The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
<&PDC_> GO
<@henry> apparently pdc
<@henry> he quit
<@henry> lol
<&PDC_> huh
<&PDC_> lol

c0mp quit

EDIT: nevermind apparently he didn't quit??

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
lost vs mencemeat.

played well better throughout the match, but I choked twice (at the beginning sacking Kyurem-B and at the end sacking Magnezone), so this is a fair result. gg wp dude and no problem for the delay.

Last edited:

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
[30/06/2015 22:28:38] Jam on toast: LOL
[30/06/2015 22:28:46] Jam on toast: i didnt luck this man once
[30/06/2015 22:28:53] Jam on toast: and hes complaining?
[30/06/2015 22:28:59] Jam on toast: i though this game was abt winning

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
[30/06/2015 22:27:31] probs: fucking sensational jam
[30/06/2015 22:28:10] raymond: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-world-cup-of-pokémon-x-round-1-read-post-800.3541256/page-34#post-6301377
[30/06/2015 22:28:16] raymond: lol who says they played better
[30/06/2015 22:28:19] raymond: in a losing post
[30/06/2015 22:28:38] Jam on toast: LOL
[30/06/2015 22:28:46] Jam on toast: i didnt luck this man once
[30/06/2015 22:28:53] Jam on toast: and hes complaining?
[30/06/2015 22:28:59] Jam on toast: i though this game was abt winning
It's just my opinion, you may agree or disagree with that. And I think you haven't interpretated my post correctly, I'm complaining only for my own mistakes I did throughout the match, not for anything else. And despite this and the matchup (which wasn't good at all on my side, especially after I had sacked Kyurem-B), I think I played pretty well every turn of the battle. That's all.

PS: if you don't like the word "better" (and you shouldn't care about that as you won), I'm replacing it with "well"; and damn, this is just a game and I don't care that much, but your attitude is very childish.

Last edited:
Using the very word "sack" refuted your own argument. Sacking is a volitional action, so I don't agree with your preaching of match ups being involved in this (but that seems to be the go to thing these days am i right? KEKEKEK thats ORAS for ya!). Your gyarados+mag+kuyrem combination was extremely threatening. I made the plays that gave me the highest chances of winning;if flashy plays are what determine the "better player", then sorry I didn't get the memo. I'm still glad you stayed around to play after I was late, thank you.

Just my two cents.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
wait played better but choked dicks, TWICE?
i lasted longer, except i came twice!
i got the test perfect, only 2 problems wrong!
i 6-0d that nigga, jsut lost 2 mons doeee!!1

jamvad eats ass. twice

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
About tie breaks:
Tie breaks will be decided in a bo3: 1 ORAS game, and 1 tier chosen by each team (which could be ORAS again)

Also, as a reminder, the following players cant play wcop games and they must be subbed out:
Hill
Adam

And players that cannot play wcop:
Tele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)