only on confusion (And the pitiful damage Comet Punch does), the other stalls with Poison, and the third still has no moves that can do damage that it's allowed to use.

Speaking of the SS challange, I've made very little progress with it. not from the lack of trying (Albeit I am really busy between moving and whatnot), but because Bugsy's Scyther just does not die. I figured the best way to go with the Ledyba solos are to do them as early as I can, because it's not going to be any less lackluster later on. It would help if X Defenses were unlimited in quantity at this point of the game.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys, I will try to get all my scrambles done in the holiday, which starts end this week, then sometimes I will give small updates as I'm good at writing and no one even commented on the last

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)