The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 1 - Read posts #283, #342, #634 and #680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayum horse! The one day I choose to go to uni and do some work, you go and draw 1st blood for ocn! I gotta read the log when I get back home :/

theebay707

Banned deucer.
hey guys, i made an infograph of lonelyness's match for those that missed this prestigious moment in smogon history -theebay707

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
damn, i can't imagine a bigger morale killer than a captain losing like that...

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's not even half as big of a deal as everyone is making it out to be. It's one loss out of 24 central battles. Everyone needs to sit down.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
it's not the one loss so much as the fact that it should have been one win and you choked it away horribly

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
yeah guys, in the end this is only going to be about 1/24 of central's losses, or a mere 4.16%!! get over yourselves.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's not the first time someone playing Pokemon has choked and it won't be the last. This frenzy is more than a little bit dumb.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
lmao, I knew there was a reason we put you on the team.
I'm on the team?!

just checked, co-captain, nice....although that's actually a demotion lol. well earned by rem though.

(also, i just realized that hantsuki and nantsuki aren't the same person...please disregard those racy pm's nantsuki...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)