- Brawley
- Huntofthelion
- Stathakis
- ReyScarface
- tito
Substitutes:
- darkie
- tennisace

this is what I'm looking at so far. I may make changes if I hear more from a couple people I'm waiting for.

Really late for participation but I'm going to try battling Gouki I suppose, assuming the roster hasn't been formally set for Canada.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
USA Central

Captain: Loki
Playing 8:
- Aeolus
- Dormin
- Eo Ut Mortus
- Gaborik
- Loki
- LonelyNess
- matty
- obi
Substitutes:
- Bass
- Lake

heres the team:
light-kun
magmortified
liniskorean
pai
xianglongfa
erazor
malfunction
ap13095

subs: lord blood and pokemon red

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
BK, I dunno if we've decided on a flag or not but yeah, just go with whatever, it doesn't matter what our flag looks like cause we're gonna win regardless :).

and you called my roster surprising

this should be interesting
I'm sure he's kidding. I have a feeling that this was a list by reduction, ie. anyone who's not on that list is on the team :D.

Nonetheless, Jackal should jump on this and make them play with that roster :P

Team Latin America

• Mizuno
  • omni
  • Mosh
  • pi face
  • Rurushu
  • Sebastian
  • Tsubasa-kun
  • Flashstorm1
Subs:
  • Frosty
  • Pirika

Thanks everyone for your support so far, keep it up! It was really tough deciding the players, and I hope that those that were not selected will keep supporting the team! Also, props to Pirika for the most awesome banner of the World Cup =D

Also, don't forget to visit #latin_america !

• Mizuno
  • omni
  • Mosh
  • pi face
  • Rurushu
  • Sebastian
  • Tsubasa-kun
  • Flashstorm1
Subs:
  • Frosty
  • Pirika
Thanks everyone for your support so far, keep it up! It was really tough deciding the players, and I hope that those that were not selected will keep supporting the team
I'll support you guys to the very end, go LA =)

Team Latin America
  • Mizuno
  • omni
  • Mosh
  • pi face
  • Rurushu
  • Sebastian
  • Tsubasa-kun
  • Flashstorm1
Subs:
  • Frosty
  • Pirika
Thanks everyone for your support so far, keep it up! It was really tough deciding the players, and I hope that those that were not selected will keep supporting the team! Also, props to Pirika for the most awesome banner of the World Cup =D

Also, don't forget to visit #latin_america !
Oh, this is a really good team, and i'm happy for be on it :D Thanks for choose me, Mizuno. let's go guys

PS: Best flag of the world cup²

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)