The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Seen KG on a few times but we've just missed each other, we'll get it done soon.

As for mosh, well he has fallen off the face of the earth :S. PM me a time dude and we will get this done ASAP.
Bad time zones for us. I wait around until like midnight and then get a PM in the morning. I think we'll have to set something up over PMs.

As for Mosh, he said he was thinking about quitting Pokemon and didn't have a team for this.

I sent a pm to Stathakis, but I didn't receive any reply. Team South, does anyone know anything about him?

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I caught Baris on 3 times and each time he said he was busy. He told me sunday we would deffinately play and come sunday he wasn't on. So the search continues.

man i feel like poo :/

i lost 1-0 in a game i should have had but i put the wrong move instead of thunder wave on zapdos so i couldnt paralyze his ____.

oh well, sorry to let you down team :(

and gg tito

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Bad time zones for us. I wait around until like midnight and then get a PM in the morning. I think we'll have to set something up over PMs.

As for Mosh, he said he was thinking about quitting Pokemon and didn't have a team for this.
Yeah thats probably the beat idea dude, Im about to enter holidays which means more flexibility. As for Mosh, well he should probably be subbed out imo, he hasn't played yet or even attempted to contact any of us, and if what KG said is true then this needs to be done ASAP.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bosgoed, if you're reading this, I'm online now. Let's get this done! :D

edit: talked to Bosgoed, we set up a time to play on Thursday.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Beat rurushu 3-0 in a game I wasn't sure I'd win. GG, no real hax but I probably got lucky.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
one wrong moveset on one pokemon costs me the game vs. stathakis, gg

shiv/goof feel free to sub me out if you want, I'm not doing too hot in OU lately sorry to let you guys down

much like two old men with alzheimers sitting down to play chess, users stathakis and imperfectluck, both far past their prime, engaged in a pokemon battle. there were mistakes from both sides and rushed playing, but when the dust cleared, user stathakis emerged victorious. I think it's safe to say that niether of us can pokemon anymore.

edit:

Sir Fabbles (8:29:05 PM): the only reason we are "bad" is because platinum is the shittiest metagame I have ever seen

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Beat maniaclyrasist 3-1 (he left) in a pretty decent haxless game for the 3-0 division win. Thanks for the motivation animenagi (and everyone else who didn't predict me to win), you better pray to whatever oceanic God there is that you don't get team USA West in the first round. And good luck to the rest of Team West! I'm off to Ireland, I'll see you all in the next round!

PS: Thanks for my opponents helping me get the matches done early ^_^

Beat maniaclyrasist 3-1 (he left) in a pretty decent haxless game for the 3-0 division win. Thanks for the motivation animenagi (and everyone else who didn't predict me to win), you better pray to whatever oceanic God there is that you don't get team USA West in the first round. And good luck to the rest of Team West! I'm off to Ireland, I'll see you all in the next round!

have fun in Ireland and great job man!

:naughty:

It was all a motivational technique I tell you.

Hey, way to prove me wrong. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)