Turnabout Engine: Chapter 2 (Day) - Delayed until further notice

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I is sorry, sometimes I make mistake and speak my language when I am having of emotions.

But is clear Walrein yuo are bad man. My eyes will be on top of yuo.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
An elderly woman holding a blanket speaks up, "What a sweet little boy. Such a pity that he must be involved in this horrible ordeal." She then looks to Da Letter El and says, "That's quite all right, we all become emotional sometimes. I would like to know what evidence you have to make you so sure this Walrein fellow is our criminal though. Could you please come a bit closer, my eyesight is poor and I can't see you very well from here." She attempts to get up, but trips on the blanket she's holding and falls onto the floor. "OOF! Oh dear...Could one of you fellows please help me up?"

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I still need Investigative actions from some of you as deadline is tomorrow evening. Please contact me via IRC or Smogon PM and let me know what you want to investigate. You can investigate anything from the description of the train car and/or flavor in the update.

Also if you feel like the idea of getting into character is too much for you, feel free to just talk like you usually would. Just keep in mind that for the purposes of driving the story along it won't be nearly as effective.

The woman started to play ball with the cute little boy, but started thinking aloud. "Hmm, didn't I hear somewhere that Francis was onboard this very train? Or was it Paul? No matter, I really must talk to them sometime this night."

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, My name is Jeffery Parker. I'm an Tauros, I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach and frisky women. I also ADORE the French. Someone talk to me pls cos this job is just so lonely sometimes and I just don't think I should be alone tonight :(

Acklow

I would but three users still haven't sent me actions. That's one quarter of the playerlist right there. I'll extend deadline by 2 hours from this post. If I don't see anything in 2 hours I'll assume that they're idling and will update.

Acklow

Chapter 1 (Day):

8:00 March 5, 1922. Swiss Alps.

The sun comes up. The train is still dead in its tracks on top of the bridge high in the Alps. All seems calm and peaceful, yet the passengers of the train had little rest. It was a busy night, and everybody seemed very tired. The night before brought about events that nobody wished to recall, yet they had to if they wished to survive.

What woke you from your short nap, however, was the cry of one of the passengers in the diner room. You quickly rush to the scene to see what is going on. The moment you get close your stomach turns.

At first glance, you see the train attendant from yesterday night sitting at a chair. But what catches your eye is not the fact that he was sitting in front of you, rather what was protruding from his back. The glint of steel flashes into your eyes, causing you to blink for one moment. The following moment you find yourself keeled over on the floor throwing up yesterday's dinner. One of the passengers, a middle-aged lady with the scent of roses, rushes over to you and helps you back up, cleaning off the mess around your mouth as you heave heavily.

Who in any one person's sane mind would senselessly kill the train attendant?

This question revolves in your head as you attempt to sort out your thoughts.

As you look up at the other passengers, they all seem to have the same thoughts going through their heads. Disbelief. Bewilderment. Most of all, anger.

One man, who looked like he looked rather flashy, spoke up,

"I'm sure we can all agree that one of us did this."

He, of course, voiced everybody's thoughts.

Another man said,

"I think we ought to figure out the murderer democratically and methodically."

"Bah, democracy?" scoffed another man, he had a British accent, "If you make any mention of the faulty judicial system in the States, I will have to ask you to leave our premise as no man there is human."

"A vote if take, would make good," a rather large man with a very thick accent speaks up.

As each passenger put their thoughts into the idea of taking a vote, it became clear that this would be the safest way of going about determining and eliminating the murderer.

You take one last look at the murder weapon:

It is a small knife. The handle looks very expensive, possibly made out of pure silver. A few pearls embed the handle. Whoever brought this on the train could quite possibly be using it as a prop rather than an actual weapon. At least from the looks of it. The blade itself doesn't look sharp, so the wound cuts thick.

You sigh. It looks like everybody has their mind set on finding out the murderer. But who could he or she be? And how does the death of the train attendant relate to the incident from the night before?

You ready yourself for the incoming storm...

It is now Day 1. You have 72 hours to discuss things among yourselves and to make a vote to lynch somebody. Please look to the rules for the Lynch process.

If you have any questions please let me know.

ALL PMS ARE OUT. YOU MAY BEGIN POSTING!!!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gentlemen, I may have a lead of some sort.

My impeccable eye for detail has discovered some sort of a ring upon the finger of our dearly departed Mr. Cordois. I believe it to be a sign of him belonging to some organization of some sort.

The ring in question was engraved with a particular insignia: a bird wreathed in flame. Although I doubt any of you would be sophisticated enough to recognize such a symbol, if by any chance you do please speak up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)