The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 1 - Read posts #283, #342, #634 and #680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against colchonero. Apparently a crit mattered but I'm not really sure it would have changed the game that much. Still a gg.

Lost to Darkloic, gg. Those two chs made the game impossible for me, but i'm not going to complain about it xD (sorry if i got mad in the battle)

Sub me out team, i was good time ago but atm i suck at pokemon or at least in this shitty gen

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was supposed to play Malfunction this afternoon, but he didn't show up. :( Hope to play tomorrow.

got robbed of the win because I got crit 2nd turn and missed Power Whip after that. pretty bad game, and i don't say that often these days

Lavos

Banned deucer.
but can i get an actual date or time? because i'm not free 24/7 and apparently he can't answer me himself

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
LuckOverSkill told me he was only able to play during the deadline day which is weird since he had given his accord to delko that he was free today. Anyway, since i can't give a 100% guarantee to be there during his only "free day" and he seems to be very preoccupied by his finals which is normal ,i guess team asia will either sub him or Luck will have to play before.

Why lie?

Also, I'll just reiterate what I said in my last VM to you

With Delko I tried to schedule for this week since I am busy the next one, he said "I can't this week" so we scheduled for next Friday, which is also when I told you I'd be available to play, I am giving you a ~60 hours window (Friday / Saturday bar night / Sunday) anytime pretty much, a day lasts 24 hours so I don't see how this is "being able to play only on the deadline

I have been available 1st week and until half this week, you just got subbed out, I don't see how this is my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)