The Tournament of Thieves - Finals [Won by ReyScarface]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Approved by Sonuis

Tournament Guidelines
Tournament Sign Ups
Tournament - Round 1
Tournament - Round 2
Tournament - Round 3
Tournament - Round 4
Tournament - Round 5
THE TOURNAMENT OF THIEVES

Introduction

Hello ladies and gents! Welcome to the "Tournament of Thieves". Here is your chance to become your favorite battler. Your chance to have fun with other teams. The concept is fairly simple. Each round you and your opponent will simply go to Smogons very own Rate my Team section.

Each round I will post certain rules, and you will follow those rules to choose your team in the rate my team section. One round I could simply say you can only choose a team made in 2008. The next I could say you have to choose an ubers rate my team to use. This tournament will have twists and turns. So get ready, come take your best friends team and use it against them!

Rules
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battles
  • Garchomp, Shaymin-s, Deoxys-e, Wobufett, Latios, and Manaphy are NOT allowed to be used for OU teams.
  • Obi's stall team is not allowed either. This way I will not have 16 Obi's teams running around.
  • You may not use your own rate my teams in this tournament. If you do, you will be disqualified.
  • If a team is edited, you may use the original version of the team or the current version.
  • You must send your team to me with the link of the thread. No changes may be made to that team.
  • You must send your log to me after your match with your opponent as well.
Finals Rules
The finals rules are fairly simple. You must both send me a RMT of a UU team, OU team, and Ubers team. Any one you want. You will then best of 3 using those teams. Whoever wins 2 matches of the 3 wins. GL guys

Good luck all, may the force be with you.
Teams are expected to be in by the July 12th
Matches are expected to be played by July 18th
Random days ftw?

Finals

ReyScarface vs Lady Bug

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lady Bug I'm guessing :x

(who is stallion, MS?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)