The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 1 - Read posts #283, #342, #634 and #680

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
I comfirm this. In Bulgaria we also speak turkish and ankara is the capital city. Istanbul is just one of the biggest cities and a very known metropolis. But this is a common mistake, so no worries.
1st: Nobody cares, and the cities aren't even there to represent every team that is participating, it's just to emulate FIFA Street if I'm not wrong.

2nd: It doesn't matter which city is the capital, Istanbul is the most important city so that's why it's there. Same happens to Australia (Sidney's there but Canberra isn't). So yeah it is not a mistake, we know Ankara is Turkey's capital, we aren't that dumb -.-''

On topic: contacted my opponents.

@Destinyuncool

keep cool buddy. I did not know that. That dude posted it and i confirmed. Rly no reason to flipping out like that. Just reelax eat some cookies and drink some apple juice. Everything is fine, no one wants to hurt you, i promise:naughty:

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
@Destinyuncool

keep cool buddy. I did not know that. That dude posted it and i confirmed. Rly no reason to flipping out like that. Just reelax eat some cookies and drink some apple juice. Everything is fine, no one wants to hurt you, i promise:naughty:
I always keep cool even if it doesn't look like. It's just that I happen to be very harsh when discussing. Not something I'm proud of, sorry if you got offended or something lol

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
1 turn sleep help me beat phil or im sure it woulda been much closer

gg bro

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
uhh i vm'd all my opponents and they all vm'd me back now i just need to wait till i see my work schedule or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)